PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Point Celina rivalry coming back!

orange machine
04-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Any thoughts on this game should be a fun game. Pilot Point seems to be losing alot of good talent, but im sure they will reload now that they have the state championship taste back. Celina should improve across the board so they should be much tougher this year.

Ill make the 1st prediction and say

Celina 35
Pilot Point 17

bobcat4life
04-26-2010, 09:38 PM
I cant wait. PP should be good again but I think we win it because we should be much improved this year. I say:

Celina 41
Pilot Point 20

JJWalker
04-26-2010, 10:38 PM
And ... I say ... this is the first of several end times signs.

Culminating with Brownwood actually not sucking.

What the 3A Down Low didn't know was the fact that Brownwood's sucking was the force holding the world together.

With the loss of so much suckage ... the world explodes into millions of fragments. Sometime in 2012, as the Mayan's predicted.

I mean ... after all the Mayan's were way ahead of their time ... when it comes to predicting Texas 3A Highschool football results!

Dang Mayans!!! :eek: :nerd:

orange machine
04-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by JJWalker

What the 3A Down Low didn't know was the fact that Brownwood's sucking was the force holding the world together.

With the loss of so much suckage ... the world explodes into millions of fragments. Sometime in 2012, as the Mayan's predicted.

I mean ... after all the Mayan's were way ahead of their time ... when it comes to predicting Texas 3A Highschool football results!

Dang Mayans!!! :eek: :nerd:

:clap: that explains everything.

garciap77
04-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Pilot Point 41
Celina 20

LE Dad
04-27-2010, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by JJWalker

Dang Mayans!!! :eek: :nerd: :eek: :eek:

:D

LE Dad
04-27-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Pilot Point 41
Celina 20 :stirpot: :stirpot:

:1popcorn:

charlesrixey
04-27-2010, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:stirpot: :stirpot:

:1popcorn:

lol

not much to stir

unfortunately for PP this rivalry was brought back this year, not last.

you have to go back to the clinton years for this one