PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma 2003 Best NCAA college team ever!!

Phil C
12-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Just because the lost a game doesn't change that. Remember the dynasties of Green Bay, Pittsburgh, and San Franciso and Dallas in the NFL and the Chicago Bulls in the NBA. They all lost a game now and then. Heck even the mighty San Antonio Spurs lost a couple of playoff games with the Nets and all they did was win the NBA Championship in 2003 in the best NBA series we ever had. Besides Oklahoma only lost to Kansas State because they lost their composure and gave up cheap and freaky touchdowns. If they had kept cool they would have chipped away at the lead and tied it up in the last minute and won it in overtime. Plus the officiating could have been better.

ThaRealBulldog
12-12-2003, 05:57 PM
They won't beat LSU

ej2525
12-12-2003, 07:42 PM
Blah!! Blah!! Tha... :rolleyes:

DawgFan91
12-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Phil C:
Besides Oklahoma only lost to Kansas State because they lost their composure and gave up cheap and freaky touchdowns. If they had kept cool they would have chipped away at the lead and tied it up in the last minute and won it in overtime..Yeah, and if they were the best team ever they would've kept their composure. Great teams don't lose that game and the best teams crush the 2003 Kansas State Wildcats. But if typing that made you feel better, then more power to ya.

Leopards,class of 75
12-12-2003, 08:34 PM
I think the 2000 oklahoma Sooners team was as good if not better!

marktaras
12-12-2003, 10:49 PM
DawgFan91:

Phil C:
Besides Oklahoma only lost to Kansas State because they lost their composure and gave up cheap and freaky touchdowns. If they had kept cool they would have chipped away at the lead and tied it up in the last minute and won it in overtime..Yeah, and if they were the best team ever they would've kept their composure. Great teams don't lose that game and the best teams crush the 2003 Kansas State Wildcats. But if typing that made you feel better, then more power to ya.Case closed.

Boosty_Hondo
12-12-2003, 11:26 PM
Texas is better still go ut even though they got skrewd in BCS

lepfan
12-13-2003, 12:24 AM
Boosty_Hondo:
Texas is better still go ut even though they got skrewd in BCSI do believe that is the funniest thing I have seen posted here in some time....."Texas is still better" at what....basket weaving...my message to you...DO NOT DO ANY MORE ACID!!!! UT screwed UT....can't blame anyone else!!!

afflac65
12-13-2003, 12:33 AM
Oklahoma the best college team ever are you kidding it has been with a doubt the university of miami they have had the best college teams over
a long haul than anyone.
1. MIAMI
2. NEBRASKA
3. ALABAMA
4. OKLAHOMA
5. MICHIGAN

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2003, 12:39 AM
Boosty_Hondo:
Texas is better still go ut even though they got skrewd in BCS...uh...sure....yeah....just keep repeating that, over and over..... :rolleyes:

Boosty_Hondo
12-13-2003, 12:44 AM
can you take a joke ?? i swear people take everything so serious

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2003, 12:49 AM
Oh......well, it's late and I'm sleepy....
OK...HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D

CHS_DT#75
12-13-2003, 01:00 AM
first off, it doesnt matter if they should ahve won, if they could have won, PERIOd. They didnt and thats the bottom line... they should not be playing for the national championship... OU SUCKS!!!!

District303aPastPlayer
12-13-2003, 11:43 AM
If a team can't win their conference, they should not be playing for the national championship, IMHO. But the BCS and UIL both disagree with me... so... who knows, PLAYOFFS!!

slpybear the bullfan
12-13-2003, 12:46 PM
Phil... Stick with the SPURS.

therealbulldogs
12-13-2003, 01:13 PM
Leopards,class of 75:
I think the 2000 oklahoma Sooners team was as good if not better!It's funny you say that because if I remember hearing right Bob Stoops doesn't think so.

<small>[ December 13, 2003, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: therealbulldogs ]</small>

lepfan
12-14-2003, 02:29 AM
CHS_DT#75:
first off, it doesnt matter if they should ahve won, if they could have won, PERIOd. They didnt and thats the bottom line... they should not be playing for the national championship... OU SUCKS!!!!So if OU sucks that means the other teams must SUCK even worse...

Hey did you know they were flying an extra flag at Six Flags this year, for next the season it will be called Seven Flags Over Texas...the seventh flag will be the OU flag... :D

PhiI C
12-14-2003, 09:44 AM
Actually Varsity the Texas flag did once fly over Oklahoma. Greer Spelling?) County in Southwestern Oklahoma was part of Texas but it was ceded to OK by a misunderstanding on the Texan's part in the 1840s. In fact there were parts of other states that were part of Texas that the Texans conceded to the US when they joined the union.