PDA

View Full Version : CC Hooks fans?

SintonPirateFan
05-02-2010, 10:59 PM
in a week, we'll be back in South Texas....first time living back down there since the Hooks came to Corpus. any fans on here? i can't wait to get to some of the games this summer.

MUSTANG69
05-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
in a week, we'll be back in South Texas....first time living back down there since the Hooks came to Corpus. any fans on here? i can't wait to get to some of the games this summer.

I attend a lot of Hooks" games. Probably 30-35 games a year. It is great fun and very relaxing even when they don't win.

JasperDog94
05-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Took the family to a game last year while on vacation. Great ballpark!!! I would go back in a heartbeat.

headhunter
05-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Great place to watch a game, The only bad thing is there is not a lot of bright spots in the organization, Koby Clemens is swing the best stick (7HR and 19RBI's) but not a lot of production coming out of that line-up, but what do youexpect when the Astros keep trading all there prospects away in these 3 for 1 player deals.

MUSTANG69
05-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by headhunter
Great place to watch a game, The only bad thing is there is not a lot of bright spots in the organization, Koby Clemens is swing the best stick (7HR and 19RBI's) but not a lot of production coming out of that line-up, but what do youexpect when the Astros keep trading all there prospects away in these 3 for 1 player deals.

I like the new manager. He will take chances on the bases. Makes the game more exciting. Pitching is solid. You are right about the bats. Koby clemens is a power hitter but his average is not great. There have been a lot of errors made in the last week. This is not typical of the hooks. They have always been pretty good on defense.

sinton66
05-03-2010, 06:09 PM
I wish the Hooks could find about two more Hunter Pences. That guy was gold in that organization. Not doing too bad in the bigs either.

MUSTANG69
05-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Went to the Hooks game last night. They really sucked. It was like watching Little League players out there. Time for some changes and the season is just getting started.:thmbdwn: