PDA

View Full Version : Ignore feature

Keith7
05-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Isn't there a way to make it where certain people's posts don't show up to you?

I seem to remember there being one but I can't find it

kaorder1999
05-20-2010, 02:45 PM
click profile at the end of their post then look at the bottom once it loads! You can add them to your ignore list!

crzyjournalist03
Originally posted by Keith7
Isn't there a way to make it where certain people's posts don't show up to you?

I seem to remember there being one but I can't find it

You can, but it still shows you when they post. It says something like "You are ignoring posts by this user. To see the post, click here."

I found that I always ended up clicking the link anyway, so I turned it off.

Click on user cp, then there's a link on the top right that says "Edit Ignore List".

TheDOCTORdre
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4246/screendz.jpg

see towards the bottom

Keith7
05-20-2010, 02:46 PM
thanks!

Keith7
05-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4246/screendz.jpg

see towards the bottom

Sorry, can't see your post

TheDOCTORdre
05-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Sorry, can't see your post

:(

Keith7
05-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
:(

j/k..

I choose to ignore people whose IQ is the same as their shoe size and only use this board as a way to push their tea party ideas but the mods won't do anything about mainly because they agree with them and are biased, therefore their "No politics rule" should really be changed to "No pro-democrat politics"

LE Dad
05-20-2010, 02:55 PM
j/k..

I choose to ignore people whose IQ is the same as their shoe size and only use this board as a way to push their tea party ideas but the mods won't do anything about mainly because they agree with them and are biased, therefore their "No politics rule" should really be changed to "No pro-democrat politics" Go to donating members forum and you can post what you want.:nerd: :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Hey guys what did Keith say? I ignored him a long time ago.

IHStangFan
05-20-2010, 03:21 PM
j/k..

I choose to ignore people whose IQ is the same as their shoe size and only use this board as a way to push their tea party ideas but the mods won't do anything about mainly because they agree with them and are biased, therefore their "No politics rule" should really be changed to "No pro-democrat politics" so because they don't agree with YOU....they are bias? LOL!!!! That's hilarious. Keep up the good work bud! :clap:

Keith7
05-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
so because they don't agree with YOU....they are bias? LOL!!!! That's hilarious. Keep up the good work bud! :clap:

Because they allow one thing to stay but another not to.. they are biased :doh:

LE Dad
05-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Because they allow one thing to stay but another not to.. they are biased :doh: Come on... I have seen both sides get threads closed and moved. It is the content more than the title. It's not like one side has different issues than the other.:thinking:

IHStangFan
05-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Come on... I have seen both sides get threads closed and moved. It is the content more than the title. It's not like one side has different issues than the other.:thinking: LED....shame on you for taking a sensible and rational approach to one of Keith's crys for attention. You should know better! :tisk:

LE Dad
05-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LED....shame on you for taking a sensible and rational approach to one of Keith's crys for attention. You should know better! :tisk: Keith7 virus strikes again!!:D

IHStangFan
05-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Keith7 virus strikes again!!:D :D He's kinda like that old copy of "Revenge of the Nerds" you have buried deep in your movie collection. For the most part, you know it's there, but you don't pay it any mind and just ignore it, because it's honestly kinda lame....but every once in awhile...you pull it out and pop it in the player because you need a laugh. :D

BwdLion73
05-20-2010, 03:53 PM
j/k..

I choose to ignore people whose IQ is the same as their shoe size and only use this board as a way to push their tea party ideas but the mods won't do anything about mainly because they agree with them and are biased, therefore their "No politics rule" should really be changed to "No pro-democrat politics"

Good thing you got one of the Tea Party members to tell you how to operate the ignore button before you ignored them!
:D :D :D ;)

pirate4state
05-20-2010, 04:57 PM
j/k..

I choose to ignore people whose IQ is the same as their shoe size and only use this board as a way to push their tea party ideas but the mods won't do anything about mainly because they agree with them and are biased, therefore their "No politics rule" should really be changed to "No pro-democrat politics" LMAO :D

Ranger Mom
05-20-2010, 05:08 PM
j/k..

Haven't opened my email so I don't know if you reported anything or not.....so what did miss??

It's just easier to point me to the thread right now instead of me having to go looking for it.

Thanks!!

LE Dad
05-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Haven't opened my email so I don't know if you reported anything or not.....so what did miss??

It's just easier to point me to the thread right now instead of me having to go looking for it.

Thanks!! Non sports. You will see it no problem.:D

Can you move it to the "donating members forum" I would like to see it continue.....PLEASE:inlove:

turbostud
05-20-2010, 05:41 PM
j/k..

Keith, I have had many post/threads removed because of politics, and I am republican. Its a very fine line on this forum compared to other forum when it comes to politics.

turbostud
05-20-2010, 05:43 PM
I could turn this forum into a Political euphoria, but I know its useless.

turbostud
05-20-2010, 05:47 PM
If you are looking for a place to vent your liberal frustrations, try this place. Its libtard friendly.

democratic underground (http://www.democraticunderground.com/)

garciap77
05-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Hey guys what did Keith say? I ignored him a long time ago.

:D

LH Panther Mom
05-20-2010, 07:41 PM
j/k..

Oh that's horse crap! I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't care for political discussions of ANY kind...and that includes with my family members! I will venture to guess that the reason some threads stick around a little too long is that a) all the mods have jobs and b) the thread title isn't catchy enough to garner too much "dying to read" enthusiasm.

Ranger Mom
05-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Oh that's horse crap! I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't care for political discussions of ANY kind...and that includes with my family members! I will venture to guess that the reason some threads stick around a little too long is that a) all the mods have jobs and b) the thread title isn't catchy enough to garner too much "dying to read" enthusiasm.

Amen Sister!!

I still don't know if the thread I closed was the one in question....I darn sure wouldn't have been interested in reading it strictly by the title.

As far from "the mods" all agreeing with the threads and being biased.....they sure don't know us very well, do they??

I wonder how many political threads you, me, 44inarow, zebrablue, WOS87 and slpybear have started????:thinking:

I know for a fact that we do not all back the same political party!!

LH Panther Mom
05-20-2010, 08:18 PM
As far from "the mods" all agreeing with the threads and being biased.....they sure don't know us very well, do they??
LOL! For real! :D

I wonder how many political threads you, me, 44inarow, zebrablue, WOS87 and slpybear have started????:thinking:
I have started 2 - one that was a "no comment allowed, just vote" thread (boy that was a freaking disaster!) and the other was in the donating members forum. :nerd:

LE Dad
05-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LOL! For real! :D

I have started 2 - one that was a "no comment allowed, just vote" thread (boy that was a freaking disaster!) and the other was in the donating members forum. :nerd: Bad thing is one side doesn't appear to donate, so most everyone appears to agree over there. :cool:

rholl
05-21-2010, 04:04 PM
I hear the waaabulance AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JasperDog94
05-22-2010, 10:37 AM
j/k..

I choose to ignore people whose IQ is the same as their shoe size and only use this board as a way to push their tea party ideas but the mods won't do anything about mainly because they agree with them and are biased, therefore their "No politics rule" should really be changed to "No pro-democrat politics" Maybe that's because one particular side continues to call names instead of engaging in debate.

Ranger Mom
05-23-2010, 01:46 PM
Bad thing is one side doesn't appear to donate, so most everyone appears to agree over there. :cool:

Not anymore!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :p

Old Cardinal
05-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Keith 7:

Do you consider yourself a "Radical Leftist"?

SWMustang
05-24-2010, 01:31 PM
It's just the internet so I couldn't imagine putting anyone on ignore.

LE Dad
05-24-2010, 01:46 PM
Who could ignore me??:D