Tarpon2004
11-22-2003, 10:51 PM
Anyone know the score?

LHMom
11-22-2003, 10:55 PM
Fox news just said 35-0 over Wimberley.

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2003, 10:56 PM
Ouch! I thought it would be closer than that.

2thousand5
11-23-2003, 01:12 AM
Rice 41- Wimberley 21 it wasnt a pretty game at all i was very dissapointed with the Texans tonight but they gave it there all and thats all that counts

CheerMom
11-23-2003, 03:03 AM
The Raiders came out and played their game tonight. A great job was done by all. We are very proud of each and every member of this team. Go Raiders!!!

Specklebelly
11-23-2003, 03:33 AM
35 - 0 at the half and then Rice put it in cruise control. All of Wimberley's points came in the 4th against our JV defense. They played hard but Rice just ran circles around them with superior athletes. Im glad to see the real Raiders show up after last weeks flat performance.

Congrats to Wimberley on a good football season and on another 3A volleyball championship.

the tigers are back
11-23-2003, 10:32 AM
I saw the raiders play twice this year and from what i have seen they are much better than there record.I saw them play bellville and that game was explosive,but both defensive sqauds has gotten better.Rice should have won that game with the bulls,but we know that dist. 23 3a don't quit.I can clearly say that if rice play like they did last night i really don't see any one winning against this team.I know that someone may diagree,but remember this is where we make our on opinions and not facts.I seen that big line of the rice raiders just blow the big front line of the texans out of the way.Oh yeah i talked to huffman at the game friday night when bellville played hauffman and man he looks small in person,but that guy runs with class and emotions.I saw at least 4 good runners came in the playbook of roark and these guys has some talent.I love the way he kept his players fresh and never stayed in the game on every down and i sure hope to see bellville and rice keep winning,but i don't think it will happen. eek!