PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill Vs. Splendora

RBARKER
10-06-2003, 07:27 AM
This Should be a good game Splendora gave Liberty & Diboll all they wanted. Splendora is a better team than I thought they would be this year they seem to be playing good ball. BH has registered its first Shutoutof the year the Defense is getting better every game. The Offense has its ups and downs, I think they should have beat Cleveland by 40 but a win is a win. Splendora has been a quite team this year maybe some folks from Diboll or Liberty could fill me in. Whats everyone think about this game. I'll pick my Eagles by 14

<small>[ October 06, 2003, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: RBARKER ]</small>

trojandad
10-06-2003, 08:27 AM
I think you guys should be ok with Splendora with the game at your place. They had the home cookin goin at their place again Friday night. The holdings were so bad that my son's helmet was ripped off of him on a double team and rolled down the field and when he got back with it, the ref warned him about taking his helmet off on the field during the game. Such silliness.

You guys will be fine. The Hill by 3 scores.

QB85
10-06-2003, 08:39 AM
I think BH will take this game...I just hope they are not looking ahead one week to the huge matchup with Liberty. One game at a time guys.....

rowdycrowd
10-06-2003, 10:26 AM
I think barbers hill will be tough with that no huddle, but I think it will be a close game. I'm going with the upset. Splendora by 3.

RBARKER
10-06-2003, 10:38 AM
rowdycrowd:
I think barbers hill will be tough with that no huddle, but I think it will be a close game. I'm going with the upset. Splendora by 3.The offense is coming around but the BH defense will be the difference in this game. Cleveland rushed for over 350 yards against Coldsprings BH held them to 68 yards total offense and 5 first downs. Looking at Splendora the BH deffense will overcome a pretty low scoring Splendora Offense.

spike
10-06-2003, 10:39 AM
Hill 28
Splendora 7

SoldierOfTroy
10-06-2003, 05:23 PM
very simple... no need to type much... if the hill prepare's well.... the hill wins by 4 td's...

LP57
10-06-2003, 10:56 PM
rbarker splendora is a decent team and if you take them lightly as we did they might be able to upset you guys just come prepared and i think you guys should get the best of them even though thats the last thing i wanna see happen. i would love to see this team upset you guys but i just dont see it happening. good luck to you guys and see you on oct 17 at our place

FBmania
10-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Eagles by 10. BH defense is playing well getting better every week. Keep the turnovers down and BH wins!

shellman54
10-07-2003, 08:45 AM
hill by 17

exbccards76'smom
10-07-2003, 09:10 AM
Good luck to my friends from the hill. Keep on rollin'!!

pgamgt1982
10-07-2003, 11:05 AM
The Hill should be able to handle Splendora with ease, yet that should not be the mentality going into the game.

I'll go ahead and say the Hill by 2 TD's.

EAGLETOWN
10-07-2003, 01:17 PM
The Hill defense is starting to make a name for itself.

They had an outstanding game against Cleveland.

The Offense on the other hand was a little off.

Had the Offense been clicking on all cylinders against Cleveland it would have been
:( U G L Y :( !!

I mean 42 would have been putting it nicely.

I still like RBARKER say they are going to have a break out game soon and break 30.

I'll pick the Offensive breaks out this week.

In another awesome defensive performance the Offense gets it together and the Eagles win BIG.

Good luck this week EAGLES.

wink OH AND REMEMBER LIBERTY IS NOT TILL NEXT WEEK. wink

One game at a time guys.

:D Barbers Hill 35 :D
eek! Splendora 7 eek!

<small>[ October 07, 2003, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: EAGLETOWN ]</small>

RBARKER
10-07-2003, 05:20 PM
LP57:
rbarker splendora is a decent team and if you take them lightly as we did they might be able to upset you guys just come prepared and i think you guys should get the best of them even though thats the last thing i wanna see happen. i would love to see this team upset you guys but i just dont see it happening. good luck to you guys and see you on oct 17 at our placeMan wheres the love LP57 Sounds like your just a tiny bit jealouse of the Hills success :p Dont worry you will get your turn next week. Good luck against Coldsprings

bhillfan
10-07-2003, 06:46 PM
as much as i would love to see the offense fire out this week, the soph. qb chris daniels doesnt look likely on playin this week against splendora, he has a knee injury and hasnt been practicing this week so this could hurt the team, but the defense should still come out as strong as always and help the offense out and give some good position, so im still sayin that we come out on top in the end, go BH

LP57
10-07-2003, 07:40 PM
haha nothin but love rbarker but of course i would like the see the champs for the moment get knocked off before we get our chance

bhillfan
10-08-2003, 04:56 PM
we had a good practice today and chris is tryin to do it but i dont know how he will be come game time, lets go BH

RBARKER
10-08-2003, 05:38 PM
I know what you mean LP57 everyone wants to see BH lose. That's what you have to deal with while your on top. Yall are going through the same thing being undefeated.

Bhillfan, Thats terrible news keep us updated. Without Chris BH will have a hard time with Splendora. Splendora has a good team BH will have to bring their "A" game to keep the district drive going.

bhillfan
10-08-2003, 08:29 PM
well yeah i guess chris is alright, he should be able to start and hang in there, if not we have to pull josh gaines, the free safty, to that position and that hurts us because it makes him go both ways, but hopefully we wont have to do that

CrazyLB35
10-09-2003, 08:52 PM
WELL I KNOW THAT BH'S O AND D WILL BE READY FOR SPLENDORAS A GAME.

the-O-fence
10-09-2003, 09:27 PM
Is the game in BH or a Splendora?

bhcajun
10-09-2003, 10:05 PM
Daniels is ok to play on friday, but nevertheless, the Eagles have plenty of weapons to use, Gaines will be ready if needed

Splendora this week

but Liberty looms

rowdycrowd
10-10-2003, 10:34 AM
The game is in BH and it will be wet. Good luck to both teams. Hope turnovers don't decide the game.