PDA

View Full Version : Standaround.....Panch Villa

AP Panther Fan
04-30-2010, 08:56 AM
Since this is Pancho Villa's favorite sport and IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY.....

Here's your thread.

Hope you have a Grand Slam of a Day!:D

Ranger Mom
04-30-2010, 08:59 AM
I can't come up with anything witty.....so Happy Birthday Pancho!!!:)

SintonFan
04-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Since this is Pancho Villa's favorite sport and IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY.....

Here's your thread.

Hope you have a Grand Slam of a Day!:D

This is more like his kind of grand slam.;)

http://files.brandflakesforbreakfast.com/uploaded_images/dennys-grand-slam-733459.jpg

Happy Birthday!
I hope it is a gooder one!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

themsu97
04-30-2010, 09:04 AM
have a good one fat buddy...

just wish there would have been a little more from my way for you

44INAROW
04-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Hope you have a great day today Pancho!

LE Dad
04-30-2010, 09:09 AM
:D Happy Birthday Pancho!:clap: :clap:

Hope you slide in safe at home tonight.:thumbsup:

pancho villa
04-30-2010, 09:56 AM
I think I'll go help the standaround sponser water his dirt today and then do me some raking.
And Thanks

garciap77
04-30-2010, 10:14 AM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Baseball20Glove20Cake-1.jpg

AP Panther Fan
04-30-2010, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
I think I'll go help the standaround sponser water his dirt today and then do me some raking.
And Thanks

When you finish with that, here are a few more items you might want to discuss with the standaround sponsor....

Chapter I - Field Maintenance .................................................. ..............3-9
Developing a Field Maintenance Plan ........................................... 3
Suggested Maintenance Equipment .............................................. 4
How to Mow a Field............................................. ............................ 6
How to Maintain the Base Paths .................................................. .. 7
How to Maintain the Infield Skin.............................................. ....... 8
How to Maintain the Pitcher’s Mound, Home Plate
and Bullpen Areas .................................................. .................. 9
Chapter II - Turf Management .................................................. ..........10-13
Control of Weeds, Pests and Disease .........................................10
Aeration.......................................... ................................................10
Renovation or Reconstruction .................................................. ....11
Grass Selection .................................................. ...........................12
Irrigation .................................................. .......................................12
Fertilization..................................... ................................................13
Chapter III - Baseball Field Equipment......................................... ....14-20
Field Lighting .................................................. ...............................14
Bases .................................................. ...........................................15
Backstop .................................................. ......................................15
Dugouts .................................................. ........................................16
Outfield Fencing .................................................. ..........................16
Coaches’ Boxes............................................. ................................17
Batter’s Eye............................................... .....................................17
Foul Poles .................................................. ....................................17
Warning Tracks .................................................. ...........................18
Protective Screens .................................................. ......................18
Portable Batting Cages .................................................. ...............19
Batting Tunnels........................................... ...................................20
Suggested Field Signs .................................................. ................20
Chapter IV - Softball Field Construction and Maintenance ...............21
Chapter V – Resources .................................................. .....................22-30
Suggested Field Dimensions........................................ ................23
Metric Conversion Chart .................................................. .............24
Diagrams of Field Layouts .................................................. ..........25
Field Maintenance Checklists........................................ ...............26

pirate4state
04-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Happy Birthday Vato

Green Bling
04-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Feliz cumpleaños, señor!:D

Trashman
04-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Cumpleaños Feliz Pancho! ¡Esperanza usted tiene un día bendito!

waterboy
04-30-2010, 04:15 PM
http://1happybirthday.com/imagenes/gifs/cumple1.gif

Esperanza usted tiene uno bueno. ¡No beba demasiados fríos!:D

Bullaholic
04-30-2010, 04:26 PM
http://www.pcpros-tx.com/outtahere.jpg

You're outta here, Pancho---(well, at 5:00, anyhow)---so go and have a good time. Happy Birthday!

zebrablue2
04-30-2010, 10:04 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

DaHop72
04-30-2010, 10:28 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: