PDA

View Full Version : daddys four radical changes

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 11:26 AM
to "fix" things in this country..as horrible, selfish, rude as they sound...

1. stop giving aid to foreign countrys, and pull our forces out of foreign countrys.... i am sorry but right now we cannot afford to do it... if countrys want us to be able to do it for years to come then give us a 10-15 year break from being everyones big brother and "helper".

2. close the borders, then tell everyone it is now free to go get a citizenship.. then pack them up and ship them out when they apply for citizenship (ignoring human rights of course).

3. execute every inmate that is either on death row or serving a life sentence, then tighten the judical system to where crimes that are above petty crimes result in death or lose of limb.. or maybe excommunication from the country.

4. start selective breeding and culling in humans, we do it on just about every other species on earth... why not ourselves? people that are well educated and have shown personal traits that are desirable and helpful to society as a whole should be required to breed and people that are not should be executed and/or banished from our island:devil:

MUSTANG69
04-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

1. stop giving aid to foreign countrys, and pull our forces out of foreign countrys.... i am sorry but right now we cannot afford to do it... if countrys want us to be able to do it for years to come then give us a 10-15 year break from being everyones big brother and "helper".

2. close the borders, then tell everyone it is now free to go get a citizenship.. then pack them up and ship them out when they apply for citizenship (ignoring human rights of course).

3. execute every inmate that is either on death row or serving a life sentence, then tighten the judical system to where crimes that are above petty crimes result in death or lose of limb.. or maybe excommunication from the country.

4. start selective breeding and culling in humans, we do it on just about every other species on earth... why not ourselves? people that are well educated and have shown personal traits that are desirable and helpful to society as a whole should be required to breed and people that are not should be executed and/or banished from our island:devil:

:clap: :devil:

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 12:06 PM
some subpoints could be:
-banning cigarettes in the united states, because they in no way what-so-ever are helpful to society
-banning hard liquors and possibly even cold, delicious beer
-make the first incident with the law involving any illegal drug a 25 year sentence with no parole
-cut professional sports contracts in half, if not more
-force private institutions of higher learning to lower tuition to that of state schools, make it a flat rate to go to any university
-foreign automobile companies..... out. Forcing americans to buy american made products only boosts our economy and requires us to have more jobs here as well to produce all those vehicles.
-pertaining to the closing of borders and the oil perdicament.... just annex saudi arabia, iraq and kuwait (JUST KIDDING). For real, just start drilling in Alaska, it is isolated far enough away from mainstream america to really not effect the american public too terribly.
-staying in that neighborhood, reinforce and strengthen NAFTA ties between Canada, ourselves and Mexico. That way we limit our vulnerability and reliance on countries that do not support democracy or pose a threat to us as a country.
-require a citizen to have to be employed in order to have health care provided to them unless they are eligible for senior citizenship...

Now that is change.

turbostud
04-23-2010, 12:24 PM

Hitler, is that you?

PPSTATEBOUND
04-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Hitler, is that you?

actually mixed democracy in with it.

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
actually mixed democracy in with it.

i'm everybodys politician!:D

except illegal allians...trouble makers...smokers.... and drug users

PPSTATEBOUND
04-23-2010, 12:40 PM

them crazy smokers...dang manufactured drug users, pill takers....yeah I agree..Just let everyone else own ones body and tell you what you can and can put in it...:eek:

Trashman
04-23-2010, 01:06 PM

The nazi's already tried that.....it didn't work then and the good people of the world will not stand for it now.:mad: :mad: :mad:

garciap77
04-23-2010, 01:10 PM

Hey leave the NFL out off this!:D

BwdLion73
04-23-2010, 01:24 PM
Now what year did you say your grandfather slipped over here from Germany?:D :D

big daddy russ
04-23-2010, 01:30 PM
some subpoints could be:
-foreign automobile companies..... out. Forcing americans to buy american made products only boosts our economy and requires us to have more jobs here as well to produce all those vehicles.

-staying in that neighborhood, reinforce and strengthen NAFTA ties between Canada, ourselves and Mexico. That way we limit our vulnerability and reliance on countries that do not support democracy or pose a threat to us as a country.

:thinking:

garciap77
04-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh Snap! Call La Migra!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/NASCAR2.jpg

:D

;)

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
:thinking:

my crazy NAFTA talk pertained to everthing BUT the automobile industry... duh:cool: that's where some of the bailouts were, we could have eliminated those bailouts by cutting out the foreign car companies and requiring the likely purchase of more gmc products

...i also see that you have no obvious objections to my four main points:devil: :D

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 02:13 PM

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
hey i never targeted or even mentioned a single race as superior or a certain race as inferior. i just said if you are breaking the law, you need to get out. and after we fix that problem, we should close our borders. not being able to go on luxurious vacations across the globe is a small sacrifice to make in my opinion

BwdLion73
04-23-2010, 02:22 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
hey i never targeted or even mentioned a single race as superior or a certain race as inferior. i just said if you are breaking the law, you need to get out. and after we fix that problem, we should close our borders. not being able to go on luxurious vacations across the globe is a small sacrifice to make in my opinion

I was thinking more of your quote about selective breeding and culling of people!
:eek:

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 02:28 PM
I was thinking more of your quote about selective breeding and culling of people!
:eek:

scary thing is, i believe that that could be the strongest of my four main points.

it's the root of all problems in the country: people.

:devil:

BwdLion73
04-23-2010, 03:07 PM
scary thing is, i believe that that could be the strongest of my four main points.

it's the root of all problems in the country: people.

:devil:

Oh well I'm finished having kids anyway. Think I'll slip out of work a little early I've got a 'star chamber' meeting to attend tonight.

;)

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Oh well I'm finished having kids anyway. Think I'll slip out of work a little early I've got a 'star chamber' meeting to attend tonight.

;)

haha

im seeing bob schneider at nutty brown tonight, then going back again tomorrow night to see neil mccoy and blake shelton

im pretty excited

garciap77
04-23-2010, 04:33 PM
some subpoints could be:
-banning cigarettes in the united states, because they in no way what-so-ever are helpful to society
-make the first incident with the law involving any illegal drug a 25 year sentence with no parole
-force private institutions of higher learning to lower tuition to that of state schools, make it a flat rate to go to any university
-pertaining to the closing of borders and the oil perdicament.... just annex saudi arabia, iraq and kuwait (JUST KIDDING). For real, just start drilling in Alaska, it is isolated far enough away from mainstream america to really not effect the american public too terribly.
-require a citizen to have to be employed in order to have health care provided to them unless they are eligible for senior citizenship...

Now that is change.

Vote "O'DaddyD" for president! Sí, se puede!:D

;)

SintonFan
04-27-2010, 12:54 PM

some subpoints could be:

Now that is change.

I started to respond but then I realized you were kidding.
right?

bobcat4life
04-28-2010, 12:06 AM
this reminds me of what I have heard a ton of scholars say-on paper, communism is the best government and democracy is crap.....but it doesnt seem to work out that way

big daddy russ
04-28-2010, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
this reminds me of what I have heard a ton of scholars say-on paper, communism is the best government and democracy is crap.....but it doesnt seem to work out that way
You hit the nail on the head... about a lot. Different scholars say a lot of different things. I can think of at least one of the world's most influential political minds who would agree with a lot of Daddy D's post.

All scholars have different opinions about everything, and the worst-kept secret ever is that none of them are 100% perfect. The political principles I believe in are only half good, at best, and there are too many factors in play to stick to one principle or the next in anything you do. Anyone who believes in "principles" instead of "results" in politics is bound to mess up a government beyond repair.

When you take different cultures, different socioeconomic factors, different political histories, etc, etc... and tie them all together you start to see real quick that no single regime is best for everyone. What works here in the US won't necessarily work as well in Russia. What works here in Texas won't necessarily work as well in California, and vice versa.

Then again, California's policies don't seem to be working for California, either.

Daddy D 11
04-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I started to respond but then I realized you were kidding.
right?

wrong:devil:

IHStangFan
05-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh Snap! Call La Migra!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/NASCAR2.jpg

;) LMAO!!!! Uh......and there it is.

How ya been gp? Well I hope!

coach
05-03-2010, 01:30 AM
some subpoints could be:

Now that is change.

do you not know what happened during prohibition? why whould you ban beer thats just stupid...man bayloy must have you brain washed

garciap77
05-03-2010, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LMAO!!!! Uh......and there it is.

How ya been gp? Well I hope!

Been great!!! Trying to get Daddy D 11 elected!!!:D

Vote "O' Daddy D 11 for President!!!!

Sí, se puede!:D

;)

Daddy D 11
05-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by coach
do you not know what happened during prohibition? why whould you ban beer thats just stupid...man bayloy must have you brain washed

So you agree with every other point? lol

What's prohibition? I have never heard of that.