PDA

View Full Version : Miss USA ...

JJWalker
05-18-2010, 10:04 AM
I am guessing that discussion can't survive on this board for more than 5 minutes?

LOL

SWMustang
05-18-2010, 10:23 AM
http://www.courtneyhoskins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

MUSTANG69
05-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Are we going to discuss Miss USA's pole dancing experiences?
I don't see anything wrong with it.:D

waterboy
05-18-2010, 01:46 PM
I thought y'all were gonna discuss how Ms. Oklahoma got set up with a volatile political question that caused her not to be able to win......:D .......but we can talk about the Middle Eastern Islamic girl who won it. She used to be a pole dancer, and I always thought they weren't supposed to be promiscuous that way....:doh: ........:thinking: ....Hmmmm......I wonder why they didn't ask her if she supported Hamas?:devil:

In my opinion, these pageants have become too political. They should not be allowed to ask politically driven questions in a beauty contest, in my opinion.:confused: Whatever happened to the days when it was talent and beauty that won these contests?

:wave:

MUSTANG69
05-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I thought y'all were gonna discuss how Ms. Oklahoma got set up with a volatile political question that caused her not to be able to win......:D .......but we can talk about the Middle Eastern Islamic girl who won it. She used to be a pole dancer, and I always thought they weren't supposed to be promiscuous that way....:doh: ........:thinking: ....Hmmmm......I wonder why they didn't ask her if she supported Hamas?:devil:

In my opinion, these pageants have become too political. They should not be allowed to ask politically driven questions in a beauty contest, in my opinion.:confused: Whatever happened to the days when it was talent and beauty that won these contests?

Everything is political. Just look at threads on the DownLow. It doesn't matter what the topic is.

I would much rather talk about pole dancing.:D

Pick6
05-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
Everything is political. Just look at threads on the DownLow. It doesn't matter what the topic is.

You just wanna see Nancy Pelosi pole dancing...lol

MUSTANG69
05-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
You just wanna see Nancy Pelosi pole dancing...lol

I just puked up my lunch. You owe me $ 8.00.

Wouldn't mind seeing Sarah Palin though.

garciap77
05-18-2010, 02:29 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BPD.jpg

MUSTANG69
05-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

:clap: :clap: :clap:

waterboy
05-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Who is that? Is that Pelosi when she was a ............ :doh: wait....she still is!:D

Ranger Mom
05-18-2010, 04:22 PM
She used to be a pole dancer, and I always thought they weren't supposed to be promiscuous that way....:doh: ........:thinking: ....Hmmmm......I wonder why they didn't ask her if she supported Hamas?:devil:

Did she really used to be a pole dancer??

I thought she just took pole dancing lessons and won a contest where she took the lessons!!!

MUSTANG69
05-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I thought she just took pole dancing lessons and won a contest where she took the lessons!!!

Is there a difference? :D

AP Panther Fan
05-18-2010, 04:33 PM
Whatever happened to the days when it was talent and beauty that won these contests?

ahhhmmmm......perhaps someone figured out women have brains in addition to their other attributes and occassional pole dancing skills? :p

JasperDog94
05-18-2010, 04:47 PM
In my opinion, these pageants have become too political. Did you hear the booing that started even before the guy got finished asking the question? Those loaded political questions have no place in beauty pageants.

waterboy
05-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Did you hear the booing that started even before the guy got finished asking the question? Those loaded political questions have no place in beauty pageants.
That's my point. This pageant has become a libtard convention, in my opinion.:D

AP Panther Fan
05-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
ahhhmmmm......perhaps someone figured out women have brains in addition to their other attributes and occassional pole dancing skills? :p

I am rethinking my post above. I just went back and watched the 2007 Miss Teen USA interview with Miss South Carolina....geography was not one of her better subjects. She should probably take up pole dancing.

waterboy
05-18-2010, 05:01 PM
:eek: Brains?!:eek: :doh: :D

It's a beauty contest! Not a political forum! That's what the pageant has become --- a political forum! Ask less pointed questions, or at least a question that isn't gonna make the lady's point of view the difference in whether she wins or not. These judges that are asking these questions are all liberals, so if she is a conservative she has NO chance to win a "beauty" contest. That is unfair to the contestants no matter how you look at it.

AP Panther Fan
05-18-2010, 05:09 PM
:eek: Brains?!:eek: :doh: :D

It's a beauty contest! Not a political forum! That's what the pageant has become --- a political forum! Ask less pointed questions, or at least a question that isn't gonna make the lady's point of view the difference in whether she wins or not. These judges that are asking these questions are all liberals, so if she is a conservative she has NO chance to win a "beauty" contest. That is unfair to the contestants no matter how you look at it.

LOL...actually, I never watch the darn things. I wish they would do away with them entirely as well as the Sports Illustrated Swim Suit issue. So take that.:D

IHStangFan
05-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Are we going to discuss Miss USA's pole dancing experiences?
I don't see anything wrong with it.:D This thread is now worthless without pics!!!

LE Dad
05-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
This thread is now worthless without pics!!! :iagree: :evilgrin:

More poles....less politics.:clap: :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
05-18-2010, 07:22 PM
This thread is now worthless without pics!!!

http://toppayingideas.com/blog/2010/05/18/miss-usa-stripping-photos/

Phil C
05-18-2010, 07:40 PM
LOL...actually, I never watch the darn things. I wish they would do away with them entirely as well as the Sports Illustrated Swim Suit issue. So take that.:D

They still have that thing?! I am going to cancel my subscription. :mad:

garciap77
05-19-2010, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I found this on the Internet, so it must be true!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/2kccc2676f47.jpg

:D

;)

garciap77
05-19-2010, 07:33 AM
This thread is now worthless without pics!!!

:D :D :D

;)

MUSTANG69
05-19-2010, 07:35 AM
I found this on the Internet, so it must be true!

:D

;)

lmao:fnypost: