PDA

View Full Version : LH Panter Mom....a warning about ccmom

Looking4number8
05-18-2010, 10:17 PM
CCmom sent me a couple of text tonight talking crap about you! Seems like she something about mean, hard to get along with and also something about ugly purple uniforms!

I would say more but you know I dont want to cause any trouble

Ranger Mom
05-18-2010, 10:22 PM
WOW!!! ccmom seemed so nice the few times I met her!!!:thinking:

Looking4number8
05-18-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
WOW!!! ccmom seemed so nice the few times I met her!!!:thinking:

She is evil I tell you....EVIL, you should hear the way she talks about my lions!!

BaseballUmp
05-18-2010, 10:50 PM
:stirpot:

LH Panther Mom
05-19-2010, 05:10 AM
Mean & hard to get along with? :thinking: Hmmmmm....I don't know where she got that! :devil:

It is kind of sad that she would talk ugly about Wylie's purple uniforms, though! :D

garciap77
05-19-2010, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
CCmom sent me a couple of text tonight talking crap about you! Seems like she something about mean, hard to get along with and also something about ugly purple uniforms!

I would say more but you know I dont want to cause any trouble

:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

ccmom
05-19-2010, 07:25 AM
Poor L48....his senility is really progressing. It's sad, really.:( I hope all his burgundy brothers will stand behind him. I'm sure he was a halfway decent fella way back in his prime.

Looking4number8
05-19-2010, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Mean & hard to get along with? :thinking: Hmmmmm....I don't know where she got that! :devil:

It is kind of sad that she would talk ugly about Wylie's purple uniforms, though! :D

It was hard to defend the purple uni thing (for either LH or Wylie). Those things are just.... well........ purple. I dont think purple was even supposed to be a color, looks more like an accident to me! But the whole talking about you thing kind of made me sad. I cried a little while I was taking up for you. It was really sad.

garciap77
05-19-2010, 07:38 AM
It was hard to defend the purple uni thing (for either LH or Wylie). Those things are just.... well........ purple. I dont think purple was even supposed to be a color, looks more like an accident to me! But the whole talking about you thing kind of made me sad. I cried a little while I was taking up for you. It was really sad.

Remember the "Purple Lion" I bought you for Christmas? I want it back!:mad:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/19655897_e373d9866d.jpg

:D

;)

garciap77
05-19-2010, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Poor L48....his senility is really progressing. It's sad, really.:( I hope all his burgundy brothers will stand behind him. I'm sure he was a halfway decent fella way back in his prime.

I think L4#8 found out you bought SW RED the Purple Bulldog T-Shirt and now he's jealous!:D

;)

Looking4number8
05-19-2010, 08:07 AM

See, now you are being mean to me and calling me old. thats ok, compared to what you said about Garcia, I guess calling me old is pretty nice for you!

Looking4number8
05-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by garciap77

;)

Fine, I will give you back the Lion, but I am keeping that nice jewelry

LE Dad
05-19-2010, 08:22 AM

;) :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
05-19-2010, 09:04 AM
I think L4#8 found out you bought SW RED the Purple Bulldog T-Shirt and now he's jealous!:D

;)

I love my purple Abilene Wylie shirt!! As a matter of fact, I love my purple Liberty Hill shirt too!!!:D

Looking4number8
05-19-2010, 11:22 AM
I love my purple Abilene Wylie shirt!! As a matter of fact, I love my purple Liberty Hill shirt too!!!:D

thats a shame because ccmom was talking crap about you too... I am telling you, she is just Evil! She even had her Wylie girls beat up on my Brownwood Girls in Softball last weekend... you just dont get any meaner than that!

lv2937
05-19-2010, 11:22 AM
;) i,ll send u a good green burnet bulldogs t shirt if u would wear it.

Ranger Mom
05-19-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by lv2937
;) i,ll send u a good green burnet bulldogs t shirt if u would wear it.

Sure!!!!

I have Cuero, Sinton, Liberty Hill, Abilene Wylie.

I don't think I have Sweetwater or Snyder, but I know my daughter does.

cr180t
05-19-2010, 11:53 AM
How about a Black and Gold Snyder Tigers T-Shirt

Ranger Mom
05-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by cr180t

I support all Region 1 teams!!!:p

garciap77
05-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by cr180t

If you have one with Black Magic's Signature, I'll take one!:D :D :D

LE Dad
05-19-2010, 12:29 PM
She is evil I tell you....EVIL, you should hear the way she talks about my lions!! Noway... Ccmom is cool in my book.:D

My only question... Does she own anything that is not purple :confused: :confused:

ccmom
05-19-2010, 12:31 PM
thats a shame because ccmom was talking crap about you too... I am telling you, she is just Evil! She even had her Wylie girls beat up on my Brownwood Girls in Softball last weekend... you just dont get any meaner than that! I hope you don't think your little trick of taking your cap off at the most opportune times went unnoticed. Thank goodness our girls remembered to bring their sunglasses! I figure since they were able to win despite that glare, the future is looking bright! :cool: :p

ivchris
05-19-2010, 12:39 PM
She's purple, all the way down to her toes.....the one's poking out of the cast. :D

Looking4number8
05-19-2010, 12:42 PM
I hope you don't think your little trick of taking your cap off at the most opportune times went unnoticed. Thank goodness our girls remembered to bring their sunglasses! I figure since they were able to win despite that glare, the future is looking bright! :cool: :p

I have not had hair since before you were born... You are gonna have to do better than that if you want to hurt my feelings. You know something really mean like what you said about Sandifer!

ccmom
05-19-2010, 01:46 PM
I have not had hair since before you were born... You are gonna have to do better than that if you want to hurt my feelings. You know something really mean like what you said about Sandifer!

Hurt your feelings? :confused: I'm not THAT mean! I figure you take enough abuse just by being so loyal to those burgundy kitty cats. :D

Ranger Mom
05-19-2010, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
She's purple, all the way down to her toes.....the one's poking out of the cast. :D

What's funny is the first time I met her....when she gave me my purple shirt......she was wearing a white shirt and jeans!!! Unless she had a purple shirt underneath it, I don't even remember her wearing purple!!

ccmom
05-19-2010, 01:56 PM
What's funny is the first time I met her....when she gave me my purple shirt......she was wearing a white shirt and jeans!!! Unless she had a purple shirt underneath it, I don't even remember her wearing purple!!

Haha....I forgot about that! :)

LE Dad
05-19-2010, 02:04 PM
What's funny is the first time I met her....when she gave me my purple shirt......she was wearing a white shirt and jeans!!! Unless she had a purple shirt underneath it, I don't even remember her wearing purple!! lol, that is all I heard "I will be the one in purple" and she was, along with 2-300 other Wylie faithful. :p