PDA

View Full Version : Wimberly Texans RB commits ...

Gobbler Fan
05-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Soph. RB commits to Texas A&M 2012

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1628227&forum_id=9

Good luck to him . Should be a great game between the Texans and Gobblers . :thumbsup:

Old Tiger
05-25-2010, 09:06 PM
IMO....

Gray(Aledo) > Jackson(Cuero) > Smith(Wimberely)

But congrats to the Ags he's definitely a dang good back.

88bobcats
05-25-2010, 09:11 PM
The video showed 2008-09.

Was Smith a freshman in the highlight video?

gold_33
05-26-2010, 03:25 PM
Yes that was his freshman season, will be a junior this year.

LH Panther Mom
05-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Okay, I have a stupid question...and it's not specifically about Dennis Smith, but this seems like the best place, at the moment, to ask.

How does a college offer a sophomore a scholarship when there's a no-contact period? :confused:

big daddy russ
05-26-2010, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Okay, I have a stupid question...and it's not specifically about Dennis Smith, but this seems like the best place, at the moment, to ask.

How does a college offer a sophomore a scholarship when there's a no-contact period? :confused:
Throwing out a guess, but I think they can still receive an offer through the mail. It's just a verbal commitment until signing day senior year.

Sweetwater Red
05-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
IMO....

Gray(Aledo) > Jackson(Cuero) > Smith(Wimberely)

But congrats to the Ags he's definitely a dang good back.

Have you seen any of the three? I haven't. But, I will when Cuero and Liberty Hill play. :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-26-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

He can call the coaches, they just can't call him.