PDA

View Full Version : Other SQT results from around the state (Including Celina & West Orange Stark)

Sweetwater Red
05-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Okay Matt is calling from a cell while standing in a constant 20-25 MPH wind.
So, I might be a little off with these.

Arlington Bowie SQT - semifinals

Godley vs. Maypearl
Quinlan Ford vs. Celina

Rice Consolidated SQT - semifinals

Rice Consolidated vs. Tidehaven
Edna vs. Pleasanton

Annuhauc SQT - Newton and West Orange Stark have qualified for state tournament.

orange machine
05-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Celina won the Bowie SQT. Godley was runner up.

orange machine
05-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Boy I'm really ready for football now. I was very impressed with our qb he has a great arm and is arm and was on the money with most passes. I was also impressed with our younger players stepping up and being leaders. I think our linebackers are gonna be really good as a group. Our middle backer who will be a sophmore looked awsome and is a born leader. I think the Celina defense is gonna be stout.

CheerMom
05-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Rice SQT Finals
Rice vs. Edna

Rice won the championship round. Both Rice and Edna advance.

BILLYFRED0000
05-24-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Boy I'm really ready for football now. I was very impressed with our qb he has a great arm and is arm and was on the money with most passes. I was also impressed with our younger players stepping up and being leaders. I think our linebackers are gonna be really good as a group. Our middle backer who will be a sophmore looked awsome and is a born leader. I think the Celina defense is gonna be stout.

There is a lot of promise this year. stephenson is the real deal at qb. good arm and good feet. the defense will be stout as always
but I think we will be a little better as the guys from last year improve and grow this year. Franklin has gotten bigger and stronger. Same with the rest of the guys coming back. A lot of promise.