PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen signs to stay 2 years with Two and Half Men

44INAROW
05-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Charlie Sheen Returning to Two and a Half Men
By Joyce Eng
Tue May 18, 6:34 AM PDT

Charlie Sheen will return to Two and a Half Men for two more seasons.

"To put a fitting end on the two and one-half months of whirlwind speculation, I'm looking forward to returning to my CBS home on Monday nights," Sheen said in a statement. "I want to thank [CBS President and CEO] Les Moonves for his support."

Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Calls to CBS and Warner Bros. were not immediately returned, but CBS will unveil its fall lineup Wednesday.

LINK (http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-charlie-sheen-returning-two-and-half-men)

Phil C
05-18-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm not surprised. I figured he was just wanting more money. I have seen this type of thing in the past.

pirate4state
05-18-2010, 11:58 AM
woo hoo hopefully he'll stay out of trouble....{yeah, right!} :doh:

SWMustang
05-19-2010, 07:00 AM
I think he's gonna do some jail time.

Buckeye1980
05-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Best comedy on television, although I did NOT like this week's show which made a joke of somking pot

kaorder1999
05-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
Best comedy on television, although I did NOT like this week's show which made a joke of somking pot

yeah...i didnt like it either

Emerson1
05-19-2010, 11:26 AM
You are offended by that, but not by anything else on the show?

pirate4state
05-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Best comedy on television, although I did NOT like this week's show which made a joke of somking pot It wasn't that bad. They were poking fun at how easy it is to get a prescription for it in California.

Farmersfan
05-19-2010, 01:08 PM

Not offended by Charlie drinking himself into a drunken stupor every week?

Not offended by Charlie having sex with a different woman every single week?

Was offended by a completely inaccurate representation of smoking pot?

PPSTATEBOUND
05-19-2010, 01:27 PM

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30

kaorder1999
05-19-2010, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Not offended by Charlie drinking himself into a drunken stupor every week?

Not offended by Charlie having sex with a different woman every single week?

Was offended by a completely inaccurate representation of smoking pot?

at what point did he or myself say we were offended? We said we didnt like it. lol....

kaorder1999
05-19-2010, 02:11 PM
i didnt like The KArate Kid 2 but I wasnt offended by it!

Ranger Mom
05-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i didnt like The KArate Kid 2 but I wasnt offended by it!

This is completely off track, but your post reminded me that I watched "Three Ninja's" yesterday.....does anyone remember that movie???

My 22 y/o son laughed all the way through it thinking about how cool he thought that movie was back in the day!!!

crzyjournalist03
05-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This is completely off track, but your post reminded me that I watched "Three Ninja's" yesterday.....does anyone remember that movie???

My 22 y/o son laughed all the way through it thinking about how cool he thought that movie was back in the day!!!

LOL...I saw the previews for the remake of the Karate Kid, and I told my wife that I hadn't ever watched the originals, but I was really into 3 Ninjas as a kid. And she had never heard of those movies!

Buckeye1980
05-19-2010, 03:40 PM
at what point did he or myself say we were offended? We said we didnt like it. lol....

EXACTLY...ty

pirate4state
05-19-2010, 03:48 PM
at what point did he or myself say we were offended? We said we didnt like it. lol.... are you offended that others thought you were offended by his smoking pot? :D

i didn't like that he didn't embrace the high hahaha

eagles_victory
05-19-2010, 07:28 PM

My 22 y/o son laughed all the way through it thinking about how cool he thought that movie was back in the day!!! I watched the original on tv during Spring Break about 2 months back still love those movies they are great.

PPSTATEBOUND
05-20-2010, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It wasn't that bad. They were poking fun at how easy it is to get a prescription for it in California.

You think is easy now just wait till November.:)

kaorder1999
05-20-2010, 08:45 AM
i couldnt stop laughing at the new Karate Kid preview. Jacket On...Jacket Off..... :eek: I just dont like hearing Jackie Chan say Jacket Off

coach
05-22-2010, 07:28 PM

rocky loves emily

eagles_victory
05-23-2010, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by coach
rocky loves emily Those kids have to be playing in the NBA by now.