PDA

View Full Version : Bellville over Bandera 17-7 (F)

fossil08
11-24-2001, 05:38 PM
The game was tied at 7 until the beginning of the 4th quarter when Bellville started to pull away with a field goal, Interception in Bandera territory, followed by a touchdown, extra point, another INT. after the kickoff, then the clock ran out with Bellville on Bandera's 16 yard line.

Next week Bellville vs. Sinton in Victoria, exact date and time are not set yet.

therealbulldogs
11-24-2001, 10:18 PM
Man that was one heck of a game. Bellville is a good team. Bandera killed themselves with too many turnovers early in the game. Not to take anything away from the Bellville win but I think there might have been a different outcome if Hicks was playing. Oh well, it's done and over with. Good job and good luck against Sinton.

BrahmaFan
11-24-2001, 11:11 PM
the realbulldog....Bandera had 2 turnovers in first half one about the Bellville 25 (no score) and Bellville one on about Bandera 25
(no score) Bandera played hard but I think they got wore down the second half

SintonFan
11-25-2001, 02:13 AM
Bellville wore down Bandera? I thought Bandera had size, just how big is the Bellville team? therealbulldogs, sorry about the loss and congrats on a great season. I know this not what you all wanted, I know your team had state goals. Good luck next season!

therealbulldogs
11-25-2001, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan:
Bellville wore down Bandera? I thought Bandera had size, just how big is the Bellville team? therealbulldogs, sorry about the loss and congrats on a great season. I know this not what you all wanted, I know your team had state goals. Good luck next season!

As far as size, I'm one of the big guys on the team and they had some guys bigger than me. From experience though, size doesn't mean jack. Sintonfan, thanks a lot for your support on here. I really wish I had a next year in high school but all things come to an end. Maybe I can go play college ball somewhere.