PDA

View Full Version : Can Bandera do good against the #2 ranked team in the state?

bulldawg89
10-12-2002, 11:01 AM
Well Burnets new kill is for Bandera now. Can Bandera hold their own against the #2 ranked team in the state?

Scout24
10-12-2002, 11:24 AM
I just ran into Bandera's QB at the grocery store. He told me no doubt Burnet is the best team on their schedule and this one should be fun. He told me they have been working on some stuff in the past weeks just for Burnet and that he is very happy with the gameplan going into this week. He also told me it's a win win situation b/c everyone is counting them out and he feels confident that they can be the first team to ruin the goose egg in Burnet's record. GO GET EM BANDERA!!!

Chris Hart
10-12-2002, 11:52 AM
It will definately be a tough game for Burnet. Bandera is a very good football team, and I am looking forward to the game. I believe this will be a very close ballgame.

<small>[ October 12, 2002, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

Donkey41
10-12-2002, 12:25 PM
Hell no they can't do good. Did you see what Brett Hicks posted on the stats sheet agianst a finally decent team? 5 of 13 passes for 38 yrds... Yeah now I see what Division I Big 12 schools want him. BAYLOR

lildawg08
10-12-2002, 05:44 PM
i do believe that its going to be a great game..but i must that that burnet is going to pull it off again... go dawgs

bulldawg55_8
10-12-2002, 11:34 PM
Donkey41:
Hell no they can't do good. Did you see what Brett Hicks posted on the stats sheet agianst a finally decent team? 5 of 13 passes for 38 yrds... Yeah now I see what Division I Big 12 schools want him. BAYLORYeah our passing game may have blown but look at our running game. Heep ran the ball down their throat for 220 yrds and 3 td's. We all know a win is a win no matter the stats.

spaniard
10-12-2002, 11:46 PM
i think that bandera will bring it, but i dont think that "it" will be enough. not to knock bandera, but i think that burnet is going to play harder than they have in quite a while, and i dont know if bandera will be able to contain our offense, and with the way our defense held against llano, no matter how weak llano is, i think that they will definitely have more confidence than in previous games. we should have all of our players this coming week, so bandera better be expecting the power to come.

Donkey41
10-12-2002, 11:57 PM
Don't expect to get that many yrds. rushing against Burnet.

BULLDOGFAN
10-14-2002, 06:32 AM
Hey Donkey Boy lay off the digs at Brett. You don't see anyone from Bandera on here dissing anybody about anything except for a little bad Grammer from that one 5 th grader. In fact, most of the time they are wishing all teams good luck in their games INCLUDING La Vernia.

That being said, Bandera is ready for Burnet it will be a good tough game and the team that want's it more, will win. It is that simple.... The game was good and the win was fun. Now it;s time for Burnet.

Spaniard, what's the stands and field conditions like in Burnet? I expect it will be a big crowd with Bandera usualy bringing 8 to 1200 fans to it's out of town games.

Donkey41
10-14-2002, 12:56 PM
BULLDOGFAN:
Hey Donkey Boy lay off the digs at Brett. You don't see anyone from Bandera on here dissing anybody about anything except for a little bad Grammer from that one 5 th grader. In fact, most of the time they are wishing all teams good luck in their games INCLUDING La Vernia.

That being said, Bandera is ready for Burnet it will be a good tough game and the team that want's it more, will win. It is that simple.... The game was good and the win was fun. Now it;s time for Burnet.

Spaniard, what's the stands and field conditions like in Burnet? I expect it will be a big crowd with Bandera usualy bringing 8 to 1200 fans to it's out of town games.I guess you didn't see my previous post where I appoligized to Brett. I now regret anything was said. I hope you guys do but up a fight I would like to see you win but I don't think it will happen. With that said good luck against Burnet and hope you guys win. I'd like to see them lose a game.

spaniard
10-14-2002, 02:18 PM
BULLDOGFAN:

Spaniard, what's the stands and field conditions like in Burnet? I expect it will be a big crowd with Bandera usualy bringing 8 to 1200 fans to it's out of town games.the stadium is about the same as it was the last time bandera came here for a game. the field is awesome this year, we have a new grounds crew taking care of the field, the grass is nice and the condition is great. but i would advise some of the bandera fans to bring the ol lawn chairs bc if you do bring 1200 people to the game someones gonna be standing. ask gatesville about our stinky visitor seating. but i look foreward to the game, should be a goodn.

2001GiddingsLB
10-14-2002, 03:53 PM
I think Bandera will pull this one off by one TD or less. The reason why is rankings mean nothing, and anything can happen on an emotion filled Friday night.