PDA

View Full Version : Suns prove how lame the Mavs played!

Farmersfan
05-10-2010, 08:34 AM
What does the sweep of the Spurs by the Suns say about the Mavs? The Mavs were a better team than both the Spurs and the Suns and yet they lose in 6 games to a old, over-the-hill Spurs team that couldn't come close to beating the Suns. I think this simply illustrates the extent of the disfunction with this organization. Whether you think it comes from the owner, the coach or the players, there is obviously something rotten in Mavs'ville. Any comments?

bwdlionfan
05-10-2010, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
What does the sweep of the Spurs by the Suns say about the Mavs? The Mavs were a better team than both the Spurs and the Suns and yet they lose in 6 games to a old, over-the-hill Spurs team that couldn't come close to beating the Suns. I think this simply illustrates the extent of the disfunction with this organization. Whether you think it comes from the owner, the coach or the players, there is obviously something rotten in Mavs'ville. Any comments?

Did you miss the stat that the Mavs are the oldest team in the NBA?

How are the Mavs better than the Suns and Spurs when they lost to the Spurs 4-2 who were swept by the Suns? Typical Dallas fans

Farmersfan
05-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Did you miss the stat that the Mavs are the oldest team in the NBA?

How are the Mavs better than the Suns and Spurs when they lost to the Spurs 4-2 who were swept by the Suns? Typical Dallas fans

I don't know! Why don't you use a little of the gray matter and tell me? Here is a couple of hints:

Regular season advantage on BOTH those teams in head to head.
Higher seed!
Home Court Advantage vs. Both those teams.

bwdlionfan
05-10-2010, 10:59 AM
I don't know! Why don't you use a little of the gray matter and tell me? Here is a couple of hints:

Regular season advantage on BOTH those teams in head to head.
Higher seed!
Home Court Advantage vs. Both those teams.

You go ahead and take the regular season head to head advantage, I'll take the playoffs head to head advantage.

carter08
05-10-2010, 11:02 AM
You go ahead and take the regular season head to head advantage, I'll take the playoffs head to head advantage.

This.

Pick6
05-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Typical Dallas fans

He's not the typical fan at all. He's a Dallas Hater on all things and tries to act like he's a fan.

Maroon87
05-10-2010, 12:21 PM

Or maybe the Spurs just match up better with the Mavs?:thinking:

On that note, I'll tell you this: The Suns are a matchup nightmare. As long as Channing Frye is knocking down 3's and their bench is contributing, they're gonna be awfully difficult for anyone to beat 4 times.

eagles_victory
05-10-2010, 12:28 PM
It is all about matchups. IMO when Dallas had success against the San Antonio teams in the last few years they were more geared towards beating San Antonio this year I felt like they were a different kind of team. That and the fact that San Antonios role players were huge in the Dallas series and quite versus Phoenix and the Mavericks supporting cast was pretty quiet most of the SA series Butler pretty much had 1 game, Kidd didnt do much of anything, Terry was Jason Terry another story for another day, and so on and so fourth.