PDA

View Full Version : Softball - regional semifinal info

PutMeInCoach
05-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Post your regional semifinal game info here.

trojan37
05-16-2010, 08:50 PM
West vs. Andrews
series starts Friday-all games at Abilene Christian.

K-MAC Chuck
05-16-2010, 10:50 PM
Liberty Hill vs. Abilene Wylie

Site/Times TBA Monday...

MUSTANG69
05-17-2010, 07:29 AM
Region IV

Ingleside/Needville
Lyford/La Grange

Games TBA

PutMeInCoach
05-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
Region IV

Ingleside/Needville
Lyford/La Grange

Games TBA

Lyford/La Grange
Series - All games in Sinton
5/21
Game 1 - 7:00
5/22
Game 2 - 2:00
Game 3 - 30 minutes after game 2

SHSBulldog00
05-17-2010, 11:57 AM
Look out for the Lyford 1st Baseman. That Soph. can hit; keep it low to her.

pirate4state
05-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by PutMeInCoach
Lyford/La Grange
Series - All games in Sinton
5/21
Game 1 - 7:00
5/22
Game 2 - 2:00
Game 3 - 30 minutes after game 2

WOO HOO! :clap: oh wait....I have to work concession :(

What do yall want? The usual or some bbq stuff? :D

Phil C
05-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
WOO HOO! :clap: oh wait....I have to work concession :(

What do yall want? The usual or some bbq stuff? :D

Frajitas!

pirate4state
05-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Frajitas! What are fRajitas? :thinking: LOL

Those are expensive Phil...you making a donation to the booster club? :D

MUSTANG69
05-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Ingleside/Needville

1 Game
Friday 7:00 PM
St. Joseph's-Victoria

pirate4state
05-17-2010, 02:39 PM
Ingleside/Needville

1 Game
Friday 7:00 PM
St. Joseph's-Victoria

WOW - wonder who wanted 1 game? Needville's pitcher is very, very good. :thinking:

AP Panther Fan
05-17-2010, 02:47 PM
WOW - wonder who wanted 1 game? Needville's pitcher is very, very good. :thinking:

Bigger dilemma ... who will IHStangFan cheer for?;)

MUSTANG69
05-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Bigger dilemma ... who will IHStangFan cheer for?;)

I hope his loyalty is to his old alma mater:D

ccmom
05-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Liberty Hill vs. Abilene Wylie

Site/Times TBA Monday...

I'm told the series will be in Glenrose

Friday at 7pm
Saturday at 2pm and game 3 to follow if needed

Go Lady Bulldogs!!:clap:

coxjj
05-17-2010, 04:22 PM

Needville wanted 3-game series, lost the flip
Needville won the flip for home.

IHStangFan
05-17-2010, 04:52 PM
I hope his loyalty is to his old alma mater:D LOL...sorry guys...I've got much time and effort invested here in Needville, am a home owner, and my daughter will eventually attend school here. I am a Blue Jay. ;)

Good luck to both teams!!

GrTigers6
05-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I'm told the series will be in Glenrose

Friday at 7pm
Saturday at 2pm and game 3 to follow if needed

Go Lady Bulldogs!!:clap: I know they were looking at our field. I hope they decide to play here. It will be a great matchup.

ccmom
05-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
I know they were looking at our field. I hope they decide to play here. It will be a great matchup. It's definitely in Glen Rose....barring any crazy weather like last weekend. You should come out and watch. Just wear purple and gold and you'll be safe! ;)

GrTigers6
05-17-2010, 07:16 PM
It's definitely in Glen Rose....barring any crazy weather like last weekend. You should come out and watch. Just wear purple and gold and you'll be safe! ;) I would love to, but my son is getting married saturday in santa anna so I should probably go there. :D

ccmom
05-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
I would love to, but my son is getting married saturday in santa anna so I should probably go there. :D Congrats!!:clap:

GrTigers6
05-17-2010, 07:29 PM
It's definitely in Glen Rose....barring any crazy weather like last weekend. You should come out and watch. Just wear purple and gold and you'll be safe! ;) Well we have a tarp, so unless it catches us by surprise then you should be good to go. Unless of course its starts at game time like it did last week.

celinaorange
05-17-2010, 09:27 PM
Celina----Lovejoy

2 of 3 all games at McKinney Boyd

Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Thurs--Friday at 7 pm
Sat if needed at 2 pm (or maybe noon)

MUSTANG69
05-18-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL...sorry guys...I've got much time and effort invested here in Needville, am a home owner, and my daughter will eventually attend school here. I am a Blue Jay. ;)

Good luck to both teams!!

Traitor:D :D :D

IHStangFan
05-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Traitor:D :D :D LOL...come on man...why do ya gotta go there?! :D

AP Panther Fan
05-18-2010, 12:21 PM
LOL...come on man...why do ya gotta go there?! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was joking...you're not. LOL.

Don't worry I don't think they will revoke your diploma or anything quite that serious. Ask me, I know these things.:D

MUSTANG69
05-18-2010, 12:35 PM
LOL...come on man...why do ya gotta go there?! :D

I don't but what would be the fun in picking on you if I didn't. Kind of a tough decision. Pull for the school your kids go to or turn your back on all your life long friends.:D

sportsgram
05-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by celinaorange
Celina----Lovejoy

2 of 3 all games at McKinney Boyd

Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Thurs--Friday at 7 pm
Sat if needed at 2 pm (or maybe noon)

We'll broadcast audio for sure, but working on presenting LIVE video of this series. Awaiting approval from both schools. This is #1 vs. #2 according to TGCA

K-MAC Chuck
05-18-2010, 01:05 PM
It's definitely in Glen Rose....barring any crazy weather like last weekend. You should come out and watch. Just wear purple and gold and you'll be safe! ;)

This should be a fun series - Series #3 between Liberty Hill Lady Panthers vs. Abilene Wyle Lady Bulldogs in the 2009-10 school year.
AW beat LH in the Region I semifinals in VB, and beat LH in the Region I final in basketball.

Revenge is truly a motivation for the Lady Panthers - but again, this should be a great series!

All games will be broadcast live on http://kmacsports.com

IHStangFan
05-18-2010, 02:47 PM
I don't but what would be the fun in picking on you if I didn't. Kind of a tough decision. Pull for the school your kids go to or turn your back on all your life long friends.:D hell 95% of the people I grew up with are now either in the Houston or Austin areas! Very few of us stayed around Ingleside. LOL. I pull for the Mustangs, just not when they play Needville...which...is now my home, and has been for several years.

On another note....is anyone gonna give updates for this game? I saw where P4S said she might go and do so.

MUSTANG69
05-18-2010, 02:54 PM
hell 95% of the people I grew up with are now either in the Houston or Austin areas! Very few of us stayed around Ingleside. LOL. I pull for the Mustangs, just not when they play Needville...which...is now my home, and has been for several years.

On another note....is anyone gonna give updates for this game? I saw where P4S said she might go and do so.

I don't think she is going now. I can't go. I have tickets for the Hooks game Friday night.

coxjj
05-18-2010, 03:02 PM
hell 95% of the people I grew up with are now either in the Houston or Austin areas! Very few of us stayed around Ingleside. LOL. I pull for the Mustangs, just not when they play Needville...which...is now my home, and has been for several years.

Unfortunately, I won't be there to give updates. My DD's college team will be at Nationals in Utah this weekend, so ... priorities. But I'll be back for the rest of the playoffs if Needville can find a way to get past Ingleside.

NastySlot
05-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
This should be a fun series - Series #3 between Liberty Hill Lady Panthers vs. Abilene Wyle Lady Bulldogs in the 2009-10 school year.
AW beat LH in the Region I semifinals in VB, and beat LH in the Region I final in basketball.

Revenge is truly a motivation for the Lady Panthers - but again, this should be a great series!

All games will be broadcast live on http://kmacsports.com

nothing against wylie....but I'll go with my buddy Coach Hankins and the ladies in purple.

IHStangFan
05-18-2010, 03:05 PM
dangit!! LOL. does anyone know if there will be any local radio stations providing updates or anything? I've gotta track down someone who is going!!

Reds fan
05-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by coxjj
Unfortunately, I won't be there to give updates. My DD's college team will be at Nationals in Utah this weekend, so ... priorities. But I'll be back for the rest of the playoffs if Needville can find a way to get past Ingleside.

Good luck to your daughter and her school, I gather she'll be playing in the NJCAA D1 Nationals?

coxjj
05-18-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Reds fan
Good luck to your daughter and her school, I gather she'll be playing in the NJCAA D1 Nationals?

Thanx. Yes, she was the Needville catcher from last year and now catching for Blinn.

coxjj
05-18-2010, 03:17 PM
dangit!! LOL. does anyone know if there will be any local radio stations providing updates or anything? I've gotta track down someone who is going!!

KULP 1390 AM does some Needville softball playoff broadcasts. I do not know if they will be in Victoria for the Ingleside game, but you can check their website at www.kulpradio.com. There's a couple of places to click for Needville Sports audio feeds on the home page. I just don't know if they'll be active for this Friday's game or not.

ccmom
05-18-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
nothing against wylie....but I'll go with my buddy Coach Hankins and the ladies in purple.

I think cheering for purple is a safe bet in this series!;)

NastySlot
05-18-2010, 03:37 PM
I think cheering for purple is a safe bet in this series!;)

got me...I forgot there's going to be a lot of purple.

IHStangFan
05-18-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by coxjj
KULP 1390 AM does some Needville softball playoff broadcasts. I do not know if they will be in Victoria for the Ingleside game, but you can check their website at www.kulpradio.com. There's a couple of places to click for Needville Sports audio feeds on the home page. I just don't know if they'll be active for this Friday's game or not. Well crap.....I somehow forgot all about KULP. I'll give it a look. Thanks!!

pirate4state
05-18-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't think she is going now. I can't go. I have tickets for the Hooks game Friday night. :confused: I'm still planning on going & updating.

If something changes, I'll let yall know.

MUSTANG69
05-18-2010, 04:19 PM
:confused: I'm still planning on going & updating.

If something changes, I'll let yall know.

Thank you.:clap:

LE Dad
05-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Just wear purple and gold and you'll be safe! ;) :p :nerd:

:D

coxjj
05-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Well crap.....I somehow forgot all about KULP. I'll give it a look. Thanks!!

A response from Bob Nason at KULP ...

"The Needville/Ingleside Regional Semi will be broadcast on KULP
and over the net at kulpradio.com beginning at 6:50 Friday night."