PDA

View Full Version : Afflac's thoughts as to why Port Isabel sucks,has played easy teams ,and are Lucky!

Tarpon2004
12-09-2003, 03:48 PM
Here Afflac here is a Topic ALL JUST FOR YOU...in the topic you can demean PI all you want, You can say how PI hasnt played a hard team..which by the way i dont know how u play easy teams and make it to the Semi's but whatever...and u can also say all you want on How Port Isabel is Lucky and will get beat like a Red Headed Step Child...You claim to be a Burnet guy but I doubt it..I wonder if the good fans from Burnet would even claim you simply because of your senseless attacks on PI...well anyways I just wanted to let you know that I made a topic just for you so you can talk bad about PI as much as you want buddy!...PEACE!!

Wildcat81
12-09-2003, 04:04 PM
his profile says he's a contruction worker! Maybe
he got hit in the head by a falling wrench.

TARPON DAD
12-09-2003, 07:50 PM
he was the only baby with a tinted incubator!
hes mom breast feed him with a straw!
what ever the reason this boy has problems!!!!

ill be looking for him at the game ,if you have
any info please let me know.!!!!!

afflac65
12-10-2003, 12:36 PM
hey ya if you will be looking for me at game i wont be hard to find at all. I will be wearing a maroon jacket with a rice raider cap. come on over i would like to talk to you i might even buy you a coke or hot dog.

afflac65
12-11-2003, 01:59 PM
Just wondering if ya port isabel fans are going come over and to the marlin side in this game.

afflac65
12-11-2003, 02:03 PM
I hope port isabel fans not the players dont direspect the marlin cheerleaders like they did rice consolidated cheerleaders last week. Shows no class at all....

Old No. 7
12-11-2003, 05:02 PM
Wildcat81:
his profile says he's a contruction worker! Maybe
he got hit in the head by a falling wrench.LOL......Wildcat81, you crack me up. :D