PDA

View Full Version : Golf fan tasered at Players Championship

turbostud
05-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Link (http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/05/07/golf-fan-tasered-arrested-players-championship/)

Ride the lightning my friend. :)

44INAROW
05-07-2010, 09:00 PM
my youngest and middle sons were there today and will be there tomorrow. I'll have to ask them if they witnessed this.. :)

turbostud
05-07-2010, 09:28 PM
17 greatest field crashers.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Rhfv4e0O4&feature=popular)

Maroon87
05-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Intoxicated and resisting arrest? Zap em.

AP Panther Fan
05-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Funny, this behaviour doesn't surprise me at any other sporting event, but a golf tournament?:dispntd: :rolleyes:

Footballhudini
05-08-2010, 10:09 AM
i have my doubts. these stories are always so one-sided. all it takes is for a few guys in uniform to get their 'story' straight to justify their tasing. for all we know, he could've just been cheering for the wrong golfer. lmao

OldBison75
05-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Like the teenager in Philly--you act like an a--, you get your a-- tased. Good for the guys wuth the badges!!!!!!!!

PPSTATEBOUND
05-10-2010, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Like the teenager in Philly--you act like an a--, you get your a-- tased. Good for the guys wuth the badges!!!!!!!!

so what happens when the tazer misfires or doesnt work..does the guy get shot for being drunk and disorderly?

LE Dad
05-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
so what happens when the tazer misfires or doesnt work..does the guy get shot for being drunk and disorderly? Carry a spare.:thinking:

or maybe one of those beanbag loads in a 12ga pump would've worked?:confused: :confused:

Chalk another one up for the good guys.:clap: :clap:

OldBison75
05-10-2010, 09:14 AM
If you resist arrest, you pay the price--SIMPLE!!!!!! The cops may not always be right, but they are the cops and you either obey thier directions or you face the use of legal force. AND YES--tasers are LEGAL FORCE. If the taser dosen't work , or misfires, you take the next step--maybe batons, maybe hand to hand, maybe more, but your refusal to comply has now escalated the situation and escalated force is justified. Just remember that a physical hand to hand combat can result in just as much harm to the officer as the subject being arrested. I can speak to that as I have been to the hospital after fighting with one of these thugs that was "drunk and disorderly". Drunk and disorderly does not equate to seay to control or subdue. Why should any cop submit to a possible injury to himself when the taser will take control of most situations?

PPSTATEBOUND
05-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
If you resist arrest, you pay the price--SIMPLE!!!!!! The cops may not always be right, but they are the cops and you either obey thier directions or you face the use of legal force. AND YES--tasers are LEGAL FORCE. If the taser dosen't work , or misfires, you take the next step--maybe batons, maybe hand to hand, maybe more, but your refusal to comply has now escalated the situation and escalated force is justified. Just remember that a physical hand to hand combat can result in just as much harm to the officer as the subject being arrested. I can speak to that as I have been to the hospital after fighting with one of these thugs that was "drunk and disorderly". Drunk and disorderly does not equate to seay to control or subdue. Why should any cop submit to a possible injury to himself when the taser will take control of most situations?

Alright alright calm down...Just checking...nice explanation...

:) Dont taze me Bro..I only looked at you funny.:hairpunk: