05-04-2010, 01:00 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5159981

hope this dez bryant kid is worth the head ache :doh:

coach
05-04-2010, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Keith7

and the laughing stock of the downlow makes another thread about the cowboys trying them bring them down to the sme level as the eagles.....get a life little girl

garciap77
05-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by coach
and the laughing stock of the downlow makes another thread about the cowboys trying them bring them down to the sme level as the eagles.....get a life little girl :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pick6
05-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by coach
and the laughing stock of the downlow makes another thread about the cowboys trying them bring them down to the sme level as the eagles.....get a life little girl

Yeah Coach, it looks like the village let him out again.

Farmersfan
05-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Sounds like Dez's mom has figured out a way to get some pub and possibly get some money!!!!

Farmersfan
05-04-2010, 08:13 AM

Was it worth it for the Eagles to have McNabbs mom always in the locker room feeding the players Campbells soup????? :D :D

BILLYFRED0000
05-04-2010, 08:17 AM

Come on Keith, you have been here all along.

PPSTATEBOUND
05-04-2010, 08:41 AM

1 year at best...IMO.

Charlie47
05-04-2010, 09:15 AM

Hey Keith,
I guess I don't see any way Dez has caused anyone to
have any headache. The only thing he has done is Everything
he has been asked to do , including to be ontime. He's
performed well. I give him his props.:clap: :)

I think he'll be a real tool in the 'Boys arsenal.

LE Dad
05-04-2010, 09:39 AM

hope this dez bryant kid is worth the head ache :doh: Dez Bryant is just a few months away from making the Eagles 13 draft picks meaningless.:D :D

TheDOCTORdre
05-04-2010, 10:11 AM
Ok so i see a story about Dez Bryant's mom being a headache but above it is Mark schlereth telling us to expect great things from Dez Bryant, I think thats what Keith really wanted us to see

crzyjournalist03
05-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Another #88 in silver and blue for Eagles fans to learn to hate after he burns them time and time again.

SWMustang
05-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Charlie47
Hey Keith,
I guess I don't see any way Dez has caused anyone to
have any headache. The only thing he has done is Everything
he has been asked to do , including to be ontime. He's
performed well. I give him his props.:clap: :)

I think he'll be a real tool in the 'Boys arsenal.

he's a tool alright. Isn't he the one who said his dad was a pimp?

Keith7
05-04-2010, 12:53 PM
It's funny because cowgirl fans were wondering what kind of character issues Bryant brings and only two weeks after the draft they are already showing

TheDOCTORdre
05-04-2010, 01:04 PM
It's funny because cowgirl fans were wondering what kind of character issues Bryant brings and only two weeks after the draft they are already showing

what character issues does bryant have that were listed in the article you gave us?

PPSTATEBOUND
05-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
what character issues does bryant have that were listed in the article you gave us?

maybe the apple tree theory.

turbostud
05-04-2010, 01:08 PM
The circus is EPSN for reporting this. Maybe they should hire Keith for posting it here.

Bullaholic
05-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Wonder what kind of "clown" and behavioral issues will surface in Philly when DeSean Jackson's rookie contract expires?
Probably make Dez's issues look small...

Don't worry, Keith---us Cowboy fans will keep you posted. :D

Charlie47
05-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
he's a tool alright. Isn't he the one who said his dad was a pimp?

That's what he was quoted as sayin', he also denied that he said that and I believe him!:mad:

Txbroadcaster
05-04-2010, 01:36 PM

sad..I know we all like to take shots at each other as fans of our teams..but cmon..trying to dig something up about someone's mom and then projecting it on to the player is REAL sad.

PPS as far as apple far from the tree theory

well lets see..Bryant has never been in trouble with the law..no problems with drugs, or drinking or anything like that, which is the trouble his mom got into. So it appears the apple fell real far from the tree.

but I guess by what your saying, we should all be tied to our parents and how they acted. That is great if you have fine upstanding parents, but I guess any kid with parents who are not that need to just throw in the towel and give up on life

Bullaholic
05-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
sad..I know we all like to take shots at each other as fans of our teams..but cmon..trying to dig something up about someone's mom and then projecting it on to the player is REAL sad.

PPS as far as apple far from the tree theory

well lets see..Bryant has never been in trouble with the law..no problems with drugs, or drinking or anything like that, which is the trouble his mom got into. So it appears the apple fell real far from the tree.

but I guess by what your saying, we should all be tied to our parents and how they acted. That is great if you have fine upstanding parents, but I guess any kid with parents who are not that need to just throw in the towel and give up on life

Keith always baits his trotline with the same bait, TXb---he justs moves it around from place to place. :D

BullsFan
05-04-2010, 01:42 PM
It is so strange to see someone who professes to hate the Cowboys and yet is seemingly obsessed with every little thing ever reported about them. Seriously, I can't stand the Eagles, but I don't spend 24/7 trolling newspapers and online articles looking for stuff about them. Why do you do it, Keith?

PPSTATEBOUND
05-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

PPSB as far as apple far from the tree theory

I didnt say anything...... just thinking maybe old #7 was using that theory when he posted the link. Thus posting the theory. Its used all the time when things are going great..I say there are two sides to this coin....Dez could possibly turn out to be a exception.

Pick6
05-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
I didnt say anything...... just thinking maybe old #7 was using that theory when he posted the link. Thus posting the theory. Its used all the time when things are going great..I say there are two sides to this coin....Dez could possibly turn out to be a exception.

I guess Adrian Peterson is an exception also :rolleyes:

Charlie47
05-04-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm going to give the guy, Dez the benefit of the doubt.
He's working hard and deserves his shot. I'm not like some others, I try to find the positive things in life. Then if he screws up
I think he should get another chance. The LORD has given me some second chances. I'll be praying for him to succeed.

If others want to crap on people and be negative, that's their deal, not mine!;)

Ranger Mom
05-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
It is so strange to see someone who professes to hate the Cowboys and yet is seemingly obsessed with every little thing ever reported about them. Seriously, I can't stand the Eagles, but I don't spend 24/7 trolling newspapers and online articles looking for stuff about them. Why do you do it, Keith?

He craves the attention.....and we all like to laugh at him.....it is a Win/Win situation!!!!

Keith7
05-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Bryant brought this upon himself by provoking Ireland into asking if his mom was a prostitute. Then blew it up bigger then it really was. Called an NFL G.M. a liar and now is crack head mom is demanding an apology.. this thug is a pac man jones starter kit.. Oklahoma State fans will tell you he plays with no passion, pouts when he doesn't get the ball and doesn't work hard at practice.. have fun turd fans!!!

Pick6
05-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Bryant brought this upon himself by provoking Ireland into asking if his mom was a prostitute. Then blew it up bigger then it really was. Called an NFL G.M. a liar and now is crack head mom is demanding an apology.. this thug is a pac man jones starter kit.. Oklahoma State fans will tell you he plays with no passion, pouts when he doesn't get the ball and doesn't work hard at practice.. have fun turd fans!!!

That's almost to stupid to respond to, even more stupid than 99% of the garbage you post. You have no idea what your talking about, you take bits and pieces and try to make up a story. I feel sorry for the subscribers of the Conroe newspaper. You are truly a sad case.

Keith7
05-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Add to the fact that he blatantly broke NCAA rules and then LIED about it.. How's that for character??

TheDOCTORdre
05-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Add to the fact that he blatantly broke NCAA rules and then LIED about it.. How's that for character??

now he starts moving the conversation in another direction knowing the original article that he posted proves nothing whatsover

Keith7
05-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
now he starts moving the conversation in another direction knowing the original article that he posted proves nothing whatsover

It proves that Ireland had every right to ask about the thug's mom and it proves that his mom is trash who wants attention.. The kid has now proven to be a habitual liar on top of being a no class, no work ethic thug

Txbroadcaster
05-04-2010, 02:58 PM
It proves that Ireland had every right to ask about the thug's mom and it proves that his mom is trash who wants attention.. The kid has now proven to be a habitual liar on top of being a no class, no work ethic thug

ur a sad person

Charlie47
05-04-2010, 03:00 PM

I'm so glad you're so good at calling names and judging others,
someday someone may return the favor. I'd be careful about calling people names like you are so good at doing.:mad: :mad:

I'd love to call you a "jackass", but I won't. I'd hate for RM or another mod. throwing be off of here. I really like it here.

piratebg
05-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Keith is just warming up. Wait until the season starts. :rolleyes:

Keith7
05-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Charlie47
I'm so glad you're so good at calling names and judging others,
someday someone may return the favor. I'd careful about calling people names like you are so good at doing.:mad: :mad:

lol for crying about name calling.. go back and read people's replies to me. I've been called a girl, an idiot, sad and more.. It's just so heart breaking :doh:

You can add jackass to the list now too!

cowgirl fans just can't handle the truth I guess :doh:

Charlie47
05-04-2010, 03:09 PM
lol for crying about name calling.. go back and read people's replies to me. I've been called a girl, an idiot, sad and more.. It's just so heart breaking :doh:

cowgirl fans just can't handle the truth I guess :doh:

See there you go, misquotin'. "I said I would love to call you a
jackass but I won't". I didn't call you anything. I just said you deserved it.:clap: ;)

LE Dad
05-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
You have no idea what your talking about... Keith knows exactly what he is talking about... The Cowboys, as usual. I think since I joined he has contributed very, very little in the way of Eagles posts, but seems to always troll for stories on teams he dislikes.

I guess the mark of success is having people knock your draft picks.. Certainly don't see that happening with any of Phillys exciting picks.

I will be glad to see Dez on the field with Phillys "Has Been" "Never Was" and "Never Will Be" lineup.
I hope those DBs like breakfast, cause he is about to... "toast that a$$".

:p

LE Dad
05-04-2010, 03:17 PM

cowgirl fans just can't handle the truth I guess :doh: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Charlie47
05-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Hi LE Dad,
I'm used to Keith 7's crap. When Burnet was doing well,
he was good at throwing negative crap around. I was
known as Great Big Burnet Fan then, he hasn't changed a bit,
same ol' negative crap. You would expect a guy to mellow out
and have something of value, but not so. He's just stuck in a rut.
Poor ol' Keith 7.:( :( ;)

Maroon87
05-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Man...his Iggles getting whipped 3 times last year by Dallas really put Keith over the edge, huh?:doh:

Maroon87
05-04-2010, 04:07 PM
nm

BEAST
05-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey Keith, why you are really quick to point out any character flaws any Cowboy might have, you are pretty slow to point the same out on any Eagles. I mean dog killers and all.........

BEAST

Keith7
05-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Hey Keith, why you are really quick to point out any character flaws any Cowboy might have, you are pretty slow to point the same out on any Eagles. I mean dog killers and all.........

BEAST

It's one thing to have a person who is over their character flaws and taking the proper steps to correct them.. It's a whole different story to have a person who embraces their character flaws and uses them for attention :doh:

Maroon87
05-04-2010, 04:16 PM
It's a whole different story to have a person who embraces their character flaws and uses them for attention :doh:

Keith I think that describes you perfectly.

Ranger Mom
05-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Keith I think that describes you perfectly.

:D http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/snort.gif

sinton66
05-04-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan

Because he's a silly immature person who trys wayyyyy to hard to get his "kicks" stirring crap up with Cowboy's fans on this message board. Someday he might grow up, but I seriously doubt it. Just consider the source.

LE Dad
05-04-2010, 05:11 PM
It's one thing to have a person who is over their character flaws and taking the proper steps to correct them.. It's a whole different story to have a person who embraces their character flaws and uses them for attention :doh: Being constantly late for meetings is a flaw.

Killing dogs is not a flaw... It is a crime.:doh:

Bull's-eye
05-04-2010, 05:33 PM
McNabb....what a jerk!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010010900/2009/POST18/eagles@cowboys#tab:watch