PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy on Youtube

44INAROW
04-19-2010, 03:45 PM
I just spent 10 mins (on a break of course lol) watching Family Guy clips on Youtube.. I can't quit laughing.. I wanted to post a few but some dummy's post comments with F-bombs.. If you appreciate "Family Guy humor" and have a few mins - and want a laugh or two, go watch some at youtube :)

coach
04-19-2010, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I just spent 10 mins (on a break of course lol) watching Family Guy clips on Youtube.. I can't quit laughing.. I wanted to post a few but some dummy's post comments with F-bombs.. If you appreciate "Family Guy humor" and have a few mins - and want a laugh or two, go watch some at youtube :)

this show is so stupid and so not funny

44INAROW
04-19-2010, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by coach
opinons are like........... oh well, you get the idea.. :D I personally think the show is hysterical.. :p

eagleqb_14
04-19-2010, 04:23 PM
this show is so stupid and so not funny It is 1000 times better then the gay simpsons

Emerson1
04-19-2010, 04:55 PM
I'm not a big fan, but if you watch the clips it's pretty funny

Old Tiger
04-19-2010, 05:06 PM
clips are moderately funny.

show is poorly written and lacks creativity.

coach
04-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
It is 1000 times better then the gay simpsons

one of the longest shows on televison

Old Tiger
04-19-2010, 05:30 PM
one of the longest shows on televison which has never been canceled like family guy was.

young guy isn't old enough to remember the simpsons good ol days in the 90's. Although I do feel the Simpsons have gone down hill.

IMO Southpark continues to be the best.

IHStangFan
04-19-2010, 07:06 PM
opinons are like........... oh well, you get the idea.. :D I personally think the show is hysterical.. :p agreed.....that show is HILARIOUS!! I LOVE the one where Peter gets on the "Surfin Bird" kick.

eagleqb_14
04-19-2010, 08:33 PM
one of the longest shows on televison longest yet terrible

Daddy D 11
04-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Family guy is genius.

If you don't think it is funny it is because you are too dumb to understand it.

The writer is a harvard grad, therefore a lot of it is very witty and probably over most peoples heads.

44INAROW
04-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
agreed.....that show is HILARIOUS!! I LOVE the one where Peter gets on the "Surfin Bird" kick.

that's the one I was going to post... I was ROFL at the office watching it..:clap:

Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Family guy is genius.

The writer is a harvard grad, therefore a lot of it is very witty and probably over most peoples heads.

the satires they do on current events are greatness

Daddy D 11
04-19-2010, 09:00 PM

the satires they do on current events are greatness

I absolutely agree, people that have no mind for current events or events in the 90s or even 80s wont get any of it. Being a history and political nut, that stuff is right up my alley and I understand it... therefore it is funny.

eagleqb_14
04-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Family guy is genius.

The writer is a harvard grad, therefore a lot of it is very witty and probably over most peoples heads. coach needs to read this post:D :D

Daddy D 11
04-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
coach needs to read this post:D :D

lol i was trying to lure him out... so far, he hasn't bitten.

I do personally believe what I said however, I just spiced it up a bit to get a rise outta him. Guess he is too mature and respectable to give me a good response back?:devil: :p

Keith7
04-19-2010, 10:23 PM
I liked south park's take on family guy's "clever" writing..

NastySlot
04-19-2010, 10:45 PM
wants there not to like about family guy it's hilarious..... they make fun of everything and everybody....you must not get the humor.

surfin bird all time favorite another .....the episode when they do the jackass stunts.

they even make fun of Texas and Texans.....stewie dresses like that girl in the pageant.

poisoned10
04-20-2010, 01:47 AM
Two of my favorites are the episodes where Peter grows a mustache and has a stoke and the episode where Lois hires Consuela as their maid.

Family Guy is the greatest show of all time!

carter08
04-20-2010, 10:45 AM
My problem is Family Guy is that 80% of the jokes are cut-a-way gags. A character says something random, they cut away to something that has nothing to do with the plot, then they come back.

The Simpsons, King of the Hill, and South Park are all more plot and character based comedies.

Super_R
04-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Family guy is genius.

One of the greatest shows ever. It's hard not to add a Family Guy quote in on a daily basis...conversation basis.

"Proud of you." That's what Peter said when he put a booger on Megs hat.

Daddy D 11
04-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Super_R
One of the greatest shows ever. It's hard not to add a Family Guy quote in on a daily basis...conversation basis.

"Proud of you." That's what Peter said when he put a booger on Megs hat.

LMAO. I saw that one last night.

eagleqb_14
04-20-2010, 08:23 PM
lol i was trying to lure him out... so far, he hasn't bitten.

I do personally believe what I said however, I just spiced it up a bit to get a rise outta him. Guess he is too mature and respectable to give me a good response back?:devil: :p lol

BwdLion73
04-20-2010, 08:39 PM
Family guy is genius.

Thanks for splainin' ...cartoon watcher...:D :D

Txbroadcaster
04-20-2010, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by carter08
My problem is Family Guy is that 80% of the jokes are cut-a-way gags. A character says something random, they cut away to something that has nothing to do with the plot, then they come back.

The Simpsons, King of the Hill, and South Park are all more plot and character based comedies.

that is what I love about it..the random hidden pop culture references...also love how the show will start one way and then find such a wide path back to the plot of the episode

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
that is what I love about it..the random hidden pop culture references...also love how the show will start one way and then find such a wide path back to the plot of the episode

Family Guy is comedic genius. I don't see how somebody could not like Family Guy.

SintonFan
04-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
agreed.....that show is HILARIOUS!! I LOVE the one where Peter gets on the "Surfin Bird" kick.

Is that the one where Peter did "The bird is the word"? Frikkin hilarious!:D

BHBrave08
04-21-2010, 03:27 AM
And you can't tell me that that the "black-you weather" forecast is not one of the funniest (and most overly racist) things you have ever seen. It is god awful but at the same time it is like every black person stereotype ever rolled into one big ridiculous ball.

griff
04-21-2010, 07:23 AM

When speaking of "Family Guy" and "F-bombs", that could be translated as "FART-bombs."