lol the cowgirls get a cry baby!! what a wuss.. he'll fit right in

CelinaCatFan
04-22-2010, 09:04 PM
The circus is coming back to town!

TheDOCTORdre
04-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
lol the cowgirls get a cry baby!! what a wuss.. he'll fit right in

if being a crybaby was a stipulation for being a Cowboy you would be a unanimous pick

TheDOCTORdre
04-22-2010, 09:05 PM
can we get rid of roy williams

Trashman
04-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Good bye Roy uno, uno........:D

CelinaCatFan
04-22-2010, 09:07 PM
I have a feeling a lot of teams will be looking at the back of his jersey as he scores!

Keith7
04-22-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
I have a feeling a lot of teams will be looking at the back of his jersey as he scores!

I got a feeling he flakes out after two years..

CelinaCatFan
04-22-2010, 09:09 PM
as long as we get 4 W's over the Eagles in the process...I'm game!

Pick6
04-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
if being a crybaby was a stipulation for being a Cowboy you would be a unanimous pick

:clap: :clap: :clap:

eagleqb_14
04-22-2010, 09:15 PM
lol the cowgirls get a cry baby!! what a wuss.. he'll fit right in your the cry baby

Keith7
04-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
your the cry baby

1. Learn the difference between your and you're
2. use something original
3. I don't cry like an 8 year old despite being shunned by half the league

The cowgirls drafted a cry baby wide receiver with character issues.. we all remember how well that worked out the last time they tried that :doh: :doh:

http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/images/to_crying.jpg

Pick6
04-22-2010, 09:19 PM
your the cry baby

:clap: :clap: :clap:

eagleqb_14
04-22-2010, 09:20 PM

The cowgirls drafted a cry baby wide receiver with character issues.. we all remember how well that worked out the last time they tried that :doh: :doh:

http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/images/to_crying.jpg i bet there is a picture of you that we could add up there

Keith7
04-22-2010, 09:21 PM
i bet there is a picture of you that we could add up there

ok go for it :doh: :doh:

Txbroadcaster
04-22-2010, 09:23 PM

http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/images/to_crying.jpg

lol kinda dumb an Eagle fan talking trash about TO

Pick6
04-22-2010, 09:24 PM
i bet there is a picture of you that we could add up there

This is a PG website, something like him can't be posted here.

Keith7
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

because we got rid of him as soon as he started acting like an idiot.. the cowturds took three years to learn their lesson :doh: :doh:

CelinaCatFan
The ironic thing is...the Cowboys have the Eagles to thank for getting Dez Bryant. Here's why:

Dallas gets the pick from New England
New England got the pick from Denver
Denver got the pick from Philadelphia

The Eagles certainly hope Dez is a bust!

Keith7
04-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan

The Eagles certainly hope Dez is a bust!

No need to hope.. He will be a bust.. Think Sam Hurd with character issues and impulsive crying like a baby

Txbroadcaster
04-22-2010, 09:26 PM
because we got rid of him as soon as he started acting like an idiot.. the cowturds took three years to learn their lesson :doh: :doh:

Actually TO basically got rid of himself in Philly..the problems he had there were verifiable real..in Dallas still a ton of hearsay and rumors

Pick6
04-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Yeah, TO carried the eagles to the SB, with out him they couldn't make it.

themsu97
04-23-2010, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
Yeah, TO carried the eagles to the SB, with out him they couldn't make it.

wow, pick6, the more you talk, the more you make Keith look like a genius...

exactly what did TO do for the Eagles during that playoff run that got them to the Super Bowl?

nada, he was injured, remember horse collar by Roy Williams that now has a rule in place...

TO only played in the Super Bowl...

and by the way, this pick will bite the Boys in the butt... guy is a prima donna...

Pick6
04-23-2010, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
wow, pick6, the more you talk, the more you make Keith look like a genius...

exactly what did TO do for the Eagles during that playoff run that got them to the Super Bowl?

nada, he was injured, remember horse collar by Roy Williams that now has a rule in place...

TO only played in the Super Bowl...

and by the way, this pick will bite the Boys in the butt... guy is a prima donna...

In the last 20+ years how many SB did they get to without TO? With TO how many did they get to? He changed the mindset that year. Even when he was suspended the following year he had players taking up for him. McNabb had no one taking up for him. TO was that team that year.

You can get off keith's jock now.

Farmersfan
04-23-2010, 07:46 AM
Did I miss something? What character issues is Bryant suppose to have? Other than the undisclosed relationship with Dion, what else is there?

From Jean-Jacques Taylor of Dallas Morning news:

"Bryant has never been arrested. He's never had a drug problem. He's never had an alcohol problem. He's never had a problem with violence.

And he doesn't come with a posse. He's had the same best friend since the third grade.

"There are no absolutes," said Dr. Herbert Martin, who has worked closely with NFL and NBA players for nearly two decades on matters involving personal and professional development. "But prior behavior is usually a good indicator for future behavior.

"If he hasn't had any issues with drugs, alcohol or violence against women when he was at his most vulnerable, then there is a great probability that by the time he enters the league, he won't engage in conduct detrimental to the NFL."

You can't find a teammate, coach or scout who says Bryant is a bad person. You can't find a teammate, coach or scout who questions Bryant's work ethic on the practice field.

His biggest flaw: He is habitually late."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/042010dnspotaylorcol.3ad5f5a.html

Pick6
04-23-2010, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Did I miss something? What character issues is Bryant suppose to have? Other than the undisclosed relationship with Dion, what else is there?

From Jean-Jacques Taylor of Dallas Morning news:

"Bryant has never been arrested. He's never had a drug problem. He's never had an alcohol problem. He's never had a problem with violence.

And he doesn't come with a posse. He's had the same best friend since the third grade.

"There are no absolutes," said Dr. Herbert Martin, who has worked closely with NFL and NBA players for nearly two decades on matters involving personal and professional development. "But prior behavior is usually a good indicator for future behavior.

"If he hasn't had any issues with drugs, alcohol or violence against women when he was at his most vulnerable, then there is a great probability that by the time he enters the league, he won't engage in conduct detrimental to the NFL."

You can't find a teammate, coach or scout who says Bryant is a bad person. You can't find a teammate, coach or scout who questions Bryant's work ethic on the practice field.

His biggest flaw: He is habitually late."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/042010dnspotaylorcol.3ad5f5a.html

Finally, your 1st post that makes sense. The haters are just jealous of the number 5.

grahampaw
04-23-2010, 07:51 AM
The Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl.........although it will be standing room only in Jerrys Suite with all of them in there.

Farmersfan
04-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Finally, your 1st post that makes sense. The haters are just jealous of the number 5.

Thanks 6!

Still waiting on yours!!!!!!:D

Matthew328
04-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Bryant's a kid who has been through a lot, everytime I ever interviewed him in HS he came across as a nice kid who meant well. Is he a Rhoades Scholar? No...but he doesn't have to be.

This is a kid who's mom had him when she was 15...his absentee dad was 40....he was passed around from relative to relative all his life and could have easily went the wrong way but didn't. Kid has been through a lot in his young life but he's never been a trouble maker or a kid who divided his team. His teammates from HS to college to a man all love him.

Does he have some issues?? Yes..but its all stuff that with the right mentoring in his life he can overcome....I honestly think Deion will be a good influence on him and being in Dallas where's he got some kind of circle will be great for him.

Pick6
04-23-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Thanks 6!

Still waiting on yours!!!!!!:D

Maybe one day I'll do baby talk so you understand :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-23-2010, 08:15 AM
All of you:

http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2009/12/128633,xcitefun-crying-babies.jpg

themsu97
04-23-2010, 08:25 AM
In the last 20+ years how many SB did they get to without TO? With TO how many did they get to? He changed the mindset that year. Even when he was suspended the following year he had players taking up for him. McNabb had no one taking up for him. TO was that team that year.

You can get off keith's jock now.

that's it 6... you are a genius...
TO led the Eagles to the Super Bowl... you are Mel Kyper III with your intense knowledge...
A team that lost to the Raiders in one SB... then under McNabb played in several NFC Championships... and even happened to win one while TO was on the team but sitting the bench... he did not change the mindset... they were already a great team...
you again are a stinkin' genius...

know some info about Dez Bryant and he will not be any better than what they have...

garciap77
04-23-2010, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
All of you:

http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2009/12/128633,xcitefun-crying-babies.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/LOL.jpg

Pick6
04-23-2010, 08:28 AM
. then under McNabb played in several NFC Championships..

But never won until who was on the team. If McChoke could of held his cookies and composure TO would of been MVP of the Super Bowl.

themsu97
04-23-2010, 08:29 AM
never mind...

:doh: :hand:

garciap77
04-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Maybe one day I'll do baby talk so you understand :D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Baby-Talk-Poster-C10325447.jpg

;)

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 09:35 AM
LOL @ pick6

LE Dad
04-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Baby-Talk-Poster-C10325447.jpg

;) :doh:

rojosgirl
04-23-2010, 11:08 AM
Just like Jones to pick a thug or a guy with questionable character. What is he thinking? Oh wait, he doesn't think!

Gimme a break! :rolleyes:

Daddy D 11
04-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by rojosgirl
Just like Jones to pick a thug or a guy with questionable character. What is he thinking? Oh wait, he doesn't think!

Gimme a break! :rolleyes:

you do not know what you are talking about, do some research

themsu97
04-23-2010, 11:13 AM
just ask any of his former OSU team mates... they will tell you...

Pick6
04-23-2010, 11:22 AM
just ask any of his former OSU team mates... they will tell you...

said offensive tackle Russell Okung, who, like Bryant, is expected to be a first-round draft pick. "He's a great teammate. He's always been here for us and I love him to death."

Added quarterback Zac Robinson: "It's unfortunate to hear. Anybody that knows Dez knows that he's a great kid. I think he's probably matured a lot from it and learned a lot from it. He's a great football player. I'd take him on my team any day. He makes plays and he loves the game of football. Some team is going to find out — there's a bunch out there that want him — but they're going to be lucky to have Dez."

themsu97
04-23-2010, 12:27 PM
great pick6... you can read... but I know people in that circle and they will not and have not said the same thing

TheDOCTORdre
04-23-2010, 02:55 PM
great pick6... you can read... but I know people in that circle and they will not and have not said the same thing

please give us your inside knowledge until then your posts really dont have legs to stand on

Pick6
04-23-2010, 03:18 PM

Bring the info to the table then, until then it's pure speculation. I've got print, you've got he said she said rumors without backing it up.

themsu97
04-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Bring the info to the table then, until then it's pure speculation. I've got print, you've got he said she said rumors without backing it up.

you are right... I know kids that play at OSU, and I know coaches... kind of goes along in my line of work...
I do not need to read a newspaper to know what people think...
so, you go off of Skip Bayless and Ed Werder and the print that they have and I will go off of what former students and colleagues say...:clap:

Pick6
04-23-2010, 03:32 PM
you are right... I know kids that play at OSU, and I know coaches... kind of goes along in my line of work...
so, you go off of Skip Bayless and Ed Werder and the print that they have and I will go off of what former students and colleagues say...:clap:

I never quoted Skip or Ed. Good try though. I'll still take someone who'll stick their neck out instead of someone gossiping behind closed doors.

TheDOCTORdre
04-23-2010, 03:33 PM

so what you're tellin us is you hve nothin?

Farmersfan
04-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
so what you're tellin us is you hve nothin?

Nuttin' Honey!

Mpiratefan_2009
04-23-2010, 10:07 PM
If you talk about a person know what your talking about. You blab on and on about knowing inside information on Dez Bryant, quit big timing it! You don't know anything!! For everyone talking and saying he is a thug, he talked to a guy he wasn't suppose to and was nervous and lied. Wow, big thug! Come on, know the information before you make yourselves look stupid. Dez Bryant is a very very good football player. His Soph year he had 1500 yds and 19 TDS!! He is a top 5 talent, and because of this little red flag, he drops to the Cowboys! He will be a difference maker, mark my words.

LE Dad
04-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Mpiratefan_2009
... Come on, know the information before you make yourselves look stupid...
Facts and information are in short supply around the 3ADL sometimes,:doh: and stupid, oh just wait till August then you will see stupid. :D

Mpiratefan_2009
04-24-2010, 12:12 AM
LE DAD, I know that sir! lol Some people just get on here to rip anything and everyone regardless if they know what they are talking about! Dez Bryant is a Texas kid and we should be proud another Texas boy is playing in the league instead of calling him a thug with no facts!