PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Derby

turbostud
05-01-2010, 05:16 PM
About to get underway on a sloppy track.

Dogman_1969
05-03-2010, 10:15 AM
Glynn Fullerton, the Dream Bet winner, is a nice guy that works with at the same place I do. He won a week long trip to the Derby and $100000 to bet on the race. He bet it all on #4 Super Saver and the horse won the race bringing him $900,000. Now a bad Saturday afternoon take. We didn't know anything about it until watching the Derby. He told MSNBC he was going back to work Monday but he didn't make the 8am meeting this morning.

Something about being on the Jay Leno show tonight. Imagine that, work or be on the Jay Leno show. What would you do?

turbostud
05-03-2010, 10:28 AM
I saw that, wow. thats cool.

Originally posted by Dogman_1969
Glynn Fullerton, the Dream Bet winner, is a nice guy that works with at the same place I do. He won a week long trip to the Derby and $100000 to bet on the race. He bet it all on #4 Super Saver and the horse won the race bringing him $900,000. Now a bad Saturday afternoon take. We didn't know anything about it until watching the Derby. He told MSNBC he was going back to work Monday but he didn't make the 8am meeting this morning.

Something about being on the Jay Leno show tonight. Imagine that, work or be on the Jay Leno show. What would you do?

ccmom
05-03-2010, 11:06 AM

I saw that guy and his BIG SMILE all over the tube this weekend! Good for him!! :clap: :clap:

waterboy
05-03-2010, 11:57 AM

Ain't that the guy with the bad "rug" on his head? Good grief, dude, be proud of being bald..........or get transplants! That looks goofy and really bad.:doh:

ccmom
05-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Ain't that the guy with the bad "rug" on his head? Good grief, dude, be proud of being bald..........or get transplants! That looks goofy and really bad.:doh:

HAHAHAHA! I was thinking the same thing. It really does look BAD! :eek: :eek:

LE Dad
05-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Ain't that the guy with the bad "rug" on his head? Good grief, dude, be proud of being bald..........or get transplants! That looks goofy and really bad.:doh: Think he can afford it now.

How lucky can you get.:doh: