05-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Looks like the rumors are true:

http://www.oaoa.com/news/permian-47129-player-bodytext.html

coachc45
05-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ccraker
Looks like the rumors are true:

http://www.oaoa.com/news/permian-47129-player-bodytext.html

Unbelievable!!!!!! I hope nothing is done to the school, coach, or team. They were totally duped and should not be held accountable.

ccraker
05-11-2010, 06:01 PM
I'd imagine Permian will have to forfeit the season for using an ineligible player.

TexasHSFootball
05-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Here is the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel story: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-jerry-joseph-0511,0,4035655.story

Looking4number8
05-11-2010, 06:16 PM
I dont see where the kid/man is going to be in any "big trouble" for this. Failure to identfy is serious but wont get him thrown into the slammer.

However if this 22 year old was dating some dudes 15 or 16 year old daughter... he might have some serious trouble down the line!

BwdLion73
05-11-2010, 07:25 PM
I heard he is a move in move in at Wylie

:thinking:

bobcat4life
05-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73

:thinking: I heard Walter Thomas just moved there to play defensive tackle:thinking:

Cowboy_Up
05-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by coachc45
Unbelievable!!!!!! I hope nothing is done to the school, coach, or team. They were totally duped and should not be held accountable.

Please tell me your not serious.
Ever heard of transcripts? Hell, my kids transfer middle school and they called the previous school before they would enroll my kids.
Think a 5'5" white kid would have moved in with the coach?
If the coach survives this, then there are no rules...ever...just act stupid and say...the kid lied....good enough?

JJWalker
05-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Hey this it Texas ... he will be lucky to not get the death penalty.

Clearly he is a sex predator. :doh:

LH Panther Mom
05-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy_Up
Ever heard of transcripts? Hell, my kids transfer middle school and they called the previous school before they would enroll my kids.
If the coach survives this, then there are no rules...ever...just act stupid and say...the kid lied....good enough?
Exactly!!!!! :2thumbsup

injuredinmelee
05-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Lived with the coach? Wow this has to be a violation.

ccraker
05-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Here are two other stories we did today:

http://varsity.oaoa.com/articles/year-6353-wright-basketball.html

http://varsity.oaoa.com/articles/executive-6352-montimere-director.html

NastySlot
05-11-2010, 09:27 PM

"ECISD followed all legal requirements in keeping Joseph enrolled in school until his true identity was confirmed. FD (Legal) spells out enrollment requirements. Page 4 of 9 states that denying enrollment to children who are illegal aliens is against the law. Pages 5 and 6 cites Texas Education Code 25.002, stating that a student shall not be denied enrollment solely because they fail to provide proof of identity or education records from a previous school. Nimitz and Permian followed policy and procedures in enrolling and educating this student."

not saying I agree with it..... I could tell you all story about kid in school with no papers...and the mess it caused..........but i won't.

NastySlot
05-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Lived with the coach? Wow this has to be a violation.

I think I read where he became the Man-Childs legal guardian.

LH Panther Mom
05-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
"ECISD followed all legal requirements in keeping Joseph enrolled in school until his true identity was confirmed. FD (Legal) spells out enrollment requirements. Page 4 of 9 states that denying enrollment to children who are illegal aliens is against the law. Pages 5 and 6 cites Texas Education Code 25.002, stating that a student shall not be denied enrollment solely because they fail to provide proof of identity or education records from a previous school. Nimitz and Permian followed policy and procedures in enrolling and educating this student."

not saying I agree with it..... I could tell you all story about kid in school with no papers...and the mess it caused..........but i won't.
I don't have too much of a problem with the enrolling, just the lack of documentation for playing VARSITY athletics.

NastySlot
05-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I don't have too much of a problem with the enrolling, just the lack of documentation for playing VARSITY athletics.

I agree...but I guess they really didn't check into it because he entered as 9th grader? at a junior high campus and I guess they didn't consider him for varsity sports or PAP would have been required.........but no matter the level of kid entering here we try to contact former coaches...to find out what kid were getting.

kaorder1999
05-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
I think I read where he became the Man-Childs legal guardian.

was made his legal guardian during hte court process...BUT...the coach will still have to answer as to why the child was living with him before all of this came out.

garciap77
05-12-2010, 08:35 AM

:thinking:

Did you hear that at the Whataburger in Early?:D

Or was that some other player?:D

:p

;)

crzyjournalist03
05-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
was made his legal guardian during hte court process...BUT...the coach will still have to answer as to why the child was living with him before all of this came out.

The guy claimed he was homeless, so the coach offered his home.

kaorder1999
05-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
The guy claimed he was homeless, so the coach offered his home.

that wont stick.....there will be proof that that coach had contact with that young man BEFORE he enrolled which will get him in trouble with UIL

playnhurt
05-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Sounds to me like there will be a sequel to FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!

kaorder1999
05-12-2010, 09:25 AM
its NUTS that coaches think they can get away with stuff like this. Im sorry...BUT....i work in an inner city school (where we DO have some homeless kids) and if a kid, even not a super athletic kid, was to tell me they were homeless and want to play for me...I DO MY RESEARCH! You are risking your job and career when you take in a kid like that. This coach knew what was going on. He HAD to.

coachc45
05-12-2010, 09:28 AM
that wont stick.....there will be proof that that coach had contact with that young man BEFORE he enrolled which will get him in trouble with UIL

If the kid established residency in ECISD then he lost his residency, he can live with anyone inside the district and keep his eligibility. That is UIL rules. When you move into a district you must live with your parents or court appointed guarding to have immediate eligibility if not then you have to sit out for one calender year. After that year, as long as you are in the district, regardless of who you live with you are eligible for varsity sports.

As far as transcript, if you read the article...the law states you cannot deny an "illegal immigrant" to be enrolled in school because he does not have proper paperwork from his previous school! The HAD to let him enroll. After a year of being enrolled, there is no other paperwork that needs to be filed for a kid to compete in varsity athletics. All procedures were followed.

The kid duped everyone; the school, the coach, the kids....even the ICE for awhile... Heck he even had a Birth Certificate from Haiti. What more was to be done? So my opinion doesn't change.

kaorder1999
05-12-2010, 09:37 AM
so...when he moved into the District, was he living with his parents or court appointed guardian?

kaorder1999
05-12-2010, 09:43 AM

very true!

LE Dad
05-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by coachc45
If the kid established residency in ECISD then he lost his residency, he can live with anyone inside the district and keep his eligibility. That is UIL rules. When you move into a district you must live with your parents or court appointed guarding to have immediate eligibility if not then you have to sit out for one calender year. After that year, as long as you are in the district, regardless of who you live with you are eligible for varsity sports.

As far as transcript, if you read the article...the law states you cannot deny an "illegal immigrant" to be enrolled in school because he does not have proper paperwork from his previous school! The HAD to let him enroll. After a year of being enrolled, there is no other paperwork that needs to be filed for a kid to compete in varsity athletics. All procedures were followed.

The kid duped everyone; the school, the coach, the kids....even the ICE for awhile... Heck he even had a Birth Certificate from Haiti. What more was to be done? So my opinion doesn't change. Enroll yes, participate in athletics no. You need to make sure of what you are dealing with before you play a kid. Look at this story and you will see why. Bottom line is coach did not utilize good judgment. His intentions were probably good, but you got to dot your I's and cross your T's.

coachc45
05-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Enroll yes, participate in athletics no. You need to make sure of what you are dealing with before you play a kid. Look at this story and you will see why. Bottom line is coach did not utilize good judgment. His intentions were probably good, but you got to dot your I's and cross your T's.

After 1 year...eligibility is an easy thing. The only rule they broke is letting an overage player participate. The only thing you can check is his birth certificate and they did it

playnhurt
05-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Wonder if he got an allowance when living with the coach? That might have broken a rule!

kaorder1999
05-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by playnhurt
Wonder if he got an allowance when living with the coach? That might have broken a rule!

he was living with the coach BEFORE he became his legal guardian right? Am I mistaken?

kaorder1999
05-12-2010, 02:12 PM
And was the guardianship sought from the beginning by the coach?

Phil C
05-12-2010, 02:19 PM
More victims of society. :(

GATAPride77
05-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Another Ron McKelvey?

kaorder1999
05-12-2010, 02:26 PM
i would LOVE to hear about all these other "students " that this coach is now admitting to letting live with him through the years while coaching at Permian.....

Ranger Mom
05-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Did I read somewhere that he has an identical twin brother in jail somewhere??

Geurdwich and Geurdwin???

I love reading the comments on the newspaper sites, one I looked at earlier was having a debate if this was Obama's fault or did it start with Clinton?:confused: :confused: :doh:

LE Dad
05-12-2010, 04:13 PM
i would LOVE to hear about all these other "students " that this coach is now admitting to letting live with him through the years while coaching at Permian..... Oops, maybe it wasn't as innocent as I thought it was. That should raise a red flag with the admin. I understand move ins but lets not get carried away and move em in your house!

bobcat4life
05-12-2010, 04:26 PM
It looks like no rules were broken other than him being 22 years old. He enrolled and did all the things someone who was actually an illegal immigrant would be required to do before playing sports.

He will be in trouble. The coach may lose his job but I dont think he will, and the team may have to forfeit a few games, but no major sanctions will be enforced.

kaorder1999
05-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
It looks like no rules were broken other than him being 22 years old. He enrolled and did all the things someone who was actually an illegal immigrant would be required to do before playing sports.

He will be in trouble. The coach may lose his job but I dont think he will, and the team may have to forfeit a few games, but no major sanctions will be enforced.

the team will have to forfeit EVERY game he played in this year.

kaorder1999
05-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Here's a question i have...

Where is CPS through this whole deal? a 16 year old homeless kid? Does CPS not get involved with issues in child abandonment when the chile involved is not a US citizen?

bobcat4life
05-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Here's a question i have...

Where is CPS through this whole deal? a 16 year old homeless kid? Does CPS not get involved with issues in child abandonment when the chile involved is not a US citizen? I thought there was something where kids over 16 were not able to be put in foster homes or something like that?

kaorder1999
05-12-2010, 06:48 PM
I thought there was something where kids over 16 were not able to be put in foster homes or something like that?

maybe but I talked with an attorney today who said that a homeless minor wouldnt be granted custody to anyone before CPS investigated...BUT...maybe they didnt get involved since he was supposedly not a citizen

Black_Magic
05-13-2010, 10:04 AM

He will be in trouble. The coach may lose his job but I dont think he will, and the team may have to forfeit a few games, but no major sanctions will be enforced. I dont know if this is it to this situation. This guy enroled in Jr high as a 21 year old. What if he "dated" a girl who was 14-15-16 at the time? Can you say Sex offender? wonder if he dated teenage girls and what the parents oppinion of it is.:thinking:

kaorder1999
05-13-2010, 10:12 AM
im sure will find out soon enough. If that happened people will talk!

bobcat4life
05-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Reports are now coming out that he had sex with a 15 year old girl while at Permian:eek:

crzyjournalist03
05-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I dont know if this is it to this situation. This guy enroled in Jr high as a 21 year old. What if he "dated" a girl who was 14-15-16 at the time? Can you say Sex offender? wonder if he dated teenage girls and what the parents oppinion of it is.:thinking:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/highschool/news/story?id=5189705

uh-oh.

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Odessa Imposter facing sexual assault charges now!

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 09:06 AM
15 year old coming forward saying they had a sexual relationship when she was told he was only 15 as well. This is going to get ugly!

Ranger Mom
05-17-2010, 09:25 AM
The first 2 times he went to jail, he was bonded out immediately.

So far, no one has stepped up to bond him out on this charge....of course, his bond is quite a bit higher this time!

44INAROW
05-17-2010, 09:26 AM
15 year old coming forward saying they had a sexual relationship when she was told he was only 15 as well. This is going to get ugly!
I bet her parents are proud.. :doh: oops I better stay out of this.. :p

Ranger Mom
05-17-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I bet her parents are proud.. :doh: oops I better stay out of this.. :p

Yeah....especially when she admitted it happened at her father's house!!

I think I would have just kept my mouth shut....not to protect him, but to protect myself!!

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Yeah....especially when she admitted it happened at her father's house!!

I think I would have just kept my mouth shut....not to protect him, but to protect myself!!

god this is gonna be a movie!

Ranger Mom
05-17-2010, 09:29 AM
If he denies it...how do you prove it??

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 09:32 AM
If he denies it...how do you prove it??

dont most people charged with sexual assault deny it???

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 09:34 AM
ole dude was living as a 15 year old...hes a dude...he told someone and one of those friends of his will come forward!

MUSTANG69
05-17-2010, 09:34 AM
god this is gonna be a movie!

Friday Night Lights 2:D

Ranger Mom
05-17-2010, 09:35 AM
dont most people charged with sexual assault deny it???

I'm sure they do. I just wondered, with no kind of proof, if they can make the charges stick.

Of course, he has already proven himself to be deceptive so I am sure they don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth now.

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm sure they do. I just wondered, with no kind of proof, if they can make the charges stick.

Of course, he has already proven himself to be deceptive so I am sure they don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth now.

very true. Like i said...im sure he told someone so he could make himself look good to the other people he was around and im sure someone will come forward and testify against him

Black_Magic
05-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/highschool/news/story?id=5189705

uh-oh. yep. Told ya so. he is an Idiot!!

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 09:45 AM
any adult that tries or does have sexual relations with a minor should be heavily punished but in this case I hope/wish the punishment could be a lot worse!!!

LE Dad
05-17-2010, 09:51 AM
I still don't get how he could pull this off? If all it takes is a birth certificate to enroll in school then we are setting our kids up to be taken advantage of by preditors. I certainly hope something more will be required in the future, as this kid obiviously did not just fall from the sky. There has to be more investigation by the school.

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 09:56 AM
I still don't get how he could pull this off? If all it takes is a birth certificate to enroll in school then we are setting our kids up to be taken advantage of by preditors. I certainly hope something more will be required in the future, as this kid obiviously did not just fall from the sky. There has to be more investigation by the school.

i think he found a loophole as far as immigrant status goes. If you are an american citizen, it seems harder to forge stuff in order to enroll in a school but in his case, he was "coming from Haiti". Apparatly there arent many things you can seek to prove that and now the state will have to step up and find a way to keep this from happening!

Red&White_9x5
05-17-2010, 10:19 AM
Seems like with every day that goes by more and more is coming out about this guy. I am sure there is a lot more to come out too.

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 10:20 AM
since he wanted to be an immigrant from Haiti so bad he went through all of this, I say we send him to Haiti!

Looking4number8
05-17-2010, 11:59 AM
since he wanted to be an immigrant from Haiti so bad he went through all of this, I say we send him to Haiti! :clap:

95mustang
05-17-2010, 01:23 PM
The first 2 times he went to jail, he was bonded out immediately.

So far, no one has stepped up to bond him out on this charge....of course, his bond is quite a bit higher this time!

Might be safer for him to stay in jail this time now that daddy knows what happened.

Ranger Mom
05-17-2010, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Might be safer for him to stay in jail this time now that daddy knows what happened.

Probably so.....the rumors that are circulating around here are crazy!!!

TheDOCTORdre
05-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Probably so.....the rumors that are circulating around here are crazy!!!

yeah I actually know people that went to church with him, its crazy to see that there are some people who are actually still defending this guy

bobcat4life
05-17-2010, 06:15 PM
I posted this 3 days ago when it happened. look at the other thread about this guy.

But this is no surprise. I think I would rather be in jail than face daddy. If I was her, I would save my own a$$ and not say anything

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 06:24 PM
I posted this 3 days ago when it happened. look at the other thread about this guy.

But this is no surprise. I think I would rather be in jail than face daddy. If I was her, I would save my own a$$ and not say anything

haha....i love it when people get upset and tell everyone they posted something first!! makes me laugh!

bobcat4life
05-17-2010, 06:44 PM
haha....i love it when people get upset and tell everyone they posted something first!! makes me laugh! I love how as soon as I posted that the threads were merged lol

And Im not mad, I just feel special for getting there first :)

kaorder1999
05-17-2010, 06:45 PM
just glad you got something to feel good about! :)

LH Panther Mom
05-17-2010, 06:54 PM
I love how as soon as I posted that the threads were merged lol

And Im not mad, I just feel special for getting there first :)
I love how you have no idea what you're talking about! I wasn't even aware you had posted on it when I merged them. :p

sinton66
05-17-2010, 07:46 PM
I love how you have no idea what you're talking about! I wasn't even aware you had posted on it when I merged them. :p

Delete his original comment and then say "Oh yeah? PROVE it!":D

bobcat4life
05-17-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Delete his original comment and then say "Oh yeah? PROVE it!":D Why do I always get ridiculed:(

and LHPM- I just thought it was a funny coincidence that it got merged right after my post about taking credit for being the first to know

Ranger Mom
05-18-2010, 11:06 AM
Why do I always get ridiculed:(

and LHPM- I just thought it was a funny coincidence that it got merged right after my post about taking credit for being the first to know

Well....considering I live only 20 miles from there and it was on the local news immediately...you weren't the first to know.

I just didn't have internet Friday or Saturday to post it myself!!!:D :D :D

TheDOCTORdre
05-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Well....considering I live only 20 miles from there and it was on the local news immediately...you weren't the first to know.

I just didn't have internet Friday or Saturday to post it myself!!!:D :D :D

well i live in odessa so ha!:D

ccmom
05-18-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

I'm glad you can laugh about living there. :p

Ranger Mom
05-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I'm glad you can laugh about living there. :p

Ohhh.......OUCH!!!!!:D :D

I have lived in the Midland area since 1983.....except around 2-1/2 years that I lived in Abilene and California.

I bet I have been to Odessa less than 20 times in all that time!!!

ccmom
05-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Ohhh.......OUCH!!!!!:D :D

I have lived in the Midland area since 1983.....except around 2-1/2 years that I lived in Abilene and California.

I bet I have been to Odessa less than 20 times in all that time!!!

We lived in Midland for 2 years and I'm still mad at my husband for the two times he MADE me go to Odessa! :mad:

Ranger Mom
05-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
We lived in Midland for 2 years and I'm still mad at my husband for the two times he MADE me go to Odessa! :mad:

Most of the times I went was because my son was riding bulls at Dos Amigos.

I used to live in between Midland and Odessa...probably about 5 miles from Odessa and about 15 from Midland. I still went to Midland to do all my shopping.

Odessa kinda scares me!!

I DID go to Odessa in October to a Haunted house thing....it was pretty fun!!

My daughter works in Odessa and still hardly knows where anything is, besides where she works and the surrounding fast food joints.

She does all her shopping in Midland too and she lives in Gardendale, which is closer to Odessa!!

Like Mother like Daughter, I guess!!:p

LE Dad
05-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Ok after reading all of this, I scratched Odessa off my places to visit list.:p :devil:

TheDOCTORdre
05-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Ok after reading all of this, I scratched Odessa off my places to visit list.:p :devil:

you're not coming to visit me:(

LE Dad
05-18-2010, 07:14 PM
you're not coming to visit me:( OK Dre.:) I guess if you are there it can't be all bad.:D

BaseballUmp
05-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Whats wrong with Odessa?

garciap77
05-18-2010, 07:37 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Whats wrong with Odessa?
So I'm guessing you've never been there? :D ;)

Ranger Mom
05-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Whats wrong with Odessa?

I'm from Midland.....nuff said!!:p

Seriously, people from Midland and "Whoredessa" seem to almost have a rivalry with each other!!:p

BaseballUmp
05-18-2010, 08:55 PM
So I'm guessing you've never been there? :D ;)

Lol you would be correct, haha closest ive been is snyder and lubbock on the way to utah

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Lol you would be correct, haha closest ive been is snyder and lubbock on the way to utah
Well, imagine Snyder and Lubbock but worse. :eek: (I absolutely LOVED living in Lubbock, btw!)

TheDOCTORdre
05-18-2010, 09:08 PM
Well, imagine Snyder and Lubbock but worse. :eek: (I absolutely LOVED living in Lubbock, btw!)

not worse than snyder, snyder SUCKS:D

Ranger Mom
05-18-2010, 09:10 PM
I don't REALLY have anything against Odessa, just don't really have much reason to go there.....although, I did they hear they have a Burlington Coat Factory, so I may have to check it out.

The main problem I have with Odessa is the traffic!! It is horrendous!!!

I live 10 miles southeast of Midland.....it is about 40 miles from Greenwood to Odessa. No reason to go there unless I am looking for something I can't find in Midland.

I have to admit, I would much rather be in hospital in Odessa than Midland. Odessa is where I had my surgery last year.

BaseballUmp
05-18-2010, 09:11 PM
yea on the way back we drove thru lubbock at like midnight and I swear it was like a ghost town...no way i could live there and snyder was pretty lame as well haha

Ranger Mom
05-18-2010, 09:13 PM
yea on the way back we drove thru lubbock at like midnight and I swear it was like a ghost town...no way i could live there and snyder was pretty lame as well haha

That was probably when it was dry!!!

You can now buy beer in town, I believe!!:D

TheDOCTORdre
05-18-2010, 09:14 PM
I don't REALLY have anything against Odessa, just don't really have much reason to go there.....although, I did they hear they have a Burlington Coat Factory, so I may have to check it out.

my life loves the burlington coat factory, i hate that they put one in lol, actually ive got me some pretty good deals there too

BaseballUmp
05-18-2010, 09:16 PM
That was probably when it was dry!!!

You can now buy beer in town, I believe!!:D
Lubbock or Snyder? Cuz when I went through it was the week of spring break in 2008

Ranger Mom
05-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Lubbock or Snyder? Cuz when I went through it was the week of spring break in 2008

Lubbock....I have no idea if Snyder is dry.

Ranger Mom
05-18-2010, 09:40 PM
my life loves the burlington coat factory, i hate that they put one in lol, actually ive got me some pretty good deals there too

Awwwww!! I love how you refer to her as "my LIFE".....that is SO sweet!!!!:inlove: :inlove:

TheDOCTORdre
05-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Awwwww!! I love how you refer to her as "my LIFE".....that is SO sweet!!!!:inlove: :inlove:

:D

garciap77
05-18-2010, 09:44 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Black_Magic
05-19-2010, 10:18 AM
not worse than snyder, snyder SUCKS:D Wow! coming from someone who personaly got flat shut down not even 2 and a half months ago in the alumni game vs Snyder. What were you able to get in total Offence? 50 yards? Id say SWEETWATER SUCKS BIG TIME!! :clap:

Ranger Mom
05-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Wow! coming from someone who personaly got flat shut down not even 2 and a half months ago in the alumni game vs Snyder. What were you able to get in total Offence? 50 yards? Id say SWEETWATER SUCKS BIG TIME!! :clap:

LOL!! Now THIS reminds me of the downlow I know and love.

A thread starts out about a 22 yr. old imposter in Odessa and turns into a Sweetwater/Snyder thread!!!!:D :D :D :D

BwdLion73
05-19-2010, 11:15 AM
The biggest problem I have with Odessa is the water. Does it still taste the same?

Ranger Mom
05-19-2010, 11:25 AM
The biggest problem I have with Odessa is the water. Does it still taste the same?

Yeah.....it's bad in Midland and Big Spring too!!!

Black_Magic
05-19-2010, 12:49 PM
LOL!! Now THIS reminds me of the downlow I know and love.

A thread starts out about a 22 yr. old imposter in Odessa and turns into a Sweetwater/Snyder thread!!!!:D :D :D :D Its called reverting back to Nature?http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/University_Library/exhibits/football/Images/S02/S0223.jpg

ronwx5x
05-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Yeah.....it's bad in Midland and Big Spring too!!!

Bad, huh? Try Big Lake's water and you will learn to appreciate Midland and Big Spring. Tastes like sulpher.

TheDOCTORdre
05-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Wow! coming from someone who personaly got flat shut down not even 2 and a half months ago in the alumni game vs Snyder. What were you able to get in total Offence? 50 yards? Id say SWEETWATER SUCKS BIG TIME!! :clap:

yeah we got shut down alright, but lets not act like Snyder had much rolling on their side, lets see how many points did that offensive juggernaut come out with in the victory? thank God the kicker finally made a kick or we would still be out there

garciap77
05-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Weren’t Sweetwater and Snyder supposed to consolidate into one school, so they could stay 3A?:confused:

TheDOCTORdre
05-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Weren’t Sweetwater and Snyder supposed to consolidate into one school, so they could stay 3A?:confused:

no Wylie sends their extra surplus of students to Sweetwater and Snyder when the UIL counts so that they can all stay 3A:D

Rocket
05-19-2010, 07:40 PM

Snyder stinks too...

TheDOCTORdre
05-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Snyder stinks too...

you do know a few things after all dont you

Black_Magic
05-20-2010, 10:17 AM
yeah we got shut down alright, but lets not act like Snyder had much rolling on their side, lets see how many points did that offensive juggernaut come out with in the victory? thank God the kicker finally made a kick or we would still be out there No Juggernaut on our side. But you gota admit it... Less than 50 in total O has got to be embarassing to you being one of the O linemen.:D BTW... How is your "Stud" MLB???.. He recover from his concussion??>>;) Sure missed his presence considering he talked so much smack prior to the game. He ever find out what the number of the truck was that hit him?:clap:

BwdLion73
05-20-2010, 10:26 AM
You know this does fit in the title. Next one of them will be accusing the other of sneaking in a High Scholl Player!
:D :D :D