PDA

View Full Version : holy crap

lostaussie
04-22-2010, 04:03 PM
i am on this forum with my phone.....i could become dangerous now! as brad paisley said........welcome to the future:D

blackcatfan
04-22-2010, 04:51 PM
I discovered that during the football playoffs last season. My wife threatened to quit going to the games with me, but the people around me couldnt wait to get the next update on other games! it was awesome!!!!!!

LE Dad
04-22-2010, 05:21 PM
:clap: :clap: Welcome... I use my phone alot to access this site. It is alot easier than having your face stuck in a monitor. :D

poisoned10
04-22-2010, 05:22 PM
I would get on my BlackBerry last year during football games to check scores and what not during halftime when I could.

Now I have an iPhone and the browser is 100 times better so hopefully I can check things and give updates better during the games.

Ranger Mom
04-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
I would get on my BlackBerry last year during football games to check scores and what not during halftime when I could.

Now I have an iPhone and the browser is 100 times better so hopefully I can check things and give updates better during the games.

I can't imagine you giving better updates than you did last season!!!

lange4
04-22-2010, 10:10 PM
I am computer and technology illiterate, but I do have an Iphone and found out 2 years ago how to access this site and amaze those around me that I knew the scores of other games. Now learning how to post from phone is still a slow process.

bobcat4life
04-22-2010, 10:33 PM
I dont think Ive even had 300 posts from my computer. Its all from my phone, just like now

BwdLion73
04-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Speaking of Holy Crap....If you are East of Ft. Stockton or Big Springs.....take cover, looks like a late night wake up for many people.:eek:

Ranger Mom
04-22-2010, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Speaking of Holy Crap....If you are West of Ft. Stockton or Big Springs.....take cover, looks like a late night wake up for many people.:eek:

We got hit about 15 minutes ago......my granddaughter woke up screaming after a HUGE clap of thunder rocked the house!

stangGirl2007
04-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Speaking of Holy Crap....If you are East of Ft. Stockton or Big Springs.....take cover, looks like a late night wake up for many people.:eek:

Does anyone know if it is headed to the Abilene area?

BwdLion73
04-22-2010, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
Does anyone know if it is headed to the Abilene area? Past through Big Springs and is moving toward Abilene pretty fast

stangGirl2007
04-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Past through Big Springs and is moving toward Abilene pretty fast
NOOO...is it pretty intense?

BwdLion73
04-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Yes, all 3 of your TV stations are covering it.

poisoned10
04-23-2010, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I can't imagine you giving better updates than you did last season!!!

Those were text updates.

I would try to get online to respond to some people asking questions online during the game but the browser on my BlackBerry was so horrible and reception was so bad it was nearly impossible to do so.

Ranger Mom
04-23-2010, 08:40 AM
Those were text updates.

I would try to get online to respond to some people asking questions online during the game but the browser on my BlackBerry was so horrible and reception was so bad it was nearly impossible to do so.

Gotcha!!!:thumbsup:

LE Dad
04-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Those were text updates.

I would try to get online to respond to some people asking questions online during the game but the browser on my BlackBerry was so horrible and reception was so bad it was nearly impossible to do so. I use AT&T and have a horrible time connecting to the internet in Longview/Hallsville area on my phone. I get great signal on my phone, but no internet.

bobcat4life
04-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Those were text updates.

I would try to get online to respond to some people asking questions online during the game but the browser on my BlackBerry was so horrible and reception was so bad it was nearly impossible to do so. How do you give text updates to the DL???

LE Dad
04-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
How do you give text updates to the DL??? You text to someone who has internet access. Alot of posters text each other during games, all part of being a fan.:D

Ranger Mom
04-24-2010, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
You text to someone who has internet access. Alot of posters text each other during games, all part of being a fan.:D

One year I was in Fort Stockton at a football game and was wondering how come I wasn't getting any text updates from around the state.

It wasn't until I was on my way home and was talking to LHPM that all 47 texts starting coming through....I guess since I had to wait until I got back into range to call her, I had to wait for all my text messages to come in too!!!