sinton66
04-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Spank 'em Spurs!:D

coach
04-25-2010, 07:54 PM
these officials are terrible they let tony push off again

coach
04-25-2010, 08:03 PM
najera if you are going to do that at least make sure you put him out of his misery

eagleqb_14
04-25-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Spank 'em Spurs!:D they are

44INAROW
04-25-2010, 08:44 PM
GO SPURS GO............... GO SPURS GO................ GO SPURS GO........................

SPURS WIN :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Maroon87
04-25-2010, 08:49 PM
The refs didn't cause Dirk to disappear tonight. Go :bigcry: somewhere else, coach.

zebrablue2
04-25-2010, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by coach
najera if you are going to do that at least make sure you put him out of his misery

:evilgrin:

bwdlionfan
04-25-2010, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
Not dan crawford so it will be a 2-2 series

So what's your excuse now?

Mavs are out coached in this one

Green Bling
04-25-2010, 08:54 PM
WAY TO GO SPURS!!
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

coach
04-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
The refs didn't cause Dirk to disappear tonight. Go :bigcry: somewhere else, coach.
they were actuall bad tonight but they were bad for both teams tonight...a lot of bad callas that both teams could have easily gotten mad at and i nevr cried maroon so i dont know why you are calling me out lol

coach
04-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan

mavs have been outcoahed this entire series

sinton66
04-25-2010, 08:57 PM

Sounds like they've been outplayed thus far too.

zebrablue2
04-25-2010, 09:02 PM
congrats to the spurs on a HARD fought victory!! man, that was a war out there..

Green Bling
04-25-2010, 09:04 PM
The young guns really stepped up tonight! The future looks very bright for the Spurs!!

Maroon87
04-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
congrats to the spurs on a HARD fought victory!! man, that was a war out there..

Yes it was...it reminded me a bit of the Celitcs/Pistons series from the late 80's. Hard fouls and a lot of emotion...but that's playoff basketball. If you're not ready to do whatever it takes to win, don't get on the bus.

Maroon87
04-25-2010, 09:06 PM

I like Rick Carlisle...I always have. But Pop is definitely a step ahead of him at every turn right now.

zebrablue2
04-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Yes it was...it reminded me a bit of the Celitcs/Pistons series from the late 80's. Hard fouls and a lot of emotion...but that's playoff basketball. If you're not ready to do whatever it takes to win, don't get on the bus.

AMEN to the bus!!!!!!!!!! And :hijacktd: Go Stros... Gotta like those brooms used this weekend..

forum_guy
04-25-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan

if you couldn't tell i was being sarcastic. I could care less about either one of these teams. Spurs might go an extra round just because they would play portland or phoenix

eagles_victory
04-25-2010, 09:41 PM
San Antonio is just looking like a better basketball team.

buff4ever
04-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Got to love the spurs and POP

icu812
04-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Can't stand the spurs but they have more players that can score & defend than Dallas. Dirk can't cover anybody, neither can JJ Barea, at his age Kid struggles with quick players, and Jet has never been a great defender. For the Mavs to win this series they need to make it a shoot out, not a 1 on 1 iso half court game. Plus the spurs have a much better coach.

44INAROW
04-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by icu812
Can't stand the spurs but they have more players that can score & defend than Dallas. Dirk can't cover anybody, neither can JJ Barea, at his age Kid struggles with quick players, and Jet has never been a great defender. For the Mavs to win this series they need to make it a shoot out, not a 1 on 1 iso half court game. Plus the spurs have a much better coach.
just asking - why don't you like the Spurs - by your own admission, they have the better team and better coach. don't you like winners? ;)
I am surprised no one has mentioned the ejection of that Mav's player (I forget his name) Do you think it was a good call?

waterboy
04-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am surprised no one has mentioned the ejection of that Mav's player (I forget his name) Do you think it was a good call?
His name is Eduardo Najera, and yes it was a good call. The officials lost control of game 4. There were a lot of non-calls and missed calls that led up to that foul. The frustration just came out. No excuses, though, the Spurs played better and deserved the win.

Farmersfan
04-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
His name is Eduardo Najera, and yes it was a good call. The officials lost control of game 4. There were a lot of non-calls and missed calls that led up to that foul. The frustration just came out. No excuses, though, the Spurs played better and deserved the win.

The Spurs are a long way away from being the best team. They are currently playing better basketball but that is aided by the very, very lax play by the Mavs. No intensity from the Mavs is making the Spurs look like they did 5 years ago. I expect the Spurs to win this thing in the next game. The Mavs are just like their leader and have very little intensity and no heart!!!! I would trade every single player off this team that I could trade and cut all the rest. Time to start fresh! AND NO EURO'S damnit!!!!

Daddy D 11
04-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
The Spurs are a long way away from being the best team. They are currently playing better basketball but that is aided by the very, very lax play by the Mavs. No intensity from the Mavs is making the Spurs look like they did 5 years ago. I expect the Spurs to win this thing in the next game. The Mavs are just like their leader and have very little intensity and no heart!!!! I would trade every single player off this team that I could trade and cut all the rest. Time to start fresh! AND NO EURO'S damnit!!!!

ginobili and parker are euros.... and they're spanking the mavs ass.

icu812
04-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
just asking - why don't you like the Spurs - by your own admission, they have the better team and better coach. don't you like winners? ;)

I used to like them ok when they had D.Robinson & Shaun Elliott. No I don't always like winners. If I did I would be a Laker or Celtic fan. Those two have the most championships. I stick with my favorite teams win or lose (Mavs & Chargers in football). Although, if OK City beats the Lakers and the Mavs are out I'm on that bandwagon. I like their team and they are fun to watch.

And yes it was a good call on the ejection.

Daddy D 11
04-26-2010, 12:43 PM
as long as the mavs have dirk they will suck.. because he sucks in big situations.

i would probably root for the mavs when they are playing anyone except the spurs if they didn't have dirk... he's been my most hated nba player for as long as i can remember

the day they get rid of him i might be able to root for them every once in a while only because they are from texas and i root for every team in any sport that's from texas

ive always been a huge cowboy and spurs fan, those will never change.

baseball though, i like everyone only because im a huge baseball nut, i can never pick a favorite team..

who would the spurs play in the next round?

Emerson1
04-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
as long as the mavs have dirk they will suck.. because he sucks in big situations.

i would probably root for the mavs when they are playing anyone except the spurs if they didn't have dirk... he's been my most hated nba player for as long as i can remember
lol

eagles_victory
04-26-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
lol agreed lol i like Daddy D but that statement is one of the dumber ones I have read on here.

Farmersfan
04-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
agreed lol i like Daddy D but that statement is one of the dumber ones I have read on here.

Perhaps it's time to look a little deeper guys! Scoring points is only a small part of what a superstar brings to a team. How much influence does Dirk have on the other players or the coaches for that matter. I think his soft personna definitely has a negative impact on the organization. If your superstar isn't intense on the court then how can you expect it from the other players?

eagles_victory
04-26-2010, 03:30 PM
Perhaps it's time to look a little deeper guys! Scoring points is only a small part of what a superstar brings to a team. How much influence does Dirk have on the other players or the coaches for that matter. I think his soft personna definitely has a negative impact on the organization. If your superstar isn't intense on the court then how can you expect it from the other players? How does he suck in big situations? Before Dirk laughing stock of the NBA. With Dirk one of only 4 teams ever to have 10 straight 50 win seasons. Im not a huge Dirk fan but he is one of the top ten players in the NBA. Dirk is intense and shows more emotion than almost any star player in the league so I would call that quote misguided at best. The rest of his teammates are NBA players and grown men if there not driven from within and have the fire inside them than that is there problem not Dirks.

waterboy
04-26-2010, 03:34 PM
The problem is if the other team is able to stop Dirk with double teams, good defense, and/or Dirk has an off shooting night, who will step up and be the leader? The answer has been NOBODY for a number of years. At least not consistently. Those type of nights happen for all the superstars in the league. The difference is the other teams have one or two players that can step up consistently to fill in the void of points left when the star doesn't have his best night. The Mavs have leaned on Dirk so much that when it happens they don't have anybody that can pick up those points he's not putting up.

Txbroadcaster
04-26-2010, 03:48 PM

hmm..not really

http://www.82games.com/0809/CSORT11.HTM

coach
04-26-2010, 03:59 PM

the day they get rid of him i might be able to root for them every once in a while only because they are from texas and i root for every team in any sport that's from texas

ive always been a huge cowboy and spurs fan, those will never change.

baseball though, i like everyone only because im a huge baseball nut, i can never pick a favorite team..

who would the spurs play in the next round?

your basketball iqis crap....you dont even know who the winner of this series plays next...o and here is a nice clip of dirk "not" making a big time shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_NEzPfVOEs&feature=related

3afan
04-26-2010, 06:33 PM
i was there in my Mavs gear - it was a lot of fun! would have been more fun had the Mavs won, but fun nonetheless

Daddy D 11
04-26-2010, 08:44 PM
your basketball iqis crap....you dont even know who the winner of this series plays next...o and here is a nice clip of dirk "not" making a big time shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_NEzPfVOEs&feature=related \

because i don't know the matchups i don't understand the game?

and one shot???? one shot? that's it? hmmm, weak.

when has he done anything in the playoffs? won't this be the third time in four years he goes out in the first round? yeah, i think it will be.

and journalist, to me a big situation isn't the regular season... it's the post season. so what if he can earn you that #1 seed like he did a few years back... he'll just blow it to golden freaking state lol

Emerson1
04-26-2010, 09:21 PM
\

because i don't know the matchups i don't understand the game?

and one shot???? one shot? that's it? hmmm, weak.

when has he done anything in the playoffs? won't this be the third time in four years he goes out in the first round? yeah, i think it will be.

and journalist, to me a big situation isn't the regular season... it's the post season. so what if he can earn you that #1 seed like he did a few years back... he'll just blow it to golden freaking state lol
lol

Trade Tim Duncan for Dirk before the series starts and the Spurs sweep.

In Dirk's career there has only been 2 series where he did nothing. Heat and Golden State.

Dirk averaged 34 in the Denver series. It took him scoring 44 to finally win a game. That is not his fault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vy0kI4SMvo

Please, just stop talking.

Daddy D 11
04-26-2010, 09:32 PM
lol

Trade Tim Duncan for Dirk before the series starts and the Spurs sweep.

In Dirk's career there has only been 2 series where he did nothing. Heat and Golden State.

Dirk averaged 34 in the Denver series. It took him scoring 44 to finally win a game. That is not his fault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vy0kI4SMvo

Please, just stop talking.

he's been past the second round twice in his career... thats weak.

coach
04-26-2010, 09:37 PM
hell he went 13-15 and 12-12 in the first game of the series that is damn impressive....the only thing thats weak is daddy d's argument who doesnt even know the playoff format...what kinda of loser doesn't know that

Daddy D 11
04-26-2010, 09:52 PM
hell he went 13-15 and 12-12 in the first game of the series that is damn impressive....the only thing thats weak is daddy d's argument who doesnt even know the playoff format...what kinda of loser doesn't know that

i hope you are kidding lol

coach
04-26-2010, 09:56 PM
i hope you are kidding lol

dead serious....name somebody other than duncan, kobe, or shaq who has been past the 2nd round more than twice

Daddy D 11
04-26-2010, 10:11 PM
dead serious....name somebody other than duncan, kobe, or shaq who has been past the 2nd round more than twice

you quizzing me on my nba IQ is rather cute... im flattered.

me rattling off names won't make me sound any smarter, you're in another one of your *bad* moods where no matter what you're gonna just pick a fight with someone or find something to bitch about. if you knowing the nba playoff format, and me not knowing the nba playoff format makes you feel like you are smarter than me then good for you.

*edited for content* ~RM

coach
04-26-2010, 11:41 PM
no im simply asking you a question...you said dirk has only been out of the 2nd round twice...name someone else that has

Daddy D 11
04-27-2010, 12:41 AM
Why would I rattle off a long list of names? There is absolutely no point in doing so.

If I was to list you a whole bunch of players, then what? Would I get some sort of thank you??? Or if my list was painstakingly long would I all the sudden have all the credibility in the world? No, you'd still be a smartass and find something else to dig at. If I list say... 27, you'd just say no there's 26, so and so didn't make it he wasn't on such and such team. It's dumb. Me listing you players does nothing for the conversation, it is pointless.

coach
04-27-2010, 12:47 AM
Why would I rattle off a long list of names? There is absolutely no point in doing so.

If I was to list you a whole bunch of players, then what? Would I get some sort of thank you??? Or if my list was painstakingly long would I all the sudden have all the credibility in the world? No, you'd still be a smartass and find something else to dig at. If I list say... 27, you'd just say no there's 26, so and so didn't make it he wasn't on such and such team. It's dumb. Me listing you players does nothing for the conversation, it is pointless.

actually there aren't any and thats my point you say dirk hasnt done anything well in realityhe has done more than a lot of ppl....what is your take on karl malone, charles barkley, barry bonds, dan marino, barry sanders?

Daddy D 11
04-27-2010, 01:06 AM
actually there aren't any and thats my point you say dirk hasnt done anything well in realityhe has done more than a lot of ppl....what is your take on karl malone, charles barkley, barry bonds, dan marino, barry sanders?

dirk isn't even close to any of them, horrible comparison.

malone is first or second in total points, ever
bonds holds the all time record
marino holds all kinds of records
sanders amazing records as well

yes, i realize none of them ever won titles yet are still great players but those that you mentioned hold all time records, dirk doesn't.

coach
04-27-2010, 01:19 AM
dirk isn't even close to any of them, horrible comparison.

malone is first or second in total points, ever
bonds holds the all time record
marino holds all kinds of records
sanders amazing records as well

yes, i realize none of them ever won titles yet are still great players but those that you mentioned hold all time records, dirk doesn't.

he is a former mvp leads a franchise to 10 straight 50 win seasons which malone or chuck never did...avg 35 against denver last yr avg 28 and 9 in this series..the greatest 7ft shooter of all time....next to lebron tems plan their game around dirk more than anyone in the league..you are correct heaint that good

Daddy D 11
04-27-2010, 01:41 AM
..the greatest 7ft shooter of all time....next to lebron tems plan their game around dirk more than anyone in the league..you are correct heaint that good

opinion....opinion..opinion

dirk will be 9-10 in playoff series' after he loses to the spurs

3afan
04-27-2010, 07:29 AM
opinion....opinion..opinion

dirk will be 9-10 in playoff series' after he loses to the spurs

not Dirk - MAVS

Farmersfan
04-27-2010, 07:57 AM
There is no doubt that Dirk is a offensive power house. (When he is on). More and more as time goes by he is resorting to his jump shot rather than taking it to the basket. That hurts his team because it allows other teams to play a different style. Dirk homers are fond of talking about how much abuse Dirk takes and that falls right in line with what Dirk wants the refs to think. He flops around like a fish out of water and at times to his own detriment. He doesn't have a clue about the term "going up strong"! But I can live with that. The problem I have with Dirk is his defense. Some will defend it with fake numbers and homer attitude but it is FACT that the much of the league considers him a wuss. So you guys can call the other players in the NBA wrong if you want but I give it merit because I also watch him play. If you made a list of the top 25 players in the league Dirk would have to be amoung them. But 24 of those 25 players would have 1 thing that Dirk doesn't have. It's called DEFENSE! And like it not, it does rub off on his teammates. How can the coach expect defense from other players when the STAR is helpless as a baby.

jason
04-27-2010, 08:04 AM
but it is FACT that the much of the league considers him a wuss.

prove it...

do you know most of the league?

Farmersfan
04-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by jason
prove it...

do you know most of the league?

Dirks toughness and his reputation is probably the #1 talked about thing on the networks when they talk about Dirk. The commentators will frequently do the P.C. thing and discount it but the fact that it's out there proves it is a issue. Barkley has always said Dirk is weak! Discount it if you want but "where there's smoke, there's fire" is more accurate than you think. This kind of public sentiment doesn't gain this kind of momentum without some merit. Much like the number of people who have written off Romo in the country (not just Dallas) this is also a wide-spread feeling. Again you can disagree with the thought but if it exists to this extent then there is some validity to it in some measure. Dirk's style of play is what started the entire debate. We can argue whether his style is truly "Soft" or not but you can't deny it has produced criticism in massive amounts.

big daddy russ
04-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Dirk can't be blamed for these losses. He scored 35 in game 3 (IIRC). Still lost. Sunday, Carlisle did everything he could to get Caron Butler going. Butler never got going, Dirk never found his rhythm, and they lost.

Blame this on the supporting cast, not Dirk. Butler and Kidd put the Mavs on their back during that win streak. I haven't seen them since game 1. The Spurs' guards are blowing by Kidd at will and Kidd's not answering on the other end of the court. Jet's been some help, but he's streaky and plays less defense than Kidd.

Michael Jordan was never a title threat until he got some help. Dirk needs somebody to step up.

SintonFan
04-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Why all this Dirk hate?
His leadership skills shouldn't be questioned. The dude does nothing but lead by example. How's that for leadership?
Sorry, Dirk is playing his a$$ off. That late trade probably hurt more than helped once the playoffs started. It takes time to gel and get consistency from new players, the flaws are exposed in playoff basketball.
This series isn't over yet, so it's a little early to start pointing fingers. :nerd:

Emerson1
04-27-2010, 03:01 PM
he's been past the second round twice in his career... thats weak.
Tip for online debating. When someone has just succesfully countered some BS that you said, it's better to just pull something out of your butt then just repeat something you said before.

Emerson1
04-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Dirk can't be blamed for these losses. He scored 35 in game 3 (IIRC). Still lost. Sunday, Carlisle did everything he could to get Caron Butler going. Butler never got going, Dirk never found his rhythm, and they lost.

Blame this on the supporting cast, not Dirk. Butler and Kidd put the Mavs on their back during that win streak. I haven't seen them since game 1. The Spurs' guards are blowing by Kidd at will and Kidd's not answering on the other end of the court. Jet's been some help, but he's streaky and plays less defense than Kidd.

Michael Jordan was never a title threat until he got some help. Dirk needs somebody to step up.
You really expect people here to have common sense like that? I am doubting any of them have even watched the games.

Terry Playoffs v. Reg season - 1 less ppg, 40% shooting compared to 43%. 1.5 less assist. 1.2 more fouls

Kidd - 2 less ppg, 2 less assists. 3 point shot down 12%. Shooting 29%

Butler - scoring down, turnovers up, shooting % down 6.

Marion - scoring down, turnovers up, shooting % down 9%

Dirk - ppg up 3, .3 less TO, .3 more assist, 1.1 more rebounds, 97% free throws, shooting up 10 to 53%, shooting 66% on 3s.

Farmersfan
04-27-2010, 03:49 PM
You really expect people here to have common sense like that? I am doubting any of them have even watched the games.

Terry Playoffs v. Reg season - 1 less ppg, 40% shooting compared to 43%. 1.5 less assist. 1.2 more fouls

Kidd - 2 less ppg, 2 less assists. 3 point shot down 12%. Shooting 29%

Butler - scoring down, turnovers up, shooting % down 6.

Marion - scoring down, turnovers up, shooting % down 9%

Dirk - ppg up 3, .3 less TO, .3 more assist, 1.1 more rebounds, 97% free throws, shooting up 10 to 53%, shooting 66% on 3s.

Nice stats Emerson1. Do you know what the Second chance points totals were in these three games???? :D

Daddy D 11
04-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Tip for online debating. When someone has just succesfully countered some BS that you said, it's better to just pull something out of your butt then just repeat something you said before.

i can do what i want. why would i take advice from a napoleonic complexed nerd?

also, i hadn't repeated anything.

i said it would be his third first round exit in the past four years.... then said he has only been past the second round twice.

two different things buddy

Emerson1
04-27-2010, 06:01 PM
i can do what i want. why would i take advice from a napoleonic complexed nerd?

also, i hadn't repeated anything.

i said it would be his third first round exit in the past four years.... then said he has only been past the second round twice.

two different things buddy
Says the guy who is also on a football forum arguing and has to throw out personal insults to try and make a point when all of his have been proven false.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

and it is the same thing.

Emerson1
04-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
hmm..not really

http://www.82games.com/0809/CSORT11.HTM
Here is this years

Dirk is #3

http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM

Daddy D 11
04-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Says the guy who is also on a football forum arguing and has to throw out personal insults to try and make a point when all of his have been proven false.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

and it is the same thing.

pretty sure you started the getting personal thing with the whole "lemme give you a tip crap and you should pull something out"

before that i was just hating on dirk

and you can't prove an opinion false, you should at least know that? i said i thought he sucks, that's MY opinion and I said they will never win the big ones with him... which they never have. all these great regular season numbers but in the end he still loses playoff series'

espn wouldn't have a big front page article on their website all day today about another epic failure if they didn't always fail with him as their leader...at the end of the day you think he is great and i think he's way overrated (those are opinions), but what is factual is playoff series wins and he struggles mightily there.

if you do not understand the difference between three first round exits within a four year time span and only making it to the third round twice in a nine year time span than that's really sad, it is clearly not the same thing, not even remotely close.

he could have gotten out of the first round every year only to lose in the second round and that would still not qualify for my second point of only having 2 third round appearances in nine years.

DDBooger
04-27-2010, 06:49 PM
They asked Barkley the "Dirk Question" and he replied that like him, it would stain his career. He suggested that unlike greats who won the big games, Dirk requires that the Mavs bring in people to be tough for him, rather than him play tough (paraphrasing). I have no opinion as I really don't watch much basketball, just thought I'd see what you all think? I know FF said he is known throughout the league as being soft. I realize FF's assessment is controversial to many on here. lol

Daddy D 11
04-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
They asked Barkley the "Dirk Question" and he replied that like him, it would stain his career. He suggested that unlike greats who won the big games, Dirk requires that the Mavs bring in people to be tough for him, rather than him play tough (paraphrasing). I have no opinion as I really don't watch much basketball, just thought I'd see what you all think? I know FF said he is known throughout the league as being soft. I realize FF's assessment is controversial to many on here. lol

I saw that interview, is charles barkley retarded because that man slurs on his words so bad it is frightening? he sounds like he wakes up every morning and takes a shovel to the head

coach
04-27-2010, 06:56 PM
I saw that interview, is charles barkley retarded because that man slurs on his words so bad it is frightening? he sounds like he wakes up every morning and takes a shovel to the head

hating on dirk is one thingbut not liking chuck...hes hilarious ad he knows what hes talking abot

Daddy D 11
04-27-2010, 06:57 PM
hating on dirk is one thingbut not liking chuck...hes hilarious ad he knows what hes talking abot

oh i didn't say i disagreed with what he said lol he just sounds HORRIBLE

sounds like he is about to die while talking

DDBooger
04-27-2010, 06:57 PM
hating on dirk is one thingbut not liking chuck...hes hilarious ad he knows what hes talking abot Stephen Hawking talks kind of strange too, but I certainly don't hold that against him or his knowledge! lol :D

His Discovery Special was awesome.

Daddy D 11
04-27-2010, 06:58 PM
Stephen Hawking talks kind of strange too, but I certainly don't hold that against him or his knowledge! lol :D

chuck is definitely no steven hawking lol

DDBooger
04-27-2010, 06:59 PM
chuck is definitely no steven hawking lol

haha No, no he isn't. But he does know basketball, I'll grant him that.

Daddy D 11
04-27-2010, 06:59 PM
haha No, no he isn't. But he does know basketball, I'll grant him that.

for sure, i just felt bad for the guy... he was slurring every word real bad in that interview today

DDBooger
04-27-2010, 07:00 PM
for sure, i just felt bad for the guy... he was slurring every word real bad in that interview today Kind of like he had a stroke huh? I wonder. Wasn't he in the hospital a while back for something?

Daddy D 11
04-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Kind of like he had a stroke huh? I wonder. Wasn't he in the hospital a while back for something?

didn't he get a DUI not too long ago

SintonFan
04-27-2010, 07:06 PM
for sure, i just felt bad for the guy... he was slurring every word real bad in that interview today

I can promise you when Chuck yells: "MAAAAAAAAAANUUUUUUUUU
GIIIIIINOOOBIIIIILLLIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!"
It is not slurred at all.:D

I can tell you that the Spurs would take Dirk in a heartbeat if they could get him.:)

BTW...
the series is not over.

SintonPirateFan
04-27-2010, 07:11 PM
oh i didn't say i disagreed with what he said lol he just sounds HORRIBLE

sounds like he is about to die while talking

it's not HORRIBLE.....it's TURRIBLE. ya knurcklehead. :D

coach
04-27-2010, 07:19 PM
didn't he get a DUI not too long ago

i think ts his fat cheeks getting in te way of his tounge

DDBooger
04-27-2010, 07:20 PM
i think ts his fat cheeks getting in te way of his tounge He's a heavy breather too.

SintonFan
04-27-2010, 09:49 PM
He's a heavy breather too.

He smokes cigars

Farmersfan
04-27-2010, 09:58 PM
It's amazing how quickly the refs can turn the momentum in a game! I'm beginning to think it is their intent to keep the game close........

Emerson1
04-27-2010, 11:06 PM
It's amazing how quickly the refs can turn the momentum in a game! I'm beginning to think it is their intent to keep the game close........
You are just now realizing this?

Farmersfan
04-28-2010, 07:33 AM
Awfully quiet in here! Anyone want to comment on the Mavs before I lay into them?

Emerson1
04-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Now it's time for Terry to finally show up. His biggest contribution last game was getting the crowd hyped up while on the bench.

3afan
04-28-2010, 09:53 AM
this shows what the Mavs (or fill in any good NBA team) can do

would not surprise me if the Mavs win the next 2 and move on

also would not surprise me if they go down tomorrow in SA

these 2 teams are that evenly matched ... same with Utah/Phx, Milw/Atl, etc.

coach
04-28-2010, 10:01 AM
Awfully quiet in here! Anyone want to comment on the Mavs before I lay into them?

looks like the floor is yours

Farmersfan
04-28-2010, 12:18 PM
looks like the floor is yours

Naw coach! I think I've said enough. I woke up to my wife singing "Walk like an Egyptian" this morning at 5:00am so I am a little out of sorts.
Just let it be known that Dallas showed us what they CAN do by last nights performance. Anything less will be a choke or a letdown!