PDA

View Full Version : Interesting quote

Pick6
05-14-2010, 03:27 PM
"I did not appreciate what I considered to be a ridiculous spectacle during the congressional hearings into this matter," he intoned. "You had executives of BP and Transocean and Halliburton falling over each other to point the finger of blame at somebody else."

Interesting that Obama is mad because someone is pointing the finger at someone else. Isn't that what he does best.

MUSTANG69
05-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
"I did not appreciate what I considered to be a ridiculous spectacle during the congressional hearings into this matter," he intoned. "You had executives of BP and Transocean and Halliburton falling over each other to point the finger of blame at somebody else."

Interesting that Obama is mad because someone is pointing the finger at someone else. Isn't that what he does best.

He is doing it now. He has made the statement that the government agency that issues drilling permits and the oil companies have been in cohoots with each other for the last 10 years. He made sure he had the prevvious administration included in his time period. Here comes another "It's Bush's fault.":D

LE Dad
05-14-2010, 03:40 PM
God forbid he gets re elected... But if he did would he blame himself?

Iron Eyes
05-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Obama- afraid there will be 2 terms, unless the law is changed then it could be 3 or 4 terms. He is right there with FDR [LOL]

LE Dad
05-14-2010, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Iron Eyes
Obama- afraid there will be 2 terms, unless the law is changed then it could be 3 or 4 terms. He is right there with FDR [LOL] Welcome to the board Iron Eyes.:clap: :clap:

I like the way you jump right in.:D

bobcat4life
05-14-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Pick6

Interesting that Obama is mad because someone is pointing the finger at someone else. Isn't that what he does best. hypocrite