PDA

View Full Version : just a simple question

spaniard
11-06-2002, 11:24 PM
does anyone know why liberty hill is only selling 5000 tickets, and all in liberty hill, not in burnet, and are opening the gates so late? i mean, they are throwing a lot of money away limiting themselves to only 5000 tickets. doesnt add up to me, and i know that im not the only one that feels this way. if there is anyone from lh that knows the answer to this simple question, please fill me in. im sure that a lot of other confused burnet people would appreciate to know whats going on.

BurnetBulldog
11-06-2002, 11:35 PM
Is this confirmed that only 5000 tix are being sold? Are there plans to pre-sell these tix before game day? This is completely insane if this is true. What a cluster...

spaniard
11-06-2002, 11:38 PM
with what i have been told by several reliable sources, only 5000 tickets are going to be sold. none of those in burnet, all are going to be sold either at the gate or presold in liberty hill. i am almost reconsidering even trying to go, bc i dont know if ill get off work in enough time to get there before everyone and their dogs uncle gets there.

BurnetBulldog
11-06-2002, 11:46 PM
This is very disappointing to think that they are limiting this to 5000. We get 5000 during a normal District game let alone a District Championship game. I'll make the trek regardless along with some other grads in Austin. May as well give it a shot.

spaniard
11-06-2002, 11:50 PM
yeah, if i dont make it in time to get in, then i have somewhere else i needed to be.