PDA

View Full Version : Jerry's draft board

Bull's-eye
04-28-2010, 10:52 AM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2371/newwhiteboard.jpg

You can see where the Cowboys had rated the different players. Sometimes you can't see the names, but the numbers to the right show where they were picked. Dallas had Iapati #10, Sean Lee #14 and I assume that Bryant & Earl thomas are about 11-12.

Bull's-eye
04-28-2010, 11:16 AM
Philly traded two 3rd round picks to move up to #13 to select B. Graham, Dallas had him rated as a top 2nd round pick. The Cowboys didn't really like Taylor Mays, they had Nate Allen & Morgan Burnett ahead of him. They gave 5 OL first round grades, but they were all gone before the Cowboys selection.

Keith7
04-28-2010, 11:53 AM
They also have Anthony Davis a tackle (which they need) rated as a third round pick despite the fact that he went 11 OVERALL.. The cowgirls are such idiots, its stuff like this that prove why dallass will never win anything significant as long as jerry jones is there :doh:

Pick6
04-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
The cowgirls are such idiots, its stuff like this that prove why dallass will never win anything significant as long as jerry jones is there :doh:

3 rings, what has philly won? I bet that thug coach in philly would trade his record for just 1 ring.

Farmersfan
04-28-2010, 12:03 PM
They also have Anthony Davis a tackle (which they need) rated as a third round pick despite the fact that he went 11 OVERALL.. The cowgirls are such idiots, its stuff like this that prove why dallass will never win anything significant as long as jerry jones is there :doh:

3 Superbowls in 4 years isn't significant? That was under Jerrys watch.

Keith7
04-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
3 Superbowls in 4 years isn't significant? That was under Jerrys watch.

With a team that Jimmy Johnson put together.. I forgot how turd fans like to live in the past. Al Davis has some rings too, I guess that makes him a great owner :doh:

Farmersfan
04-28-2010, 12:10 PM
With a team that Jimmy Johnson put together.. I forgot how turd fans like to live in the past. Al Davis has some rings too, I guess that makes him a great owner :doh:

Of course you wouldn't understand living in the past because Philly has no success in their past!!!!!

Pick6
04-28-2010, 12:10 PM

You do realize that you play for the rings don't you, unless your philly and your happy with playoff games. Remember Dallas has just as many rings as philly has in the last dozen or so years. At least Dallas has a past they can be proud of. While philly has absolutely nothing, zero, nada to be proud of.

Farmersfan
04-28-2010, 12:12 PM

And Jerry was still the owner of the team when Jimmy was here! Your statement said the Cowboys would never win anything significant with Jerry here. Don't backtrack now!

Keith7
04-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
And Jerry was still the owner of the team when Jimmy was here! Your statement said the Cowboys would never win anything significant with Jerry here. Don't backtrack now!

I said "They won't win anything significant as a long as he's with the cowgirls" not "They haven't won anything significant since he began with the cowgirls" meaning that as long as he is the turds g.m. they will always be mediocre to lowsy and turd fans will have to settle for the first round of the playoffs as being their super bowl

Bull's-eye
04-28-2010, 12:23 PM
They also have Anthony Davis a tackle (which they need) rated as a third round pick despite the fact that he went 11 OVERALL..

From NFL.com: He has shown a tendency to gain too much weight and will need to be monitored. He has strong hands and upper body and can swallow opponents up on the run block but does not finish his blocks off as much as he could. He will need some time to develop but could end up as a starting left tackle in a couple of years.

I bet Jerry was happy when Philly moved up to pick a 2nd round player at 13 & SF took a 3rd round player at 11. :D

Jax started the abnormal drafting by taking Aluala at 10. SF took Davis at 11, SD moved up to 12 to pick Mathews and Philly reached for Graham. At this point, Jerry knew he had a chance at getting one of his targeted players.

garciap77
04-28-2010, 12:24 PM

I don't like Jerry Jones! Maybe if he quits, I'll start liking the Cowboys, in the mean I'll stay with the Vikings!:D

Pick6
04-28-2010, 12:25 PM
I said "They won't win anything significant as a long as he's with the cowgirls" not "They haven't won anything significant since he began with the cowgirls" meaning that as long as he is the turds g.m. they will always be mediocre to lowsy and turd fans will have to settle for the first round of the playoffs as being their super bowl

That's the difference in Dallas and philly, Dallas doesn't consider the playoffs as their Super Bowl like philly does. On another note, how did it feel to get whooped 3 times in a row by a team with an owner who can't win anything? Was does that say about the sorry eagles?

Farmersfan
04-28-2010, 12:40 PM

As usual, you make no sense!

But most people will tell you that the limited success that Philly had during the past dozen years or so was a direct result of the decline of Dallas. Now that Dallas is back on top again, Philly will become their doormat again and a wildcard spot in the playoffs will be their superbowl!

Bull's-eye
04-29-2010, 10:56 AM
NFL.com gives the Cowboys draft a B+, the highest grade for a NFC East team. :)