PDA

View Full Version : Charecter Issues

Matthew328
04-23-2010, 12:44 PM
All this talk about charecter issues...why hasnt anyone mentioned Sergio Kindle? Didn't he get drunk, run a car through a building and leave the scene?? Just saying....

LE Dad
04-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
All this talk about charecter issues...why hasnt anyone mentioned Sergio Kindle? Didn't he get drunk, run a car through a building and leave the scene?? Just saying.... Apparently he was fortunate enough not to be a Cowboys draft pick.:thinking:

pirate4state
04-23-2010, 12:46 PM
and that's why no one took him in the first round! :p

but yeah, I was thinking the same thing last night.

All my friends that are Cowboy haters keep referring to Dez as a "thug" and as far as I know he was stupid and lied about hanging/working out with Deion?? How does that make him a thug? It really doesn't matter though...haters will always find something to :weeping: about.

PPSTATEBOUND
04-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

All my friends that are Cowboy haters keep referring to Dez as a "thug" and as far as I know he was stupid and lied about hanging/working out with Deion?? How does that make him a thug? It really doesn't matter though...haters will always find something to :weeping: about.

I had a very hard time understanding what he was trying to say in his interview....just saying. Dez that is.

pirate4state
04-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
I had a very hard time understanding what he was trying to say in his interview....just saying. Dez that is. So, in addition to him hanging/working out with Dieon, the fact that his English isn't up to snuff = thug. GOT IT! :thumbsup:

Pick6
04-23-2010, 12:56 PM
So, in addition to him hanging/working out with Dieon, the fact that his English isn't up to snuff = thug. GOT IT! :thumbsup:

P4S, they don't speak english in PP. That's why he couldn't understand him.

Trashman
04-23-2010, 12:58 PM

:2thumbsup :iagree:

PPSTATEBOUND
04-23-2010, 01:00 PM
So, in addition to him hanging/working out with Dieon, the fact that his English isn't up to snuff = thug. GOT IT! :thumbsup:

I never mentioned thug..just that I had a hard time understanding him in the interview..It was over a radio broadcast so I'll give him the benifit of the doubt although his actions in the past dont.

PPSTATEBOUND
04-23-2010, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
P4S, they don't speak english in PP. That's why he couldn't understand him.

Living closer to Celina then PP something must be rubbing off I guess.