PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Mavs on TV tonight

bwdlionfan
04-27-2010, 05:11 PM
I have Direct TV in the DFW area. I see on nba.com that the game is going to be on NBA TV which I don't subscribe to. The guide on Direct TV shows the game will be on 677 which is FSSW's alternate channel. Last week the game showed to be on this channel but there wasn't anything on (but it was on ESPN)

My question is... should I head out somewhere to watch the game tonight or will it be on 677?

Maroon87
04-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I have Direct TV in the DFW area. I see on nba.com that the game is going to be on NBA TV which I don't subscribe to. The guide on Direct TV shows the game will be on 677 which is FSSW's alternate channel. Last week the game showed to be on this channel but there wasn't anything on (but it was on ESPN)

My question is... should I head out somewhere to watch the game tonight or will it be on 677?

If it is the Spurs broadcast, then it will most likely be blacked out on 677 in the DFW area, unless you have NBA League Pass.:thinking:

bwdlionfan
04-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Damnit

So I need to go somewhere to watch the game

SintonPirateFan
04-27-2010, 05:52 PM
no need to watch it. the mavs will win. the ref's have guaranteed it. ;)

3afan
04-27-2010, 06:58 PM
Ch 21

bwdlionfan
04-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Channel 21 shows TXA 21 News First in Prime is on until 9, then Inside Edition comes on.

On the mavs website it lists KTXA as showing the game, but I can't find KTXA on my Direct TV

Is KXTA channel 21, I forget?

Emerson1
04-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Channel 21 shows TXA 21 News First in Prime is on until 9, then Inside Edition comes on.

On the mavs website it lists KTXA as showing the game, but I can't find KTXA on my Direct TV

Is KXTA channel 21, I forget?
Yes, it's 21.

Hook up an antenna if you need to, that is what we do to get it in HD

bwdlionfan
04-27-2010, 07:14 PM
I've got an HD antennae on the roof, but it can't pick up KXTA... it picks up about 30 something channels, but it won't get WFAA or KXTA

SintonFan
04-27-2010, 07:18 PM
I thought the game was on FSSW, period?
Should be on if the game is sold out, right?

jrhernandez7
04-27-2010, 07:24 PM
FSSW

Emerson1
04-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I thought the game was on FSSW, period?
Should be on if the game is sold out, right?
Mavs broadcast is on TXA 21 which is antenna for us.

Diocletian
04-27-2010, 08:47 PM
I have directv also.

The game is blocked out on all other channels except FSSW. That's the channel I'm watching it on now... thank god they have a FSSW HD....

44INAROW
04-27-2010, 09:15 PM

we are watching on 677 right now.. :)

SintonFan
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian

thank god they have a FSSW HD....

I agree!
Dangit the Spurs are down and the Mavs had in "the enforcer" in a few minutes ago.:eek:

Farmersfan
04-28-2010, 08:27 AM
KTXA Channel 21 showed their regular programming on the programming guide on Dish Network. I started the game on a NBA-Alt channel like 465 or something and 4 minutes into the game it went off with a message that my smart card was not authorized to see this program. I went nuts! I searched for another channel but didn't see the Mavs game on the program guide. I called Dish Network and was going to rip them a new one because I put up with missing about half the Stars games this season because of their nonsense. I was just about to rip the dish network dish out of the ground and call Direct TV. While sitting on hold for 15 minutes I was scanning through the channels and found the game on Channel 21 even though the guide said Nighline or some other stupid show. I would have embarrassed myself if someone had actually answered the phone at Dish Network. In this case, Thank God for poor Customer Service!

waterboy
04-28-2010, 08:32 AM
I've gotten to where I don't even pay attention to TV menu guides. They show the wrong programming regularly. I usually just flip through the 4 or so channels that a game could be on until I find it. Thank God we're far enough away from the Metromess that we don't get blacked out usually.:clap:

Farmersfan
04-28-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
I've gotten to where I don't even pay attention to TV menu guides. They show the wrong programming regularly. I usually just flip through the 4 or so channels that a game could be on until I find it. Thank God we're far enough away from the Metromess that we don't get blacked out usually.:clap:

I have been watching the Mavs in Farmersville for 12 years and have never been blacked out! It's about 50+ miles outside of Dallas. Even the Stars have never been blacked out until this season when Dish Network got into a pissing match with the NHL over rights or something like that. I was really close to dropping them and going back to Direct TV. I pay almost a 100.00 a month so I expect to watch pretty much whatever I want to watch. Call me old fashion that way!!!!