PDA

View Full Version : Bad news from Wichita Falls

lostaussie
04-21-2010, 12:09 PM
http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2010/apr/20/several-may-be-wounded-shooting-incident/

BaseballUmp
04-21-2010, 12:25 PM
This is really sad...and I dont understand how someone with the kind of record he had was released so many times with reduced bails

GreenMonster
04-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
This is really sad...and I dont understand how someone with the kind of record he had was released so many times with reduced bails

*Jan 2008- Plead guilty to aggravated robbery. Given 2 year probated sentence and a $750.00 fine.

*Oct. 19, 2009- Charged with the stabbing of 2 men at Lake Wichita Park. Bond originally set at $1,100,000 but later reduced to only $40k by District Judge Bob Brotherton.

*Dec. 31, 2009- Charged with aggravated assault/family violence after beating and threatening to kill his girlfriend. Bond originally set at $100k but later reduced to $10k by District Judge Bob Brotherton.

*April 3, 2010- Charged with obstruction/retaliation for threatening to kill a witness from the stabbing incident. Bond originally set at $250k but later reduced to $15k by District Judge Barney Fudge.

This dude comes from a family that were long time business owners and had plenty of stroke in the local social scene. I'm not saying anything improper went on, but I'm just saying. Guy has a history of violent crimes, has heavy bonds placed on him to try to keep him in jail, and elected judges keep dropping the bonds to rediculously low amounts for the types of crimes he's involved in. Something stinks and I hope the voters of Wichita County are getting a big whiff if you know what I mean.

NateDawg39
04-21-2010, 12:56 PM
A girl I went to high school with was working at the hospital when he arrived. Not easy to treat someone after what they do. Not that there was anything they could have done for him

LE Dad
04-21-2010, 01:17 PM
That is a deal.:(