PDA

View Full Version : GR vs. Everman

mc_roach
11-04-2003, 11:50 AM
Ok this is the biggest game of the year in 3a. After the upset will the tigers make it 2 in a row. They have a good Qb with wideouts who can catch the ball, as well as a big time D-fence. Watch out for key plays by our LB, and d-line and hi flyin O. This will be a great game and there will be a lot of red jummpin around in the stands. GRHS!!!

"what fat lady"-mc roach

Matthew328
11-04-2003, 12:57 PM
LOL, lets tap on the brake just a bit....I don't think it is the game of the year.....a big game..sure..for Glen Rose at least...Everman really has nothing to play for except maybe getting things tuned up for the playoffs...

Rabbit'93
11-04-2003, 12:57 PM
Biggest in 3A??? Not sure about that one. I will agree it's a big game in the area. I think 8-3A has been a fun district to watch this year. Good luck this week.

Chief Woodman
11-04-2003, 01:21 PM
I am Guessing this is the Tigers last game this year......but you never know.

Chief Woodman
11-04-2003, 01:22 PM
I am Guessing this is the Tigers last game this year......but you never know.

oldengray1
11-04-2003, 01:48 PM
Everman has great athletes, great coaches in the big games, had some inexperience at the skill positions at the first of the year, but will be ready to play. This is not the team I would pick to have to beat to make the playoffs. I wish Glen Rose luck. I look for Everman to go far in the playoffs, I saw what they did last two years and they are still the state champs defending 2X. Got to give them the respect they deserve. Whoever stands in their way will need a lot o luck and some great play.

everman_guy
11-04-2003, 01:54 PM
I have heard first hand about the Glen Rose-Kennedale game. Everman will have a clue what is going on, and will be able to tackle. Everman's offense is really starting to click....this is a way different animal then Kennedale. Sure they beat us, but they did last year....for some reason Kennedale plays like superstars against us...lol. I don't know what happens to Kennedale, but it happens every year. Maybe they got a wake up call before playoffs this year. Everman on the other hand knows this is the time of year to start kicking into high gear. Be prepared to play the 100% perfect to have a chance against Everman. Everman is starting to play mistake free like they usually do this time of year.

big3afan
11-04-2003, 04:10 PM
I'll bet the folks at Glen Rose are all out doing a rain dance about now. The expected rains should be to their favor in slowing down Everman. wink