PDA

View Full Version : Dexter Pratt left OSU?

navscanmaster
04-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Story on KBTX and Tulsa papers. WTH is all I can say.

navscanmaster
04-29-2010, 10:20 PM
nm, looks like he isn't happy with his role in the new offense. Any way around it, this is what potential colleges will see from him now:

Graduated high school in 2008.
Enrolled at LSU, then decommitted and enrolled as OSU.
Arrested for misdemeanor possession of mj.
Redshirted, hasn't yet played a down of college football.
Now he backs out of OSU's program.

I'm not saying that he is a risk for a school to pick up, but having not yet played any football in college and looking for school number 3, what would a head coach think about him?

Reds fan
04-29-2010, 10:24 PM
:(

What a waste....

NastySlot
04-29-2010, 10:31 PM
heard kilgore might be in the future.

yeah he hasn't played down in a game....but sure he didn't just sit around for a year do nothing probably did what a lot of other redshirts do go through drills and scout team.............sounds like this guy might need a little guidance hope he finds it.

STANG RED
04-30-2010, 12:21 AM
I saw on the news tonight, that stud running back at Abilene High has commited to OSU. He had almost 2500 yards and 35 TDs as a junior at AHS last season. Had about 1000 of that in the playoffs alone. He is a burner, and big and strong to boot. The Cowboys are lucky to get him. Seems like a real fine young man as well.

wildstangs
04-30-2010, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I saw on the news tonight, that stud running back at Abilene High has commited to OSU. He had almost 2500 yards and 35 TDs as a junior at AHS last season. Had about 1000 of that in the playoffs alone. He is a burner, and big and strong to boot. The Cowboys are lucky to get him. Seems like a real fine young man as well.

Huge pick up for the Cowboys. T. Boone Pickens must be paying well up there in Stillwater.

firstdown
04-30-2010, 08:04 AM
GO POKES!!

HEMOTOXIC
04-30-2010, 09:08 AM
I need to make a few calls to get the latest scoop on DP.