PDA

View Full Version : Full Body Scanners

44INAROW
04-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Here's a possible solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case Closed!

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers we now have a seat available on flight number..."

Ranger Mom
04-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Here's a possible solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case Closed!

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers we now have a seat available on flight number..."

ROFL!! That is an AWESOME idea!!!

I give it two thumbs up!!!:2thumbsup

AP Panther Fan
04-30-2010, 09:34 AM

LOL...

:D

MUSTANG69
04-30-2010, 09:41 AM

Pretty simple solution
:clap: :clap:

BwdLion73
04-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Except after a few bad guys got blown up the "Dolly Do Gooders" would insist that Homeland security had there own bombs set inside and were blowing up people.:rolleyes:

Green Bling
04-30-2010, 05:03 PM

Good one, 44! :D :D :D

kaorder1999
05-05-2010, 09:31 AM
great idea

Farmersfan
05-05-2010, 09:39 AM
You have my vote!