PDA

View Full Version : Share your opinion

pirate4state
05-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Let's say that one day you found out that your AD/HC was posting on 3A Downlow. What would you think? :thinking:

ccmom
05-26-2010, 09:15 AM
I can think of one AD in particular who posts here, but he never says anything that I would think is inappropriate.

DDBooger
05-26-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Let's say that one day you found out that your AD/HC was posting on 3A Downlow. What would you think? :thinking: It depends, if they're acting like a child on threads, it would be pretty embarrassing. :D

Gsquared
05-26-2010, 09:31 AM
I have ADD and I post from time to time

ronwx5x
05-26-2010, 09:31 AM
An AD/HC posting on here would surely be found out, so your poll is not valid!:cool:

Hope most of them would be too smart and/or too busy, but I don't really care since I don't know of one.

MUSTANG69
05-26-2010, 09:40 AM
I hope he has thick skin.:D

Sweetwater Red
05-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Let's say that one day you found out that your AD/HC was posting on 3A Downlow. What would you think? :thinking:

If he carried himself like cr180t or Torb I would be fine with it.

If he was a pompous ass, whose posts sounded like he had the mentality of
a 12 year old, then I might have a problem with it.

NastySlot
05-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

so it's ok to act like this if you're not an ad/hc..........cause there are quite a few that act like this from time to time?

Footballhudini
05-26-2010, 10:46 AM
I think an ad/hc can get away with posting on the forums because they just might provide information relevant to their jobs

Old Tiger
05-26-2010, 10:47 AM
I think it'd be kinda cool especially if they were the pot stirrer type.

GrTigers6
05-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Since when is it against the rules for a ad/hc to post on forums?
Its just like being in public, you have to maintain yourself in a proper manner and stay within the board's policy, I would presume anyway:)

pirate4state
05-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
so it's ok to act like this if you're not an ad/hc..........cause there are quite a few that act like this from time to time? Its not OK for anyone, but for someone who's a "leader of young men" it probably is completely inappropriate or unacceptable in such a public forum, even if it is "anonymous".

And no one is saying it's against the board rules, I was just curious how some of you would feel if you knew that your AD was posting and what he was posting.

Great responses....thanks!

ronwx5x
05-26-2010, 12:25 PM
Its not OK for anyone, but for someone who's a "leader of young men" it probably is completely inappropriate or unacceptable in such a public forum, even if it is "anonymous".

And no one is saying it's against the board rules, I was just curious how some of you would feel if you knew that your AD was posting and what he was posting.

Considering that there are posters whom you and I both would like to see gone, we, and that applies to all us posters, should not be allowed to pick who can post!:cool:

crzyjournalist03
05-26-2010, 12:36 PM
What's his screen name??? :D

Old Tiger
05-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
What's his screen name??? :D g$$...it has to be that guy was never wrong and always knew someone that knew someone

LE Dad
05-26-2010, 01:17 PM
I don't know of any here, but trust me there are at least 2 on another board. They really don't post anything just "PM" alot.

pirate4state
05-26-2010, 01:17 PM
What's his screen name??? :D

PhiI C :D

BreckTxLonghorn
05-26-2010, 01:19 PM
I'd think p4s is a snitch for letting the cat out of the bag.

pirate4state
05-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

Everyone knows PhiI C is Captain Obvious and NOT an AD/HC.

BaseballUmp
05-26-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

snitches get stitches...lol :D

Old Tiger
05-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
snitches get stitches...lol :D "I'll kill a snitch...i'm not saying I have...I'm not saying I haven't."

-Peyton Manning, SNL

lostaussie
05-26-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I have ADD and I post from time to time I was pretty sure could ADD. Subtraction, multiplication and division I figured to be your true weaknesses.:D

Maroon87
05-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

:iagree:

IHStangFan
05-26-2010, 03:38 PM
I wouldn't really care....although I'd rather not know about it in the even he DID make an arse outa himself.

Txbroadcaster
05-26-2010, 05:34 PM
all depends on WHAT they say on the board..if they are just on here talking NFL,College and such I see no problem

If they are getting on here trashing teams, coaches and so on then it becomes a problem

eagles_victory
05-26-2010, 08:10 PM
What if they start posting as high school kid then become an AD like 10 years later.

Maroon87
05-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
What if they start posting as high school kid then become an AD like 10 years later.

Good for them.

Phil C
05-26-2010, 11:32 PM
PhiI C :D

I am BUSTED!!!!

:(

Phil C
05-26-2010, 11:36 PM
On a serious note no one should have their identity disclosed without their permission. Me - I don't care because anyone coming to Sinton would not have a hard time finding out who I was. But privacy must be respected except with permission.

BaseballUmp
05-26-2010, 11:39 PM
yea, idk about on this site, but on another we had a coach one year that would check the site and a player at the time was bashing the coach on there and coach ended up making him do like 50 poles for it...anyone think thats fair?

SintonFan_inAustin
05-26-2010, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I think it'd be kinda cool especially if they were the pot stirrer type. +1 ;)

SintonFan_inAustin
05-26-2010, 11:47 PM
What's his screen name??? :D :thinking:

:tisk:

SintonFan
05-27-2010, 12:12 AM
yea, idk about on this site, but on another we had a coach one year that would check the site and a player at the time was bashing the coach on there and coach ended up making him do like 50 poles for it...anyone think thats fair?

Sure it is fair. The kid got busted.:nerd:

Fairness is for kids. The older you get the more you realize LIFE is NOT fair.:D

BaseballUmp
05-27-2010, 12:15 AM
lol yea i was the first person questioned about it ...the screen name was something like ss7 which was obviously the short stop #7, but anyways...he ended up running forever...lol

SintonFan
05-27-2010, 12:40 AM
lol yea i was the first person questioned about it ...the screen name was something like ss7 which was obviously the short stop #7, but anyways...he ended up running forever...lol

Hey, the Umpire makes the calls right?
Gotta back up the coach.:D

Stownhorse
05-27-2010, 01:48 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion right? I think that is busch league for being punished for it.

ronwx5x
05-27-2010, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Everyone is entitled to their opinion right? I think that is busch league for being punished for it.

Drinking Busch is not punishment!:D

jdawg2012
05-27-2010, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I have ADD and I post from time to time

HA!:D

sinton66
05-27-2010, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
all depends on WHAT they say on the board..if they are just on here talking NFL,College and such I see no problem

If they are getting on here trashing teams, coaches and so on then it becomes a problem

Yep, sure does.

truebluestang
05-27-2010, 11:40 AM
I agree with Old Tiger.;)

truebluestang
05-27-2010, 12:40 PM
I think it'd be kinda cool especially if they were the pot stirrer type.

This was the part I agree with.

BaseballUmp
05-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Hey, the Umpire makes the calls right?
Gotta back up the coach.:D

haha i guess you're right especially when the guy was doing it in the coaches computer classroom haha

SintonFan
05-27-2010, 12:54 PM
haha i guess you're right especially when the guy was doing it in the coaches computer classroom haha

Wow! That kid got off lite.:D

OldBison75
05-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Folks, I know of several coaches that are regular posters and readers of this forum. I think one AD is also a reader and poster. I know alot of AD's that read this forum. It's no big deal and alot of useful information can be gained or passed along leading up to a game. Be careful what you believe when you read a post, because it might be your opponents intention to get info or give false info.

BaseballUmp
05-27-2010, 12:58 PM
lol yea he tracked it back to his computer and it wasnt long until he was running poles the entire practice. I do know of atleast 1 coach on here tho...he doesnt post much anymore tho. He just became a coach last year and was an early member of the site

Old Tiger
05-27-2010, 01:04 PM
lol yea he tracked it back to his computer and it wasnt long until he was running poles the entire practice. I do know of atleast 1 coach on here tho...he doesnt post much anymore tho. He just became a coach last year and was an early member of the site phildo post on here?

BaseballUmp
05-27-2010, 01:05 PM
hahaha whoooooa now, phildo is not a coach...hes the head groundskeeper and i dont think hes on here. I was talking about john

Old Tiger
05-27-2010, 01:06 PM
hahaha whoooooa now, phildo is not a coach...hes the head groundskeeper and i dont think hes on here. I was talking about john lol yeah it was more of a joke....from seeing him on the sidelines at the freshmen games

truebluestang
05-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Its not OK for anyone, but for someone who's a "leader of young men" it probably is completely inappropriate or unacceptable in such a public forum, even if it is "anonymous".

I guess not that many people feel like you do. Most could care less according to the pole. Ad's have valuable knowledge and information to share. Plus, they can gain valuable information about people and places and jobs that come open etc. Occassionally they might see something that fires them up and they may want to respond- so what.

BaseballUmp
05-27-2010, 01:07 PM
lol yeah it was more of a joke....from seeing him on the sidelines at the freshmen games
along with coach morgan lol

Old Tiger
05-27-2010, 01:08 PM
along with coach morgan lol Coach Morgan wow haha. His son is a pretty good ball player though.

PPSTATEBOUND
05-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Who cares! Lot more things to be concerned about....jeez.

pirate4state
05-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by truebluestang
I guess not that many people feel like you do. Most could care less according to the pole. Ad's have valuable knowledge and information to share. Plus, they can gain valuable information about people and places and jobs that come open etc. Occassionally they might see something that fires them up and they may want to respond- so what.

Yes, some ADs do have valuable knowledge and information to share, I just wish more that fit the category would post and introduce themselves.

truebluestang
05-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Wait a minute- you are changing your mind. First you said AD's had no busines on public forums now you are saying they have knowledge to share- so which one is it?

pirate4state
05-27-2010, 02:42 PM
Wait a minute- you are changing your mind. First you said AD's had no busines on public forums now you are saying they have knowledge to share- so which one is it? I don't have time to offer up a reading comprehension lesson.

truebluestang
05-27-2010, 02:46 PM
You sound flustered. Reading comprehension? Just wanted to know why you changed your mind- maybe because most people on the poll didn't agree with you.

pirate4state
05-27-2010, 02:50 PM
I'm not, but if you'd go back and read the context in which I answered the question, you'd understand.

Maroon87
05-27-2010, 02:56 PM
:1popcorn:

truebluestang
05-28-2010, 10:27 AM

Here was your first response. But then you change it to it's OK if they offer valuable information. How is that not being wishy washy?

Sweetwater Red
05-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Here was your first response. But then you change it to it's OK if they offer valuable information. How is that not being wishy washy?

You're kidding right? Please tell you are. :doh: