PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's Neck Injury

Bullaholic
05-10-2010, 09:30 AM
I said I was tired of hearing about Tiger, and here I go putting up a Tiger thread....:D

Do you think Tiger's neck injury is real, and was the real reason he quit early this week?

Emerson1
05-10-2010, 09:32 AM
He's sucked in other tournaments before. No reason to think he quit because he wasn't going to win.

Pick6
05-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I said I was tired of hearing about Tiger, and here I go putting up a Tiger thread....:D

Do you think Tiger's neck injury is real, and was the real reason he quit early this week?

Good question, esp since he's played with a torn ACL :thinking:

bigwood33
05-10-2010, 10:13 AM
I think he developed whiplash last week when he was jerking those "duck hook" drives and his head was snapping around to try to follow the flight of the ball:D

pancho villa
He has a C-2 injury caused from a Nike 7 iron. However he has no idea how he recieved this injury, or when it may have happened.

CenTexSports
He quit because he does not enjoy playing right now and he sucks. He may have an injury but he could have finished.

If you watch golf, it is evident that his swing is way off. He is very quick at the top and he has lost control of the club.

Some golfers come back after this kind of problem but some don't (Ian Baker-Finch & David Duval).

jason
05-10-2010, 10:15 AM
i think without a doubt he was (is) seriously injured...

he isn't michelle wie, he doesn't withdraw because he is playing bad....

bigwood33
05-10-2010, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
He has a C-2 injury caused from a Nike 7 iron. However he has no idea how he recieved this injury, or when it may have happened.

:clap: Elin made good contact even though her point of contact was "slightly elevated":D :clap:

PPSTATEBOUND
05-10-2010, 10:34 AM
The end is near for this homewrecker....:clap:

scrub c
05-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Daddy D 11
05-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by jason
i think without a doubt he was (is) seriously injured...

he isn't michelle wie, he doesn't withdraw because he is playing bad....

agreed. maybe he was hooking shots cause his necks sore? he has said multiple times since his car wreck that his main injury that night was a real sore neck... maybe it's related and still bothering him?

eagles_victory
05-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
The end is near for this homewrecker....:clap: Guy did some bad stuff it happens I forgive him not that im a fan but i sure dont wish failure on him.

playnhurt
05-10-2010, 03:26 PM
IMO - I think he might of been checking out some babe in the gallery and then heard his wife's voice come from the opposite side and jerked his head around too fast causing the injury