PDA

View Full Version : LE Dad

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Since you decided to call me back on not responding, let's have a recap of what I did today:

Shortly after posting, I went outside and built fence. Then I hauled hay until 3:00. Then I came back to the house to fix the hay spear and spent about 2 hours under a welding helmet. Then I came in and took a shower and cooked dinner for my parents. Here I am now. No need to respond because the thread has been closed.

The $20.00 will be in the mail on Monday, I've been busy with finals for school and going to treatment for a torn pectoral tendon. No need to question my integrity, I said I was going to do it and it will be done.

Thanks for your concerns about my daily business.

LE Dad
05-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Since you decided to call me back on not responding, let's have a recap of what I did today:

Shortly after posting, I went outside and built fence. Then I hauled hay until 3:00. Then I came back to the house to fix the hay spear and spent about 2 hours under a welding helmet. Then I came in and took a shower and cooked dinner for my parents. Here I am now. No need to respond because the thread has been closed.

The $20.00 will be in the mail on Monday, I've been busy with finals for school and going to treatment for a torn pectoral tendon. No need to question my integrity, I said I was going to do it and it will be done.

Thanks for your concerns about my daily business. Lol... Forgot all about that.

Now thats funny.:clap: :clap: