PDA

View Full Version : dallas braden

Daddy D 11
05-07-2010, 04:28 PM
here (http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=5170739)

when this first happened a couple weeks back i got a kick out of him being so fired up and a-rods smartass answers.

the fact that braden is still flapping his gums is dumb, i am not an a-rod fan, nor a yankee fan but i hope next time they face off a-rod takes him deep. just to shut him up. there's no need to talk all this talk, just don't say a word and next time y'all face you peg him... it's that simple. talking all this noise is dumb... it's all people do these days

forum_guy
05-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Braden should just throw at him

Maroon87
05-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
here (http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=5170739)

when this first happened a couple weeks back i got a kick out of him being so fired up and a-rods smartass answers.

the fact that braden is still flapping his gums is dumb, i am not an a-rod fan, nor a yankee fan but i hope next time they face off a-rod takes him deep. just to shut him up. there's no need to talk all this talk, just don't say a word and next time y'all face you peg him... it's that simple. talking all this noise is dumb... it's all people do these days :iagree:

I say stop talking and do something about it, big boy.

eagles_victory
05-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Honestly going that crazy over that is just stupid. I realize it is an unwritten rule but I seriously doubt A-Rod knew about it. To go on and call him a selfish player is just ridiculous not saying that he isnt but how would little Dallas Braden know. Oh well look where he went to college that pretty much sums it up.

Daddy D 11
05-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Honestly going that crazy over that is just stupid. I realize it is an unwritten rule but I seriously doubt A-Rod knew about it. To go on and call him a selfish player is just ridiculous not saying that he isnt but how would little Dallas Braden know. Oh well look where he went to college that pretty much sums it up.

Lol my thoughts exactly, he's acting like an idiot.
But Tech produces those with ease so why am I surprised?

eagles_victory
05-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Only thing that is saving him is A-Rods somewhat negative reputation in the eyes of fans and the media. If he pulled this same stuff on someone like Albert Pujols sp? or Ken Griffey Jr I think he would really be getting ripped by everyone. When it first happened I was like this guy is an idiot for getting mad about that but I thought you know guy is out there competing and fired up Ill let it go but bringing it back up and saying what he said makes him sound like a huge idiot.

Daddy D 11
05-08-2010, 05:02 PM
but bringing it back up and saying what he said makes him sound like a huge idiot.

that's where it turned from amusing to annoying for me

idiot needs to let it go, he's trying to prove himself in all the wrong ways

eagles_victory
05-09-2010, 12:52 AM
that's where it turned from amusing to annoying for me

idiot needs to let it go, he's trying to prove himself in all the wrong ways Only laugh i got out of it is when he mentioned his area code for Stockton California and was like you dont do that there. I was just found that very amusing.

BaseballUmp
05-09-2010, 05:16 PM
well, looks like mr braden just got himself a perfect game against the Rays lol!!!

Daddy D 11
05-09-2010, 05:18 PM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

coach
05-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Let his game do the talking this time...he throught the 19th perfect game in MLB history

Bull Butter
05-09-2010, 05:21 PM
GET OFF DALLAS BRADEN'S MOUND!!!:)

ziggy29
05-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Well, for those who said he was a nobody who hadn't earned the right to pop off like that about A-Roid in the bigs, he had an answer...

ziggy29
05-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I say stop talking and do something about it, big boy.
Like throw a perfect game... :)

Daddy D 11
05-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Only laugh i got out of it is when he mentioned his area code for Stockton California and was like you dont do that there. I was just found that very amusing.

lmao it was "209" day at the ballpark today, no joke.
also, his mother died his senior year of high school from leukemia. and on mothers day he throws his first complete game... and it was perfect game. unreal.
also was one day past the 42 year anniversary of the only other no hitter in A's history.

eagles_victory
05-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by ziggy29
Well, for those who said he was a nobody who hadn't earned the right to pop off like that about A-Roid in the bigs, he had an answer... One game I mean Ill give him credit where credit is due but one game doesn't give you the right to say what you want hell Timmy Smith can make a claim to fame for one game

ziggy29
05-09-2010, 06:54 PM
One game I mean Ill give him credit where credit is due but one game doesn't give you the right to say what you want hell Timmy Smith can make a claim to fame for one game
May be true, but people were giving him crap and he answered the bell.

For all I know he's still going to have a mediocre career, but at least for now he's answered the critics.

eagles_victory
05-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by ziggy29
May be true, but people were giving him crap and he answered the bell.

For all I know he's still going to have a mediocre career, but at least for now he's answered the critics. He hasnt answered me as a critic my criticism had nothing to do with his performance on the field I dont care if he was Nolan Ryan I would of had a problem with how he was acting.

coach
05-09-2010, 09:14 PM
he still doesnt have the right to talk to a future hall of famer in arod

Daddy D 11
05-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by coach
he still doesnt have the right to talk to a future hall of famer in arod

agreed, i laughed outloud when i saw that he had just thrown a perfect game... what a tool

it just makes the story that much funnier though

JJWalker
05-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Braden made all of his critics eat crow. Enjoy.

Arod will never run across his mound again.

Why?

Because Arod is smart enough to remember Robin Ventura ... and he certainly does not want to run the risk of ruining his reputation by taking a good old fashioned Nolan Ryan type of arse whoopin.

Daddy D 11
05-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by JJWalker
Braden made all of his critics eat crow. Enjoy.

Arod will never run across his mound again.

Why?

Because Arod is smart enough to remember Robin Ventura ... and he certainly does not want to run the risk of ruining his reputation by taking a good old fashioned Nolan Ryan type of arse whoopin.

throwing a perfect game doesn't justify running your mouth like an idiot

JJWalker
05-09-2010, 09:49 PM
throwing a perfect game doesn't justify running your mouth like an idiot
This is the classic "Put Up" or "Shut Up" moment.

He "Put Up" so it is time for all of you people to "Shut Up". LOL :eek:

BaseballUmp
05-09-2010, 09:51 PM
whats wrong with a little ....talking?

Daddy D 11
05-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by JJWalker
This is the classic "Put Up" or "Shut Up" moment.

He "Put Up" so it is time for all of you people to "Shut Up". LOL :eek:

lol he definitely had good timing in throwing his perfect game and gained some of that respect back that he lost when he twisted off a couple weeks back

still doesn't take back the dumb stuff he said though... i want to hear what a-rod has to say to this... what he said last time was hilarious

Pmoney
05-09-2010, 10:57 PM
He can say whatever he likes to A-Rod. A-Rod is not the king of baseball. Hell he isn't even the best player on his own team.

crzyjournalist03
05-10-2010, 09:08 AM
If I were Gabe Kapler, I would have showed bunt on the first pitch with two outs in the bottom of the ninth.

If Braden goes crazy over something like the A-Rod debacle, can you imagine what it would do to him to see someone attempt to ruin his perfect game with a bunt? Just might be enough to completely throw off his rhythm and get into his head.

Txbroadcaster
05-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
If I were Gabe Kapler, I would have showed bunt on the first pitch with two outs in the bottom of the ninth.

If Braden goes crazy over something like the A-Rod debacle, can you imagine what it would do to him to see someone attempt to ruin his perfect game with a bunt? Just might be enough to completely throw off his rhythm and get into his head.

someone did try to bunt on him in the 6th or 7th inning

eagles_victory
05-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

If Braden goes crazy over something like the A-Rod debacle, can you imagine what it would do to him to see someone attempt to ruin his perfect game with a bunt? Just might be enough to completely throw off his rhythm and get into his head. Gabe Kapler swinging at a 3-1 pitch made me mad.

Bradens grandma said stick it A-Rod in which AJ Burnett responded with grandpa you better never come across my mound.

Im pretty sure Alex isnt worried about getting beat up like Ventura did he held his own with Varatex a few years back.

Daddy D 11
05-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Gabe Kapler swinging at a 3-1 pitch made me mad.

Firmly believe that was some hidden baseball etiquette.

You're gonna lose the game...he's pitched phenomenally...might as well just give in and let him accomplish history.

ziggy29
05-10-2010, 02:50 PM
l i want to hear what a-rod has to say to this... what he said last time was hilarious
He was quoted as saying this, which was probably the right and classy thing to say:

"I've learned in my career, it is much better to be recognized for all the great things you do on the field. Good for him, he threw a perfect game. And better yet, he beat the Rays."

eagleqb_14
05-10-2010, 10:00 PM
:clap: :clap: