04-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by coach
Dallas has to have to the toughest one in the league

They play the same people as all the NFC East teams

Pick6
04-20-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
They play the same people as all the NFC East teams

Wrong, as usual. They will all play each other twice and the AFC South, that's 10 games. The next 6 games is based on your wins from the previous year.

TheDOCTORdre
04-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by coach
Dallas has to have to the toughest one in the league

technically its rated 3rd hardest

Keith7
04-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Wrong, as usual. They will all play each other twice and the AFC South, that's 10 games. The next 6 games is based on your wins from the previous year.

WRONG as usual :doh:

They play Six divisional games, four inter-conference rotation games (AFC South), 4 intra-conference rotation games (NFC North), 2 standings based games

Pick6
04-20-2010, 08:28 PM

They play Six divisional games, four inter-conference rotation games (AFC South), 4 intra-conference rotation games (NFC North), 2 standings based games

You said they play they same teams, you, as usual, are wrong. I was correct on playing each other twice, 6 games, afc south 4 games, then the rest based on the previous seasons results. I would think someone who tried to be a sports writer might have a clue. With your knowledge I hope you know where the unemployment office is :rolleyes:

Keith7
04-20-2010, 08:31 PM
You said they play they same teams, you, as usual, are wrong. I was correct on playing each other twice, 6 games, afc south 4 games, then the rest based on the previous seasons results. I would think someone who tried to be a sports writer might have a clue. With your knowledge I hope you know where the unemployment office is :rolleyes:

You still don't get it do you?? I knew you were slow but dang :doh:

They also play the NFC North aka the Inter-conference rotation games.. There are only 2 games (not 6 like you think) based on previous seasons results. :doh:

I was wrong with my first post but you were even wronger

Pick6
04-20-2010, 08:37 PM
You still don't get it do you?? I knew you were slow but dang :doh:

They also play the NFC North aka the Inter-conference rotation games.. There are only 2 games (not 6 like you think) based on previous seasons results. :doh:

I was wrong with my first post but you were even wronger

No, no one can ever be wronger than you. I would like to say your the dumbest smart person I know, but you haven't ever posted anything smart so I can't say that.

piratebg
04-20-2010, 11:27 PM
I think I'm gonna catch the Cowboys/Bears game in September.

Gobbla2001
04-21-2010, 07:11 AM
No, no one can ever be wronger than you. I would like to say your the dumbest smart person I know, but you haven't ever posted anything smart so I can't say that.

seriously... each team in a division plays their 6 games within the division, then each team plays an AFC division (4 teams, we're at 10), then an NFC division (4 teams, now we're at 14) and then the other two games...

Farmersfan
04-21-2010, 07:39 AM

You obviously forgot who it was you are talking to Keith! It's like talking to an obnoxious mud fence!!!!! :D

Pick6
04-21-2010, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
You obviously forgot who it was you are talking to Keith! It's like talking to an obnoxious mud fence!!!!! :D

FF, are you Jeff Bridges or Jim Carey, most likely you belong in the sequel as the -erer. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does keith call you dad or pops?

Farmersfan
04-21-2010, 07:45 AM
FF, are you Jeff Bridges or Jim Carey, most likely you belong in the sequel as the -erer. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does keith call you dad or pops?

I just thought I would see why you love the sneak attack so much! Truthfully, I didn't enjoy it at all. Maybe it's just too easy with you! :D

Pick6
04-21-2010, 07:50 AM
I just thought I would see why you love the sneak attack so much! Truthfully, I didn't enjoy it at all. Maybe it's just too easy with you! :D

Sneak attack? Do you even understand yourself? Let me get my 12 year old to see if she understands your babble. Her IQ is probably to high to understand your babble also.

Farmersfan
04-21-2010, 08:21 AM
Sneak attack? Do you even understand yourself? Let me get my 12 year old to see if she understands your babble. Her IQ is probably to high to understand your babble also.

Is her IQ high enough to understand how to use the words "To" and "Too" correctly?

Pick6
04-21-2010, 08:29 AM
Is her IQ high enough to understand how to use the words "To" and "Too" correctly?

Try something new :rolleyes:

DDBooger
04-21-2010, 08:43 AM
FF and Pick6 never disappoint.

Pick6
04-21-2010, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger

I've got practice dealing with him, I have infants around :D

Farmersfan
04-21-2010, 09:37 AM
I've got practice dealing with him, I have infants around :D

So that's where you learned your social skills?

Pick6
04-21-2010, 12:16 PM
So that's where you learned your social skills?

I know when dealing with you I have to think like I'm dealing with an infant.

BreckTxLonghorn
04-21-2010, 02:06 PM

In this case, you definitely were. Or, as it should be said, more wrong.

It's okay to be wrong once in a while. That's what makes us human. And admitting it makes us non-douchebags.

TheDOCTORdre
04-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I think I'm gonna catch the Cowboys/Bears game in September.

I'm making plans on being at the Cowboys/Titans game on Oct 10th

carter08
04-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Texans have a harder schedule.

No really, they do.

eagleqb_14
04-21-2010, 09:01 PM
They play the same people as all the NFC East teams they gotta play NO on turkey day:( :(

MJMbrahmas10
04-21-2010, 09:47 PM
does anyone know when cowboys tickets are on sale to general public?

SintonFan
04-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger

I thought we never disappointed?:( :D

Keith7
04-21-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
does anyone know when cowboys tickets are on sale to general public?

not til late July / early August.. Your best bet will likely be to buy them on stubhub