PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys 2010 Schedule

Bullaholic
04-21-2010, 09:13 AM
What's your guess as to the Cowboys record for the 2010 season? Based on this schedule, 10-6 or even 9-7 may be a realistic guess.

http://www.cowboysportstours.com/dallas-cowboys-schedule.htm

jason
04-21-2010, 09:15 AM
could (should?) be 8-0 going into the bye week....san diego, i think, will be the toughest game during that stretch...

possibly 13-0 going into the 2nd giants game - toughest games in that stretch will be @ minnesota and @ green bay...

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2010, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by jason
could (should?) be 8-0 going into the bye week....san diego, i think, will be the toughest game during that stretch...

possibly 13-0 going into the 2nd giants game - toughest games in that stretch will be @ minnesota and @ green bay...

problem is of those first 8 games you're talking about, 5 of them are preseason.

jason
04-21-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
problem is of those first 8 games you're talking about, 5 of them are preseason.

yeah - was just being optimistic.....

a 5 game pre-season winning streak, i think, would be good for the moral of the team...
in the super bowl years, didnt they always have crappy pre-season records?

no reason the cowboys shouldn't make a deep playoff run this year...

Bullaholic
04-21-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by jason

Sure hope you ain't a betting man.....:D But, I also hope you are right.