PDA

View Full Version : Congrats. to the Burnet Bulldogs

Swarm 51
10-19-2002, 01:39 AM
Burnet Dawgs and fans, congrats. on your impressive win over Bandera tonight. Was never a doubt in my mind you would win in a big way. Hope you can go all the way. I have always believed that those who brag the most usually end up with no bragging rights whatsoever so guess that holds true for some of the Bandera people who have been posting on this board that their team would bring the Burnet team to their knees. Our Gatesville Hornets played a barn-burner against the Robinson Rockets tonight, but pulled it out in the 4th quarter winning 44 to 28. Game was much closer than the score indicates. Robinson has a good team and they gave it their best. Again, best of luck to the Burnet Bulldogs.

Chris Hart
10-19-2002, 09:55 AM
Thank you Swarm51, The Dawgs really played well last night and we are really proud of em. I would like to congratulate you and the Gatesville Hornets on another win over a quality opponent. It looks like yall are back on the right track, after the letdown against Hillsboro. Good luck to the Hornets next week.