Gsquared
04-28-2010, 07:41 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=5088087

garciap77
04-28-2010, 07:48 AM
Nice post!

teetle
04-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Mes believes its de Rice Raiders. they got theys hole offense backs. defensiveley theys always good. Jimmy he be liking them. HE be always scared of thems when he plays thems.:eek: :weeping: :eek:

LE Dad
04-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Bowman was on local radio last night talking about the upcoming season. I had no idea how loaded they were going to be this year. He was very humble, but you could tell that he is expecting a very successful season.

This could be a 3peat for the Tigers.

Gsquared
04-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Bowman was on local radio last night talking about the upcoming season. I had no idea how loaded they were going to be this year. He was very humble, but you could tell that he is expecting a very successful season.
Yeah, after seeing them a couple of times last year, I started thinking 3 peat if they could replace the running back. Looks like they have that question answered already. Im looking forward to seeing Gilmer at Daingerfield.

LE Dad
04-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Gilmer was mentioned a few times. He made it clear he likes his chances against the Buckeyes this year. They also play Pleasant Grove and New Boston, which could be tough games. Coach Bowman did make a point that depth is down a little and that he could have a few players going both ways.

waterboy
04-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Gilmer was mentioned a few times. He made it clear he likes his chances against the Buckeyes this year. They also play Pleasant Grove and New Boston, which could be tough games. Coach Bowman did make a point that depth is down a little and that he could have a few players going both ways.
IF the Tigers are to beat Gilmer, THIS year will be their best shot. Gilmer lost of a whole lot of players, while Daingerfield has most of their studs back. I still say Gilmer will beat Daingerfield this year.......it may be closer than the last several years, but I think the Buckeyes will prevail. I also think that the Tigers have a VERY good chance at a 3-peat. I said after last year's game that nobody in 2A would beat them, and they proved me prophetic.:clap:

Pick6
04-28-2010, 04:04 PM
he could have a few players going both ways.

That's normal for 2A schools.

lostaussie
04-28-2010, 05:11 PM
2010 Daingerfield Tigers will be 14-1 State Champions again:D mark it down!!!!

LE Dad
04-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
That's normal for 2A schools. It's not for D'field. Last year I believe they had 1 two way player. I don't believe they had many, if any in 08.

Gsquared
04-29-2010, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
IF the Tigers are to beat Gilmer, THIS year will be their best shot. Gilmer lost of a whole lot of players, while Daingerfield has most of their studs back. I still say Gilmer will beat Daingerfield this year.......it may be closer than the last several years, but I think the Buckeyes will prevail. I also think that the Tigers have a VERY good chance at a 3-peat. I said after last year's game that nobody in 2A would beat them, and they proved me prophetic.:clap:
I know I better leave Dallas at 9 AM to get a seat in Daingerfield for that game. Anybody have Daingerfields schedule?

waterboy
04-29-2010, 08:04 AM
I know I better leave Dallas at 9 AM to get a seat in Daingerfield for that game. Anybody have Daingerfields schedule?
Daingerfield Tigers 2010 Football

Aug. 27 - Arp HOME
Sept. 3 - Atlanta AWAY
Sept. 9 - Bruceville-Eddy (Thurs night in Corsicana, 7pm kickoff, Tigers are home team)
Sept. 17 - Pleasant Grove AWAY
Sept. 24 - Gilmer HOME
Oct. 1 - Open
Oct. 8 - Hooks HOME
Oct. 15 - Queen City AWAY
Oct. 22 - Redwater HOME
Oct. 29 - New Boston AWAY
Nov. 5 - Prairieland HOME

icu812
04-29-2010, 08:50 AM

Bowman was OC in Van the yr. before going to DF. I was a little surprised he got hired, but he is making the most of it. Great talent in DF.

Did you know Bowman was a punter in the NFL?

Matthew328
04-29-2010, 08:56 AM
WTH was Bruceville-Eddy thinking LOL

Gsquared
04-29-2010, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Daingerfield Tigers 2010 Football

Aug. 27 - Arp HOME
Sept. 3 - Atlanta AWAY
Sept. 9 - Bruceville-Eddy (Thurs night in Corsicana, 7pm kickoff, Tigers are home team)
Sept. 17 - Pleasant Grove AWAY
Sept. 24 - Gilmer HOME
Oct. 1 - Open
Oct. 8 - Hooks HOME
Oct. 15 - Queen City AWAY
Oct. 22 - Redwater HOME
Oct. 29 - New Boston AWAY
Nov. 5 - Prairieland HOME

I wish Daingerfield had Linden Kildare on the schedule. That would be a fun one to watch. LK is loaded this coming season.

LE Dad
04-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
WTH was Bruceville-Eddy thinking LOL That was a last minute deal. D'field couldn't find anyone to play them and it just happened that B-E had an open date. It won't be pretty.

LE Dad
04-29-2010, 10:07 AM
I wish Daingerfield had Linden Kildare on the schedule. That would be a fun one to watch. LK is loaded this coming season. LK is loaded. I think New Boston may give them a run. Rick Barker has a junior RB that is dynamite, but he will be playing with alot of underclassmen.

I would also like to see how PG matches up with them.

waterboy
04-29-2010, 10:07 AM
That was a last minute deal. D'field couldn't find anyone to play them and it just happened that B-E had an open date. It won't be pretty.
They originally had Center scheduled for that date, but Center backed out. At least that was my understanding. Yep, that one with B-E won't be pretty!:doh:

Matthew328
04-29-2010, 10:23 AM
I think I'll be out of town that weekend for some south texas games.

lostaussie
04-29-2010, 03:32 PM
I know I better leave Dallas at 9 AM to get a seat in Daingerfield for that game. Anybody have Daingerfields schedule? No need to show homey..............we all know whats gonna happen.............buildup every year and then headed home by halftime:D

Gsquared
04-30-2010, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
No need to show homey..............we all know whats gonna happen.............buildup every year and then headed home by halftime:D
Yeah but thats cuz you boys load my gut up with enough beer to chocke a mule before the game and im half passed out 4 minutes into the 2nd qtr. :doh: