PDA

View Full Version : South Texas Get Ready

Matthew328
04-29-2010, 10:26 AM
It's looking like my out of town road trip this football season will be to South Texas!!! El Paso/Odessa was fun except for the whole getting stuck in Odessa an extra 2 days...but this year I want to take the South Texas tour.

My original plan will be:

Leave early Thur. morning for a Thursday game either in Corpus or San Antonio. If I can't find anything there I might leave Wed for San Antonio and drive down to the Valley Thur. for a game.

Catch a Friday game in the Valley......then catch a Sat game in San Antonio.....

I'd like to find something in Corpus on Thursday though...fingers crossed..

PPSTATEBOUND
04-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Sounds fun...I really thought this might be about whats fixing to happen to the coast when the slick arrives.

Maroon87
04-29-2010, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
It's looking like my out of town road trip this football season will be to South Texas!!! El Paso/Odessa was fun except for the whole getting stuck in Odessa an extra 2 days...but this year I want to take the South Texas tour.

Leave early Thur. morning for a Thursday game either in Corpus or San Antonio. If I can't find anything there I might leave Wed for San Antonio and drive down to the Valley Thur. for a game.

Catch a Friday game in the Valley......then catch a Sat game in San Antonio.....

Are you talking Week 0? I think Calallen has a Thursday home game for Week 0 this year...:thinking:

Matthew328
04-29-2010, 11:11 AM
Week 2

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Sounds fun...I really thought this might be about whats fixing to happen to the coast when the slick arrives.

I was thinking the same thing...

Third
04-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Are you talking Sept 4 or 11?
Either of those would be a good game to catch Cuero. They've got Liberty Hill on the 4th and Bellville on the 11th. Don't know where either game is though. I'm sure the Gobbler faithful could chime in with that.

44INAROW
04-29-2010, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Third
Are you talking Sept 4 or 11?
Either of those would be a good game to catch Cuero. They've got Liberty Hill on the 4th and Bellville on the 11th. Don't know where either game is though. I'm sure the Gobbler faithful could chime in with that.

that would be CUERO and CUERO :)

turbostud
04-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Harlingen plays Corpus Christi Carrol in Corpus on Sept 3.

sinton66
04-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328

Only ones worth seeing in the Corpus area are Calallen and Sinton.:D

maroonpirate04
04-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Come and check the new look of the "Bonecrusher Arena" aka Pirate Stadium and the new monster scoreboard Sinton is getting for the start of the new decade:)

DDBooger
04-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Only ones worth seeing in the Corpus area are Calallen and Sinton.:D :thumbsup:

Bluff is growing up into a formidable program, just don't tell em I said so. :D

sinton66
04-29-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
:thumbsup:

Bluff is growing up into a formidable program, just don't tell em I said so. :D

Buncha beach bums.;)

pirate4state
04-29-2010, 10:54 PM
Sinton @ Rio Hondo, Sept 10th

We won't have a home game until Sept 17th.