PDA

View Full Version : Spurs' future might not include Parker

Maroon87
05-12-2010, 11:56 AM
With his contract up after next season, and with George Hill and Manu Ginobili signed long-term, it looks as though S.A.'s biggest bargaining chip might well be TP. I've heard rumours about a possible Knicks trade, but nothing concrete.

I think it's entirely possible we've seen #9's last game in the Silver and Black.:eek:

Sad, but the Spurs need youth, so if trading Tony is the way to go, then it has to be done... :(

It was a great ride, if in fact this is it.

Ex-Tiger2005
05-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
With his contract up after next season, and with George Hill and Manu Ginobili signed long-term, it looks as though S.A.'s biggest bargaining chip might well be TP. I've heard rumours about a possible Knicks trade, but nothing concrete.

I think it's entirely possible we've seen #9's last game in the Silver and Black.:eek:

Sad, but the Spurs need youth, so if trading Tony is the way to go, then it has to be done... :(

It was a great ride, if in fact this is it.

i dont understand where his downfall started...just a year or so ago he was included in the top 5 of PGs...as far as the youth movement is concerned TP is not that old :confused: It will be sad to see him go if all rumors are true.

LE Dad
05-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
i dont understand where his downfall started...just a year or so ago he was included in the top 5 of PGs... He started watching Desperate Housewives.:p

Phil C
05-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Tony is the young one that is left. You build your team around him now. YOU DON'T TRADE HIM!

:mad:

SintonFan
05-12-2010, 02:25 PM
I think Tony is 26 or 27.
He is just starting to get dingle berries.

Ex-Tiger2005
05-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I think Tony is 26 or 27.
He is just starting to get dingle berries.

:fnypost:

District303aPastPlayer
05-15-2010, 12:18 PM
ive read reports where he wants to be traded to the Lakers... cant say i blame him. get off a boring team into a team that actually has a change of pace in their game.

lv2937
05-15-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
:fnypost: :clap: tony will be 28 this coming monday. i have a daughter older than him.