PDA

View Full Version : Deep Water Horizon

PPSTATEBOUND
05-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Just recieved this email from my father..He is retired Military-Navy...

Just a theory????

the reports keep coming in....

...To the attack itself, these reports continue, the North Korean "cargo
vessel" Dai Hong Dan believed to be staffed by 17th Sniper Corps
"suicide" troops left Cuba's Empresa Terminales Mambisas de La Habana
(Port of Havana) on April 18th whereupon it "severely deviated" from its
intended course for Venezuela's Puerto Cabello bringing it to within 209
kilometers (130 miles) of the Deepwater Horizon oil platform which was
located 80 kilometers (50 miles) off the coast of the US State of
Louisiana where it launched an SSC Sang-o Class Mini Submarine (Yugo
class) estimated to have an operational range of 321 kilometers (200
miles).

On the night of April 20th the North Korean Mini Submarine manned by
these "suicidal" 17th Sniper Corps soldiers attacked the Deepwater
Horizon with what are believed to be 2 incendiary torpedoes causing a
massive explosion and resulting in 11 workers on this giant oil rig
being killed outright. Barely 48 hours later, on April 22nd , this
North Korean Mini Submarine committed its final atrocity by exploding
itself directly beneath the Deepwater Horizon causing this $1 Billion
oil rig to sink beneath the seas and marking 2010's celebration of Earth
Day with one of the largest environmental catastrophes our World has
ever seen.

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Just recieved this email from my father..He is retired Military-Navy...

Just a theory????

the reports keep coming in....

...To the attack itself, these reports continue, the North Korean "cargo
vessel" Dai Hong Dan believed to be staffed by 17th Sniper Corps
"suicide" troops left Cuba's Empresa Terminales Mambisas de La Habana
(Port of Havana) on April 18th whereupon it "severely deviated" from its
intended course for Venezuela's Puerto Cabello bringing it to within 209
kilometers (130 miles) of the Deepwater Horizon oil platform which was
located 80 kilometers (50 miles) off the coast of the US State of
Louisiana where it launched an SSC Sang-o Class Mini Submarine (Yugo
class) estimated to have an operational range of 321 kilometers (200
miles).

On the night of April 20th the North Korean Mini Submarine manned by
these "suicidal" 17th Sniper Corps soldiers attacked the Deepwater
Horizon with what are believed to be 2 incendiary torpedoes causing a
massive explosion and resulting in 11 workers on this giant oil rig
being killed outright. Barely 48 hours later, on April 22nd , this
North Korean Mini Submarine committed its final atrocity by exploding
itself directly beneath the Deepwater Horizon causing this $1 Billion
oil rig to sink beneath the seas and marking 2010's celebration of Earth
Day with one of the largest environmental catastrophes our World has
ever seen. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not one for conspiricy theory and such, but Daaaang.

Maroon87
05-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Not one for conspiricy theory and such, but Daaaang.

I've thought there was something suspicious about this whole thing from the beginning.:thinking:

I had figured it was an "eco-terror" group that was against the increase in proposed offshore drilling that Obama announced recently.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 12:49 PM
:doh: lmao

PPSTATEBOUND
05-03-2010, 01:01 PM
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1367.htm

US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States.

Most important to understand about this latest attack by North Korea against its South Korean enemy is that under the existing “laws of war” it was a permissible action as they remain in a state of war against each other due to South Korea’s refusal to sign the 1953 Armistice ending the Korean War.

To the attack itself, these reports continue, the North Korean “cargo vessel” Dai Hong Dan believed to be staffed by 17th Sniper Corps “suicide” troops left Cuba’s Empresa Terminales Mambisas de La Habana (Port of Havana) on April 18th whereupon it “severely deviated” from its intended course for Venezuela’s Puerto Cabello bringing it to within 209 kilometers (130 miles) of the Deepwater Horizon oil platform which was located 80 kilometers (50 miles) off the coast of the US State of Louisiana where it launched an SSC Sang-o Class Mini Submarine (Yugo class) estimated to have an operational range of 321 kilometers (200 miles).

On the night of April 20th the North Korean Mini Submarine manned by these “suicidal” 17th Sniper Corps soldiers attacked the Deepwater Horizon with what are believed to be 2 incendiary torpedoes causing a massive explosion and resulting in 11 workers on this giant oil rig being killed outright. Barely 48 hours later, on April 22nd , this North Korean Mini Submarine committed its final atrocity by exploding itself directly beneath the Deepwater Horizon causing this $1 Billion oil rig to sink beneath the seas and marking 2010’s celebration of Earth Day with one of the largest environmental catastrophes our World has ever seen.

To the reason for North Korea attacking the Deepwater Horizon, these reports say, was to present US President Obama with an “impossible dilemma” prior to the opening of the United Nations Review Conference of the Parties to the Treat on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) set to begin May 3rd in New York.

This “impossible dilemma” facing Obama is indeed real as the decision he is faced with is either to allow the continuation of this massive oil leak catastrophe to continue for months, or immediately stop it by the only known and proven means possible, the detonation of a thermonuclear device.

Russian Navy atomic experts in these reports state that should Obama choose the “nuclear option” the most viable weapon at his disposal is the United States B83 (Mk-83) strategic thermonuclear bomb having a variable yield (Low Kiloton Range to 1,200 Kilotons) which with its 12 foot length and 18 inch diameter, and weighing just over 2,400 pounds, is readily able to be deployed and detonated by a remote controlled mini-sub.

Should Obama choose the “nuclear option” it appears that he would be supported by the International Court of Justice who on July 8, 1996 issued an advisory opinion on the use of nuclear weapons stating that they could not conclude definitively on these weapons use in “extreme circumstances” or “self defense”.

On the other hand, if Obama chooses the “nuclear option” it would leave the UN’s nuclear conference in shambles with every Nation in the World having oil rigs off their coasts demanding an equal right to atomic weapons to protect their environment from catastrophes too, including Iran.

To whatever decision Obama makes it remains a fact that with each passing hour this environmental catastrophe grows worse. And even though Obama has ordered military SWAT teams to protect other oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico from any further attack, and further ordered that all drilling in the Gulf of Mexico be immediately stopped, this massive oil spill has already reached the shores of America and with high waves and more bad weather forecast the likelihood of it being stopped from destroying thousands of miles of US coastland and wildlife appears unstoppable.

And not just to the environmental catastrophe that is unfolding the only devastation to be wrecked upon the United States and South Korea by this North Korean attack as the economic liabilities associated with this disaster are estimated by these Russian reports to be between $500 Billion to $1.5 Trillion, and which only a declaration of this disaster being an “act of war” would free some the World’s largest corporations from bankruptcy.

Important to note too in all of these events was that this was the second attack by North Korea on its South Korean enemy, and US ally, in a month as we had reported on in our March 28th report titled “Obama Orders ‘Immediate Stand-down’ After Deadly North Korean Attack” and which to date neither the Americans or South Korea have retaliated for and giving one senior North Korean party leader the courage to openly state that the North Korean military took “gratifying revenge” on South Korea.

And for those believing that things couldn’t get worse, they couldn’t be more mistaken as new reports coming from Japanese military sources are stating that North Korea is preparing for new launches of its 1,300 kilometer (807 miles) intermediate range ballistic “Rodong” missile which Russian Space Forces experts state is able to “deploy and detonate” an atomic electromagnetic pulse (EMP) device, and which if detonated high in the atmosphere could effectively destroy the American economy for years, if not decades, to come.

turbostud
05-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Our government would never let a North Korean ship loaded with a Mini Sub and Sniper "Suicide" squad IN to Cuba much less OUT and deviate course from heading south to Ven to heading north to the U.S.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Our government would never let a North Korean ship loaded with a Mini Sub and Sniper "Suicide" squad IN to Cuba much less OUT and deviate course from heading south to Ven to heading north to the U.S. We don't agree on much, but thank you. I can't wait till they pull up the imploded sub so we can investigate it :D

PPSTATEBOUND
05-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
:doh: lmao

There are many questions…

1) Why didn’t the first gov’t response come from EPA? Instead Dept of Homeland Security was the first gov’t response.

2) Secondly, it took 12 days for the EPA to even mention it on their website.

3) Several months ago there was an announcement that Venezuela and Cub were making deals with Iran & N. Korea about oil, hatred of America, and building military alliances.

So the conspiracy theory doesn’t seem too unreasonable. Its atleast entertainable.

big daddy russ
05-03-2010, 01:42 PM
I don't know if anyone read some of the other stories on that link, but they were all pretty far out there.

I'll keep an open mind to it, but typically conspiracy theorists are, at best, only correct 10% of the time.

Also, a thermonuclear detonation would cause tsunamis throughout the Gulf Coast, Caribbean Islands, and Africa's west coast, if I'm not mistaken. The story has some good background, but seems like a reach.

turbostud
05-03-2010, 01:42 PM

1) Why didn’t the first gov’t response come from EPA? Instead Dept of Homeland Security was the first gov’t response.

3) Several months ago there was an announcement that Venezuela and Cub were making deals with Iran & N. Korea about oil, hatred of America, and building military alliances.

So the conspiracy theory doesn’t seem too unreasonable. Its atleast entertainable.

Do you honestly think our gov would let a NK ship that close to our shores after all the Nuclear rhetoric coming from them. Our gov tracks every ship in and out of NK. They would not allow a NK ship that close to our shores.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 01:43 PM

So the conspiracy theory doesn’t seem too unreasonable. Its atleast entertainable. Again, looking forward to seeing the wreckage, proof, and BP taking the fall rather than running with this story to absolve itself of blame. I'll wait and see, despite the comical assertion.

big daddy russ
05-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Again, looking forward to seeing the wreckage, proof, and BP taking the fall rather than running with this story to absolve itself of blame. I'll wait and see, despite the comical assertion.
Speaking of BP, interesting developments I just read about no more than ten minutes ago...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36912754/ns/us_news-environment/?GT1=43001

PPSTATEBOUND
05-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Again, looking forward to seeing the wreckage, proof, and BP taking the fall rather than running with this story to absolve itself of blame. I'll wait and see, despite the comical assertion.

Boog I marked you down as a LMAOffer....:)

PPSTATEBOUND
05-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Speaking of BP, interesting developments I just read about no more than ten minutes ago...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36912754/ns/us_news-environment/?GT1=43001

read this earlier....?????? still floating around after the read for me atleast...something is not adding up.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Boog I marked you down as a LMAOffer....:) Mark me down twice! ;)

turbostud
05-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Boog I marked you down as a LMAOffer....:)

You can mark me down as well.

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Do you honestly think our gov would let a NK ship that close to our shores after all the Nuclear rhetoric coming from them. Our gov tracks every ship in and out of NK. They would not allow a NK ship that close to our shores. Looking at the ships reported movements it was operating in international waters. Ships and subs from other countries often shadow our vessels and come closer to our shores than what you would believe to be prudent for our well being, but we do the same thing. There are acually ships that will troll behind other ships picking up garbage in hopes that some classified document may accidently be thrown overeboard.

PPSTATEBOUND
05-03-2010, 02:01 PM
You can mark me down as well.

Already did...although vastly entertaining I would not like to think of it as a comedy at this point as some. Atleast until they find out what actually happend to the rig, with safety feature after safety feature after safety feature in place that just went up in smoke, a first of its kind......and then also pull the first responders "swat teams" off the rigs. After we chaulk it up as a accident, and explain what happend I might chuckle a little. Nothings funny about it at this point IMO.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Looking at the ships reported movements it was operating in international waters. Ships and subs from other countries often shadow our vessels and come closer to our shores than what you would believe to be prudent for our well being, but we do the same thing. There are acually ships that will troll behind other ships picking up garbage in hopes that some classified document may accidently be thrown overeboard. It would be suicide for any nation-state to attempt. While Kim is a creepy pedo looking man, he's not as crazy as people believe. He knows when to ratchet up and definitely when to ratchet down. Had you told me this was the result of a cyber attack, I'd be more inclined to believe it, as NK is actively engaged with us on that interactive battlefield. Richard Clark's book Cyber War is very illuminating.

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 02:12 PM
It would be suicide for any nation-state to attempt. While Kim is a creepy pedo looking man, he's not as crazy as people believe. He knows when to ratchet up and definitely when to ratchet down. Had you told me this was the result of a cyber attack, I'd be more inclined to believe it, as NK is actively engaged with us on that interactive battlefield. Richard Clark's book Cyber War is very illuminating. I want to see something solid before I believe
this theory. I also do not feel that NK wants to engage us in a conventional war, but as far as ships movements go it is very plausable that a ship did get that close.

MUSTANG69
05-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Not saying it is true but it is not that big of a stretch to get to this type of situation. When I was in the Air Force at a radar sight on the Northern California coast we would track Russian "fishing vessels" less than ten miles of the coast. These vessels were equipped with radar jamming and electronic counter-measure equipment. A little high tech for a fishing vessel in my opinion. I just hope it is not true and our government is pullin off a big cover-up. This would make a good book or movie, though.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 02:21 PM
I want to see something solid before I believe
this theory. I also do not feel that NK wants to engage us in a conventional war, but as far as ships movements go it is very plausable that a ship did get that close. Its ludicrous to believe a smaller nation would attack a larger nation with the most advanced weaponry in the world on this scale and not coincide with other strikes to weaken the position of an inevitable retaliation. When/if NK strikes, Seoul will be obliterated, the DMZ will be shooting range of a variety of ordinance, attacks Like PPA listed would likely occur in multiple areas. I don't see a nation attacking a civilian structure just to see it's entire nation up in ashes. Kim enjoys his lavish lifestyle too much to go UBL in the mountains lol.

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
Not saying it is true but it is not that big of a stretch to get to this type of situation. When I was in the Air Force at a radar sight on the Northern California coast we would track Russian "fishing vessels" less than ten miles of the coast. These vessels were equipped with radar jamming and electronic counter-measure equipment. A little high tech for a fishing vessel in my opinion. I just hope it is not true and our government is pullin off a big cover-up. This would make a good book or movie, though. Exactly the same thing I encountered while I was in the Navy. It was not unusual for a "fishing vessel" to be waiting on you in international waters and follow you for a few days. Even worse was that we were told everytime we left that there was at least 1 Russian sub following our movements.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Not saying it is true but it is not that big of a stretch to get to this type of situation. When I was in the Air Force at a radar sight on the Northern California coast we would track Russian "fishing vessels" less than ten miles of the coast. These vessels were equipped with radar jamming and electronic counter-measure equipment. A little high tech for a fishing vessel in my opinion. I just hope it is not true and our government is pullin off a big cover-up. This would make a good book or movie, though. You can't say the govt can't do anything right and then say they can get away with such a grandiose conspiracy. The truthers have a better argument, yet it's pretty much bunk as I won't give that administration or any for that matter that much credit. Too many variables to consider and acct for. But yes, it would make a great movie

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Exactly the same thing I encountered while I was in the Navy. It was not unusual for a "fishing vessel" to be waiting on you in international waters and follow you for a few days. Even worse was that we were told everytime we left that there was at least 1 Russian sub following our movements.
Russian capabilities > NK

Russian/American sub playing peekaboo is not a big secret. Playing these games likely deterred more wars than nearly instigated knowing a boomer is 20mi from the shore lol

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Its ludicrous to believe a smaller nation would attack a larger nation with the most advanced weaponry in the world on this scale and not coincide with other strikes to weaken the position of an inevitable retaliation. When/if NK strikes, Seoul will be obliterated, the DMZ will be shooting range of a variety of ordinance, attacks Like PPA listed would likely occur in multiple areas. I don't see a nation attacking a civilian structure just to see it's entire nation up in ashes. Kim enjoys his lavish lifestyle too much to go UBL in the mountains lol. Not really that far fetched. I was on the John F. Kennedy (aircraft carrier) and in 85 if memory serves me right we shot down 2 Migs from Lybia that were continually violating our airspace and locking radar on our aircraft. In the early 90s we engaged and sunk 13 watercraft, that were believed to be Iranian, that violated our waterspace.

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Russian capabilities > NK

Russian/American sub playing peekaboo is not a big secret. Playing these games likely deterred more wars than nearly instigated knowing a boomer is 20mi from the shore lol Also not a big secret that Russia is NK military supplier and not far fetched that Russia would sell NK some surplus ships.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Not really that far fetched. I was on the John F. Kennedy (aircraft carrier) and in 85 if memory serves me right we shot down 2 Migs from Lybia that were continually violating our airspace and locking radar on our aircraft. In the early 90s we engaged and sunk 13 watercraft, that were believed to be Iranian, that violated our waterspace. Neither are viewed as an act of mass destruction, I don't equate. Have more info on the supposed Iranian ships, something solid?

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Also not a big secret that Russia is NK military supplier and not far fetched that Russia would sell NK some surplus ships. Diesel powered subs, maybe some outdated models. Nothing of distinct capability. China's development of missile tech is more worrisome. Hezbollah used a silkworm missile provided by Iran, bought from either China or NK, against an Israeli warship and sank it in '06. Cheaper, yet more effect against superior technology.

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Neither are viewed as an act of mass destruction, I don't equate. Have more info on the supposed Iranian ships, something solid? You mean other than watching it?? I am sure if you reseach it you can locte some info in ships archives. I would not call them "ships" simply watercraft about 50 ft in length. There is alot that goes on that you do not hear about simply because the vessels are unidentfied or the government doesn't want info released.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 02:43 PM
You mean other than watching it?? I am sure if you reseach it you can locte some info in ships archives. I would not call them "ships" simply watercraft about 50 ft in length. There is alot that goes on that you do not hear about simply because the vessels are unidentfied or the government doesn't want info released. You watched it and your talking about it, prompting me to believe no superior warned you of not disseminating this information. It may be in the national archives or do you know if it was confirmed Iranian terrorists? Refugees? FOIA request would probably be possible.

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Diesel powered subs, maybe some outdated models. Nothing of distinct capability. China's development of missile tech is more worrisome. Hezbollah used a silkworm missile provided by Iran, bought from either China or NK, against an Israeli warship and sank it in '06. Cheaper, yet more effect against superior technology. China has and still does concern me more than any nation on earth, but as far as this theory goes it really wouldn't require a large technological investment.

Maroon87
05-03-2010, 02:54 PM
You can't say the govt can't do anything right and then say they can get away with such a grandiose conspiracy.

Hence my take that the Bush Administration couldn't have masterminded 9/11, as some claim.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Hence my take that the Bush Administration couldn't have masterminded 9/11, as some claim. Precisely, or that our President is a Muslim planted here from Kenya.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 03:04 PM
China has and still does concern me more than any nation on earth, but as far as this theory goes it really wouldn't require a large technological investment. Nope, but the remnants would implicate the guilty party. It's why we didn't supply the mujahadeen with American weapons.

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 03:08 PM
You watched it and your talking about it, prompting me to believe no superior warned you of not disseminating this information. It may be in the national archives or do you know if it was confirmed Iranian terrorists? Refugees? FOIA request would probably be possible. No, nothing confirmed as to the identity of the vessels, but due to the area we were operating in it would seem likely. We had no idea what their intentions were, but when you have an 89,000 ton ship and 5,200 lives at stake and your warnings to vessels to respond and widen their berth are ignored it really doesn't matter.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 03:10 PM
No, nothing confirmed as to the identity of the vessels, but due to the area we were operating in it would seem likely. We had no idea what their intentions were, but when you have an 89,000 ton ship and 5,200 lives at stake and your warnings to vessels to respond and widen their berth are ignored it really doesn't matter. Absolutely.

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Nope, but the remnants would implicate the guilty party. It's why we didn't supply the mujahadeen with American weapons. I would definately want to see some proof.

MUSTANG69
05-03-2010, 04:29 PM
You can't say the govt can't do anything right and then say they can get away with such a grandiose conspiracy. The truthers have a better argument, yet it's pretty much bunk as I won't give that administration or any for that matter that much credit. Too many variables to consider and acct for. But yes, it would make a great movie

I did not say the government was getting away with anything. Read the first part of my post. "Not saying it is true" I was just making the point that ships and submarines have gotten very close to our coast in the past and probably still do. Please do not put words in my mouth for me.

DDBooger
05-03-2010, 04:46 PM
I did not say the government was getting away with anything. Read the first part of my post. "Not saying it is true" I was just making the point that ships and submarines have gotten very close to our coast in the past and probably still do. Please do not put words in my mouth for me. Settle down there chief, it was a general statement about the premise of these things. I understand that it appeared that way, apologies!

turbostud
05-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill)

Anyone still believe the North Korea theory?

LH Panther Mom
05-08-2010, 06:10 AM
Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill)

Anyone still believe the North Korea theory?
The real question is did anyone believe it in the first place? ;)

JJWalker
05-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The real question is did anyone believe it in the first place? ;)
Believe what?

Theory #1: The North Koreans are crazies.

- or -

Theory #2: The Earth likes to light its farts like Harry and Lloyd.