PDA

View Full Version : High on Suh

Bullaholic
04-19-2010, 08:52 AM
I listened to an interview with Ndamukong Suh on ESPN this morning, and I am even more impressed with this young man. He is articulate, intelligent, philanthopic, and personalble as well as being athletically talented. Whichever NFL team that gets him will be extremely fortunate to get a player and human being of this caliber.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ndamukong_Suh

DDBooger
04-19-2010, 09:22 AM
He has Reggie White potential. He manhandles OLineman. Hope it translates to the Pros.

STANG RED
04-19-2010, 09:22 AM
He should give half his first years salary to the UT linemen, that made him a superstar lol.

Now before anyone jumps my butt, Im just joking around here. I know how good he is, and Im sure he would have gotten the recognition anyway. But you have to admit, that UT game did more for him than all his other college games combined.

DDBooger
04-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
He should give half his first years salary to the UT linemen, that made him a superstar lol.

Now before anyone jumps my butt, Im just joking around here. I know how good he is, and Im sure he would have gotten the recognition anyway. But you have to admit, that UT game did more for him than all his other college games combined. A lot of those sacks were just Colt holding on to the ball too long.

Bullaholic
04-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

Now before anyone jumps my butt, Im just joking around here. I know how good he is, and Im sure he would have gotten the recognition anyway. But you have to admit, that UT game did more for him than all his other college games combined.

The only good thing about that game, Stang, is the Horn FB players didn't make as many teams look as good as the UT basketball team did. :D

But the Horns did squeak by the Huskers, Stang.

Third
04-19-2010, 09:37 AM
He also donated 2.6 mil to the Univ of Nebraska.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=204930543&DB_OEM_ID=100

Txbroadcaster
04-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
A lot of those sacks were just Colt holding on to the ball too long.

one of the things lost in that game was HOW Neb got pressure...They dropped 7 back into the passing lanes forcing as you said Colt to hold on to the ball...Their LB were only dropping 2-5 yds which was right into the short passing game lanes. Their Safties were staying over the top...It gave the Neb DL time to get their rushing going

rojosgirl
04-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Husker fans knew all about Suh way before the Texas game. He's the real deal! :D

LH Panther Mom
04-20-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by rojosgirl
Husker fans knew all about Suh way before the Texas game. He's the real deal! :D
What he meant to say is that the Texas game made him a superstar to Horns fans. :devil: