PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cameron

Coach BS
04-21-2010, 08:13 AM
Whats the scoop on superintendent and schoolboard member?
Special meetings the last 2 days any info ?

CenTexSports
04-21-2010, 08:49 AM
http://www.kmil.com/story.php?id=10804

Yoe_09
04-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Coach BS
Whats the scoop on superintendent and schoolboard member?
Special meetings the last 2 days any info ?

It has been a very interesting last few days. Rumors have been flying around but I think I know whats going on.....but im not saying anything until the Cameron ISD School Board makes a decision.

BaseballUmp
04-21-2010, 03:37 PM
same here

Rabid Cougar
04-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Things have been too quite for to long ... something had to give.

Gobbla2001
04-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Oooooo, Cameron, while you're here: my buddy and I drove through your area about a month back, what's up with that house outside of town with all of the number "350"s in its fence? we turned around and took a picture of it on our way back home because it reminded us of "I need about $Tree.Fiddy" from South Park...

BaseballUmp
04-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Oooooo, Cameron, while you're here: my buddy and I drove through your area about a month back, what's up with that house outside of town with all of the number "350"s in its fence? we turned around and took a picture of it on our way back home because it reminded us of "I need about $Tree.Fiddy" from South Park...

I have no clue, I havent been home in a few months

Yoe_09
04-21-2010, 07:43 PM

Yeah I also have no clue what you are talking about

Yoe_09
04-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Things have been too quite for to long ... something had to give.

Well there has been a lot of rumors but saying something right now might not be the right decision.....im just glad the football coach isnt leaving after one year.

Coach BS
04-21-2010, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
Well there has been a lot of rumors but saying something right now might not be the right decision.....im just glad the football coach isnt leaving after one year. But his brother sure hightailed it after one year. Cameron will be looking for a coach when Rhodes son graduates ( he will be a senior )

Coach BS
04-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Come on guys someone knows something whats going on?

SintonFan
04-21-2010, 10:54 PM

That dam lock ness monsta!

:clap:

BaseballUmp
04-21-2010, 10:56 PM
Come on guys someone knows something whats going on?
May or may not, but I don't want to be the one to spread something that become just a rumor with no actuality behind it

Yoe_09
04-22-2010, 07:59 AM
But his brother sure hightailed it after one year. Cameron will be looking for a coach when Rhodes son graduates ( he will be a senior )

I think they may have underestimated the pressure that comes with a job like this. This is the critical year for him in my opinion. If he stays after this year he is in for the long haul but if he was to leave it would definably be after this year.

offduty
04-22-2010, 08:47 AM
But his brother sure hightailed it after one year. Cameron will be looking for a coach when Rhodes son graduates ( he will be a senior )

his brother is leaving for personal reasons, has nothing to do with his job

also, his son will be a senior and his oldest daughter will be a junior next year, i think he's going to stay a while

Coach BS
04-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by offduty
his brother is leaving for personal reasons, has nothing to do with his job

also, his son will be a senior and his oldest daughter will be a junior next year, i think he's going to stay a while I have talked personally with Rhoades brother, yeah its peronal alright, they diddnt fit in very well. His 2 kids have been going to school else where and he is leaving at the end of the school year.

Yoe_09
04-22-2010, 09:31 AM
I have talked personally with Rhoades brother, yeah its peronal alright, they diddnt fit in very well. His 2 kids have been going to school else where and he is leaving at the end of the school year.

yeahhhhh.

CenTexSports
04-22-2010, 10:22 PM
Got the scoop on this today and it is quite an interesting situation. Changes are probably coming but nothing involving sports.