PDA

View Full Version : Picking a wife is not like the draft, it is more like a new/used car

Looking4number8
04-23-2010, 08:03 AM
First of all we should be able to trade them in as often as we like and be able to show them off to our friends.

There should be a lot with salesman available to help us with our special needs and desires

Most importantly us older guys should get the newer models and trade them in when a more fancy one comes around. The young kids should get a used one and be happy with what they have!

If our wife gets broken down we could take her to the repair shop. If the shop says it would be cheaper to replace her than fix her, so be it.

also we could keep her parked in the garage until we need her

garciap77
04-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
First of all we should be able to trade them in as often as we like and be able to show them off to our friends.

There should be a lot with salesman available to help us with our special needs and desires

Most importantly us older guys should get the newer models and trade them in when a more fancy one comes around. The young kids should get a used one and be happy with what they have!

If our wife gets broken down we could take her to the repair shop. If the shop says it would be cheaper to replace her than fix her, so be it.

also we could keep her parked in the garage until we need her

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/LOL.jpg

Farmersfan
04-23-2010, 08:10 AM
You can get a special deal on the "Demo" models. If you don't mind the fact of many, many test drives! :eek:

And for Pick6, might I recommend one of their retired FLEET models! Lot's of miles but regular maintenance! :D

LE Dad
04-23-2010, 09:39 AM
I think it's more like picking fruit. They are nice and sweet when you first find them, but the longer they are around, more wrinkles and imperfections develop. Soon they start to spoil and before you know it they are rotten to the core. :p

Pick6
04-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan

And for Pick6, might I recommend one of their retired FLEET models! Lot's of miles but regular maintenance! :D

No thanks, you can keep yours.

Farmersfan
04-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
No thanks, you can keep yours.

Dang it!!!! Foiled again!!!! :doh: