PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Time!!!!

Keith7
04-22-2010, 09:07 PM
He's going to Denver!! What a great story!! I can see him shaking the haters off already

CelinaCatFan
04-22-2010, 09:08 PM
uh oh...Rocky Mountain High!

Keith7
It would be funny if it was really someone just prank calling him

Diocletian
Somewhere another ND qb is crying.....

TheDOCTORdre
04-22-2010, 09:09 PM
the Broncos have a stable of mediocre NFL quarterbacks

CelinaCatFan
04-22-2010, 09:10 PM
and there folks is your bust of the draft!

Keith7
04-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
the Broncos have a stable of mediocre NFL quarterbacks

and now they have 1 stud QB.. Timothy Richard Tebow

TheDOCTORdre
04-22-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
and now they have 1 stud QB.. Timothy Richard Tebow

I loveTebow as a person but still not sure about him as an NFL QB, Josh McDaniels has done nothing but proven his an idiot in his first year at Denver and I see this pick making him look like even more of one because he wont adjust the offense to fit Tebow because he honestly believes that he can throw any QB into the system he runs

Keith7
04-22-2010, 09:15 PM
haters are going to hate by definition.. They seem to really be attracted to Tebow.. I think he proves everyone wrong and is a very productive QB as a pro..

TheDOCTORdre
04-22-2010, 09:16 PM
haters are going to hate by definition.. They seem to really be attracted to Tebow.. I think he proves everyone wrong and is a very productive QB as a pro..

I think he can be but I just dont think denver is the right fit, because ideally you want Tebow to sit and learn from a seasoned veteran, and who does he have...Orton and Simms??? whats he gonna learn from them

Keith7
04-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I think he can be but I just dont think denver is the right fit, because ideally you want Tebow to sit and learn from a seasoned veteran, and who does he have...Orton and Simms??? whats he gonna learn from them

Brady Quinn duh

TheDOCTORdre
04-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Brady Quinn duh

yeah all that quality time he had with the Browns will help

Txbroadcaster
04-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Kieth are u on the DMN chat?

Keith7
04-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Kieth are u on the DMN chat?

nope, is there another Keith7 out there?

Txbroadcaster
04-22-2010, 09:29 PM
nope, is there another Keith7 out there?

just named Keith jus loving up on Tebow thought it might be u

Keith7
04-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
just named Keith jus loving up on Tebow thought it might be u

oh nope, I'm busy laughing at the cowgirls on here and igglesphans

LE Dad
04-22-2010, 10:36 PM
nope, is there another Keith7 out there? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh Lord, I hope not!! :doh:

STANG RED
04-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Tebow is a fine man, has the tools, and all the intangibles. If not rushed, he could make a fine, maybe even great NFL QB. However this was a real boneheaded move. Tebow would have still been there when that second round pick came around. Way too high of a price was paid, and wasn’t even needed. Worse yet, Denver has other needs that could have been filled with all those draft picks given away to make this deal. I'm afraid this may now spell doom for both Tebow and the Broncos. Both are set up to fail now. What a shame.

PPSTATEBOUND
04-23-2010, 08:34 AM
His from the holster throwing motion will be pounced on and fast by all NFL DB's. I can see the tears already.:)

themsu97
04-23-2010, 08:35 AM
Gruden made great points last night...
Kosar, Testaverde and Philip Rivers, not to mention one VY have all had knocks that they will not make it as a qb in the NFL...

turbostud
04-23-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
His from the holster throwing motion will be pounced on and fast by all NFL DB's. I can see the tears already.:)

They will just move him to HB/TE if he doesnt make it as a QB. Its actually a good pick, cause the Broncos arent going to have to pay top dollar to find out. So if he's a bust, oh well, at least they didnt take him in the top 5 picks.

icu812
04-23-2010, 09:52 AM
I like Tebow but this is a horrible pick. No need to take him in the 1st. Their other 1st round pick was a reach as well.

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 10:00 AM
i think tebow is a good fit for mcdaniels team. mcdaniels seems to have weeded out any attitudes that were on the roster and is going for a different attitude.

OLE'BULL
04-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Tebow is a fine man, has the tools, and all the intangibles. If not rushed, he could make a fine, maybe even great NFL QB. However this was a real boneheaded move. Tebow would have still been there when that second round pick came around. Way too high of a price was paid, and wasn’t even needed. Worse yet, Denver has other needs that could have been filled with all those draft picks given away to make this deal. I'm afraid this may now spell doom for both Tebow and the Broncos. Both are set up to fail now. What a shame.

+1, my jaw, as I am sure everyone else's did, when his name was called. I would have taken Clausen, and even C. McCoy over him. Clausen was the only QB besides Bradford that should of even had a chance to go first round. Denver screwed up. NFL players are not going to gravitate to a guy like Tebow as their leader and here's why: Some of these players are going on their 10th +/- training camp and they are not going to go for an overrated QB coming in with his rah rah cheerleader mentality. Some of them are old and tired, just trying to get through another camp. His style worked great in college, but hopefully he changes his method of leadership. If he gets in a veterans face, well then I will pray for him.

I like a guy like Clausen because he played in a pro style offense taking many snaps from under center. His only downfall was that he wasnt a winner.

C. McCoy is another great choice, even though I HATE the Horns, because he has alot of tape on him, WINNING. The guy leads by example, on and off the field. He takes care of business, works hard, and makes plays. He keeps his mouth shut and is always improving. According to his pro day, he is fully recovered and dead a*@ accurate. Just my 2 cents, sorry for the rant...

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by OLE'BULL
C. McCoy is another great choice, even though I HATE the Horns, because he has alot of tape on him, WINNING. The guy leads by example, on and off the field. He takes care of business, works hard, and makes plays. He keeps his mouth shut and is always improving. According to his pro day, he is fully recovered and dead a*@ accurate. Just my 2 cents, sorry for the rant...

very respectable comment, you don't hear most aggie fans talking well about colt lol or any teams fans talking about their hated rivals qb for that matter.

OLE'BULL
04-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
very respectable comment, you don't hear most aggie fans talking well about colt lol or any teams fans talking about their hated rivals qb for that matter.

Ya, well I have to give credit when credit is due. Even if it hurts ;) Its hard to root for a team who used to beat my teams ass every year by 30-40 points. That was back in the Chance Mock and VY days though. Prolly would have been worse had McCoy been playing.